Chapter 14: No More Hunters, Right?

It's Not Forbidden

Seokjin woke up to the faint sound of liquid and the scent of fresh toast, butter, and a tinge of mint. Stretching out his arms, he sits up, only to find Jungkook no longer by his side. He fixes his hair the best he could and stood up from the bed he didn't remember sleeping on. He walks out into the small hallway leading into the kitchen and living room. Sitting at the table was Jungkook, all alone, stuffing his face with bread. Meanwhile, his parents where outside with Taeyeon, drinking some kind of minty tea.

 

The witch takes note of his presence and stands from her seat, grabbing something from her plate and walking towards the wolf. She lightly pinches him, then shoves a piece of toast into his mouth when he tried to whine. He tilts his head, but she just smiles and returns to her place. 

 

"Hyung!!," Jungkook yells and Seokjin gets tackled before he could bite down on the bread in his mouth. "Ya~," the older chuckled as the younger pulls the toast away from him. "How is everything? Are you guys okay? Did you sleep well?," Seokjin asks as he helps the other stand up. Jungkook nods with a smile and returns the older's toast and hands him a cup of tea, inviting him to sit down. Of course, he accepts.

 

"No more hunters, right?." he asks and Seokjin nods. "When we get to the next village, we'll be safe. For now, be wary." the wolf says and takes a sip from his cup. The younger nods in agreement, knowing that the hunters could still be lurking somewhere near. He was glad that they had Hoseok since he knew how hunters think, how they put things together, how they work, and how they strategize. He knows how their minds go and it helps them a lot. Speaking of Hoseok, the hunter had walked in through the back door, his bag filled with what Seokjin thinks was a rabbit. He raises a brow at Hoseok, he could sense it, the rabbit was still alive.

 

Hoseok grabs the small animal from his bag and sets him down on the table. The rabbit looked confused, slowly moving towards the towels on the table that probably looked like the closest thing to grass. Jungkook never looked so excited and the other two chuckle. "He was supposed to be lunch," Hoseok whispered to the wolf and he snorts. "Don't worry, we'll find better game out there later." Seokjin says, knowing that Jungkook wouldn't want to eat the animal that crawled to him for protection. The thought was ridiculous, but he didn't want to judge. He wasn't human, he didn't always think like one either, so he doesn't understand all their emotions. 

 

"Let's go hunting."

_______________________________

Hope you like it~

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~