Confessions (Kyumin)

We're more than just .... friends?

Sungmin's POV

"CHO KYUHYUN!" I heard Ryeowookie shotuing before disappearing into Kyuhyun and my shared bedroom. I smiled as I settled myself on the couch and grabbed the remote while i browsed through the channels. To be honest, I aint really watching the show, I was thinking of Kyuhyun.. Sometimes, I am really jealous of Ryeowook being so close with Kyuhyun, they can fight and argue the whole entire day. "KYUHYUNNNN, YOU CANT BELIEVE IT." I heard Ryeowook yelled. "Excuse me, DO YOU MIND not shouting, i am just in front of you." Kyuhyun retorted. I was curious of what they were talking about, until I heard Yesung hyung telling the Eunhae that he will be bringing Ryeowookie out for a date and asked for suggestions. I tuned my attention back to the television. Kyuhyun.... I just can't stop thinking about you. You occupied my mind and killed my brain cells. You make me go all jelly when you call me and played with me. But why dont you confess? We both know that we have something for each other just like the others... Are we fated to be together or are we meant to be only friends? I sighed as I turned off the TV only to see a pouting Ryeowook storming out from the room. "Where's Yesung hyung?" He asked. "Bathing!" Donghae replied from the counter.

"Why?" I asked. "Nothing!" he said and sat down beside me, still pouting. "Something happened between you and Kyuhyun?" I asked. "Everything is wrong with him! Annoying brat!" He scoffed as he stood up again. "Kyuhyun uh, you annoyed Ryeowook again." I called out. "Whatever." He replied. "See, he is wrong in every sense." Ryeowook complained as he walked into the room again. I smiled as I watched him disappeared into the room. "YAH KIM RYEOWOOK." I heard Kyuhyun's shouts and I looked at the Eunhae couple who looked at each other before shaking their heads. We all knew how playful our maknaes are, especially when both are together. I watched as Ryeowook went out of the dorm, laughing away. He bid goodbye and closed the door, just as Yesung hyung finished his shower. "Where's Ryeowook?" He asked. "Gone." I replied and open the fridge to look for something to eat. "Where are you bringing him to?" Eunhyuk asked as he placed the biscuit into his mouth. "Erm... earlier on, i went online and checked.. Somewhere near Seoul, since it's already mid afternoon, erm, dont know if you know about "Love Blossom". " yesung hyung replied as he made himself a cup of coffee.

"WHOAH HYUNG! That's a very lovely place! Be sure to enjoy it with him! I am very very sure Wookie will like that place! It's so freaking romantic!" Donghae shirked. "We have to get Ryeowook to buy more sugar, when he goes to the mart! There are only two packs left." I cut in while making my tea. "Just ask Yesung hyung to make the drinks of us, it's sweet enough." Eunhyuk teased. "Haha, i agree." Donghae laughed and Yesung hyung just shrugged. "Well, I still wish that he moves back down here, it's pretty boring and quiet without him here." Yesung hyung said. "You are the one who complained that he is very noisy, arguing with me and you want him to move back." Kyuhyun appeared from the doorway. "Why? Just leave him up there, let him annoy the hyugs, spare me." He grabbed a bottle of milk and walked back. We all laughed. "Donghae ah, how is he upstairs?" I asked. "Well, amazing, haha, we are not giving him back ya know, Heechul hyung talks a lot more when Ryeowook moves up, it's pretty much fun everyday." Donghae smiled. "Oh ya, there was once Ryeowook was watching drama and he was sobbing .. Heechul hyung came back from his radio show and thought that Ryeowook was stressed out and he talked so much with him and Ryeowook still didnt know Heechul hyung's intention, until Teukie hyung burted in that Ryeowook was crying because of the drama and we had a good laugh. He and Shindong can already tear the dorm down." Donghae laughed. "Ryeowook is pretty naughty, hahaha." Eunhyuk said. "He is, come on, he disturbed my game and yelled at my ears. Really a kid." Kyuhyun appeared again and threw his milk bottle. "Yah, you, can you stop walking around?" I asked. "No!" He simply replied and walked back.

"I better get going now~ See you guys." Yesung hyung said and waved. "BYE!!! Tell us about your day later!" Donghae shouted, but Yesung hyung was already out of the dorm. "He wont tell." Eunhyuk said as he fed Donghae another piece of biscuit. "Ryeowookie will." Donghae smiled as he ate the biscuit. "Ima outta of here, i might get diabetes." I scoffed. "Say Sungmin hyung, when is your turn?" Eunhyuk stopped me. "Eh?" I asked, trying to act dumb. "Hyung, dont act dumb with me, tell us." Donghae smirked and I swear i blushed right in front of them. "I dont know!" I swayed. "Minnie is blushing!" Eunhyuk teased. "What did i say about that name!" I shirked. "Yah Minnie!" I frozed as Kyuhyun hugged me from the back. "Oh..... we will leave you two alone.... we should go back to our room and continue our movie that we had paused... by the way, tell Wookie that we aint doing anything in Hae's room, we are just watching movie, he was so scared to ask us about suggestions on what dressing he should have." Eunhyuk said. "Yah, that's why, he annoyed me." Kyuhyun snorted. "Well, we are going now, have fun hyung!" I tried to kick Donghae when he teased me. "We got some unfinish business, hyung. You are going to learn how to play starcraft." Kyuhyun said as he pulled me into the room. "Kyuhyun... yah... wait... Cho Kyuhyun!" I shirked. "What?" He asked as he let me go. I couldnt do this alone with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Stop it Kyuhyun." I stumbled on my words, as my heart beat raced faster. Kyuhyun, why dont you understand... we aint together.. and what you are doing..  it hurts... because i dont have the courage to confess..

Kyuhyun's POV

"Stop what? I like you Minnie, like how Eunhyuk hyung like Donghae hyung... Like how that kid likes the turtle." Sungmin hyung literally frozed. "I had been thinking a lot in that damn room when I was playing that starcraft." I said. "I admit that I didnt have the courage to tell you that yet... but I guessed i am very extremely jealous when Eunhyuk hyung and Yesung hyung had the courage to confess. We both know that we have something for each other, but we never wanted to admit... but I cant stand it anymore Minnie, I couldn't control myself when I saw how Eunhyuk hyung being so relaxed around Donghae hyung after he confessed and I was very jealous when Ryeowook told me that he is going out on a date. No way i could control my raging homones for you." I had to blush. Sungmin hyung was tearing. "Pabo, why now? Why?" He smiled as he hit me lightly on my chest. "Hyung... I love you." I said and he just hugged me tightly. "You have no idea...you have no idea how long have i been waiting for this... to happen." Sungmin hyung sobbed. "Bunny, stop crying, seriously."  He wiped his tears away.

"Kyuhyun... i am very happy." He smiled and I leaned in to kiss him. We shared a deep kiss and pulled back. "So.... are you up for a dinner?" I asked him and he nodded. "Go get dress and dont be like wook." I smiled as he gave me a peck on the cheek. I watched as Miinie left for the bathroom to get a shower. Was it alright for me to confess? Was it really okay? With 3 couples emgering in the group... will we affect the rest? How are we gonna tell everyone? Was it really okay? I shook my head and stared out of the window. The view of Seoul was very attractive in the evening. I began to wonder where Ryeowook was at now. Was it okay for him too? I was worried about him, ever since he got together with Yesung hyung. Not that I looked down on their relationship, seriously they were made for each other. But it's just Ryeowook's past was bothering me.... knowing Yesung hyung.. he will definately get Ryeowook to talk about it and knowing Ryeowook, he will try his best to hide it as deep as possible. I sighed again.

"What's wrong?" Sungmin hyung asked me, which made me jumped a little. "Aint you supposed to be bathing?" I asked as I calmed myself down from the shock. "I shocked you aye? I forgot to take my towel. What are you thinking? You looked so troubled." He said. "You can use mine next time, we can share. erm... thinking about where should we go and eat." I lied. "I dont believe, we are gonna talk about it later. I am going to bathe, anyways, i wont use your towel, i dont want to have your smell." He teased and went back into the bathroom. Darn, I mentally cursed myself, knowing Sungmin hyung, he wouldn't let me off. It's the same of all of us. We couldn't hide anything more the members, they knew. But Ryeowook managed to hide his past... so deeply that it's hurting him. I was somehow glad that I overheard Teukie hyung telling Yesung hyung about it the other day. I could never imagine that Ryeowook, such a hyper and naughty buddy, could have such a deep secret and he was so... positive about everything.. well... except for Yesung hyung. I still remembered how I complained how life was unfair to me, when I got involved in the car accident. But i didnt lose anything... I might have painful memories and some scratches and ingured some part of me, but i am still alive and gain more fans after the accident and more concerns from the hyungs. But i had never lost something important to me. I complained and rant to Ryeowook, someonw who lost something important .. one could have. I am such a jerk, and Ryeowook can even tell me to look positive in life. That boy.

"Kyuhyun, what's bothering you." Ahhh ... it's time for my death. "Sungmin. this thing is very sensitive. you can let it out, even how much ... you wanted to." I said as i threw myself on the bed. "What's so serious?" He asked. "It's about that kid." "What about Ryeowook?" Everyone in the group knows that i called Ryeowook a kid , because he is older than me, but behaves the opposite. "He had a dark past.. I happened to be going up to find Heechul hyung that day." "Kyuhyun, i know about it already." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Teukie hyung isnt called loose lips for no reason, ya know? That day when he found wook, and the next day he had to bring him to the hospital, he told me and Heechul hyung so we could helped him out in helping wookie." I really need to tell Ryeowook about this. "And Ryeowook knows that i knew." but how? how did he know? I was asking myself and then Sungmin hyung knew what is was thinking about. "He was crying one day in his room, i happened to be home, and ya know, you guys cant hide anything from me, so he talked about his feelings, i am sure Yesung hyung will be able to help him, dont worry." He patted my back. I felt reliefed that the members were all silently caring for that kid. "You got more things to worry about." He said. "what?" I asked. "our dinner." He smiled. "I feel like eating you." I said and looked at him. "No." he said and I pouted. "Where should we go?" He asked. "I want to eat you." I said again. "I am being serious, Kyu." He said. "Me too...." I breathed into his neck. "ahh. KYUHYUN!" He gasped. "Okay fine. the steak store downtown, but i want my supper to be you." I said. "I didnt hear anything. "Let's go." He jumped up and exit the room before me.

 

++

I am in the updating mood (Y) Kyumin for now~