Chapter 10: Go

It's Not Forbidden

 

Hoseok turned around first, surprised to see his former hunter standing right behind him. "So you plan to take the wolf's side, huh? Don't you remember what his kind did to our village?," he said angrily. Hoseok couldn't say anything, but he tried to swallow doen his fear and nervousness and stepped up to defend Seokjin and Jungkook who was currently shaking with a strong grip on such a delicate flower. "Back off, I told you I didn't want to do this anymore. I wasn't kidding that time," Hoseok said, his eyes cold and serious.

 

"I'm sorry, but we need that wolf dead." the hunter said and turned his head to the other boy beside Seokjin. "Him too," the wolf growled and stepped in front of Hoseok and Jungkook protectively, baring his fangs at the hunter as a warning to back away from his loved ones. "Just stop it already, you can't blame every werewolf for what one did before. He's innocent, I tell you. If you don't hurt them, then they won't hurt you. It's as simple as that! You know you don't have to do this," Hoseok spoke from behind. 

 

The hunter brought out a gun and pointed it at Seokjin, but he didn't seem threatened at all, all he did was glare at the hunter in front of him with a deadly stare. "What have I ever done to you?," came the wolf's voice, low and seemingly hurt. "Why are you mad at me? Was I the one who killed the people you were close to? Was is it me?," he said with a flat tone, he was seriously fed up with these hunters running into his life and meddling with everything. He was innocent, really, he wanted to prove it but of course they wouldn't give him a chance to do so.

 

"Put the weapon down," Hoseok said and raised his hand in a defensive gesture. "It's okay, you can just leave us alone and go back to your sick job. Just don't hurt them, do it for me, I've been friends with you since we were kids. I've helped you, you know. Why don't you help me out too?," he said. The hunter sighed, but he didn't keep his weapon. Instead, he threw it away, the piece of metal now lost in the thick forest, covered up by the plants and vegetation. Hoseok smiled at him, the other doing the same before letting out a deep breathe. 

 

"Go, they're planning to barge into your home tonight. Pack up and escape, I'll hold them off while I can." the hunter said before bidding goodbye to Hoseok, sparing one more glance before disapearing behind the trees and bushes, straying off the dirt path. "Let's go before they can get to us, they might change their mind and go earlier." Hoseok said and pulled Seokjin and Jungkook along, rushing back to their small home. They told the news to the younger's parents and they hastily started gathering what they needed.

 

Jungkook looked over to Hoseok who was packing up water bottles, his question worrying him.

 

"What if we don't make it?."

 

"Have some faith, kid. We will. We have to."

______________________________

Hope you like it~

Please Vote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?