A different target ?

We're more than just .... friends?

 

Yesung's POV
 
The boy was sleeping so peacefully after we had spent the day at the lotte world. Eunhyuk and Donghae looked to be working out fine about their problems and Ryeowook.. he just needed secured love. I scanned through my phone and looked at the pictures that we had took today. Ryeowook was smiling so brightly and happy today. It was the smile he always carried through before they decided to bring back his fear and his past. I looked at my phone and back to Ryeowook. "Isnt he lovely, sleeping like this?" Leeteuk hyung walked in. "Hyung..." I greeted. "Is great that he has overcomed a great step over his fear, thankyou Jongwoon." I smiled as i nodded in reply to his comment. Leeteuk hyung sat with us for a while, running his hand through Ryeowook's hair in a motherly manner. I show him the pictures that we took at the lotte world, and his warm smaile hanging on his face, made me teary. "You kids are growing up." He nodded. "Get some sleep Jongwoon." He said and patted my back lightly. "Yah hyung, i will, you get some rest too." I watched him leave the room before hoping in to hug the petti boy beside me. He is just too cute to resist. "Hyung...." I was about to drift into deep slumber when i heard Ryeowook's mumbles. "No......" He whispered. I pulled his body closer to me and realised that he was clutching to the blanket tightly. I gently kissed his temple, hoping that he would be freed from his nightmare. His grib on the blanket lighten as i kissed all over his face. "hngh.." He sniffed as he snuggled closer towards me. I smiled and hugged him tightly, gently his back. Whatever that he was dreaming, please go away. This boy had gone by so much and finally opening up towards his fear. I was quite afraid that he would fall back again.  
 
"Morning!" I greeted him when he woke up to shut the alarm off after it rang for about 15 minutes. I had quite a time watching him turning around in the bed due to the ringing alarm. "Hmm. I want to sleep.. morning." He mumbled as he settled himself back into the blanket. "Ryeowookie~" I sang as i pulled him up from the bed. "Hyunggggg." He whined and pouted. "It's a Sunday. NO sleeping in." I told him as I gave him a shake to wake him up. "That's the whole point. It's a Sunday, time to sleep in." He whined as he tried to lie back to the bed. "Uh uh, you are waking up." I said and pulled him up from the bed and into the bathroom. "Wash yourself up!" I smiled as I pass a towel to a pouting Ryeowook. "Come on, dont be such a kid." I laughed and kiss his cheek. "Fine." He yawned and slammed the toilet door right in my face. I smiled as I strolled into the kitchen, hoping to find some bread and make some sandwichs for breakfast, but apparently there are no such bread that i was hoping to find for, hence, i made myself a cup of coffee and prepare a cup of milk for my baby as i sat back on the dining table and pulled out the half-readen newspaper from the drawer just beside. "Why are we up so early. Tch, coffee for breakfast again! It's gonna be so unhealthy for you when you grow older!" Ryeowook nagged as he took pans and pots and everything else out from the cabinets and started cooking. "You dont have to do this , you know?" I hugged him from behind when he was washing the pans before using it. "But i want to! You cant have coffee for....." I kissed his lips to stop his naggings. "I was planning to bring you out for breakfast." I said after that. "Oh....but...i am lazy. Let's just cook." He blushed and continued his chores, while i went back to the newspaper. 
 
"Your healthy breakfast." Ryeowook's voice made me from my daydream. To find a plate of scramble eggs, muffins and hotcakes, in front of me. "Made with love?" I teased as i began to work on my delicious breakfast. "Do you have enough for yourself?" I asked him when i realised how much he had given me. "Yupps, enough for Shindong hyung to go for a second round~" He nodded as he threw everything into the sink and joined me for breakfast. "Wow~ what is this yummy aroma that make this morning so prefect?" Heechul hyung came strolling in the kitchen. "Aint the love birds early today?" He teased as he picked his own breakfast and sat down beside us. "Am i disturbing the couple?" He asked and Ryeowook blushed as he shook his head. "Then why are you blushing?" Heechul hyung smirked. "Heechul, give the kid a break, and wow, yummy aroma~" Hangeng hyung came in and sniffed the air. "Whoah, our baby is up early to cook for us yea?" He smiled as he ruffled Ryeowook's hair. "Aniyo.. it's nothing." Ryeowook was still blushing. "HOTCAKES? OH MY MAMA, RYEOWOOK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I AM CRAVING FOR THIS SINCE YESTERDAY!" Donghae shouted as he dashed into the kitchen, stopped in front of Ryeowook and hugged him before pushing Hangeng off the queue and grabbed his breakfast. I laughed at how the members behave early in the morning. 
 
As the other members begun to fill the kitchen up, I quickly finished my breakfast up and helped Ryeowook to wash all the pots and pans he had used in the basin, before they start to pile up after the members finished their breakfast. "You dont have to do that, you know?" He said as he came up to me and place his plate into the sink and a piece of bacon into my mouth. "Someone is stealing my line, i see." I smirked and looked at him. He pouted and wanted to take over the chore. "Why not, you go make me a warm bath?" I gently pushed him away. "Noooooo~ let me wash, you will make it more dirty and  will need to wash it again." He whined. "Baby, I cleaned the dishes in my house, so it's pretty safe for me to wash the dishes. Trust me." I assured him. "Trust you to give me more work to do~" He poked my ribs as he turned to sit back at the dining table. I sighed and continued to wash the dishes. I heard a lot of noise and turned to look at the members who were playing around, but i couldnt spot Ryeowook. "Kyuhyun-ah, where is Ryeowook?" I asked as he was closest in range to me. "Living room." He answered. I finished my chores and went to the living room, leaving the members in the kitchen. 
 
"Darling~" He was facing the door and i hugged him from the back. I felt his muscle tensed when i did that. "What's wrong?" I asked as i spun him around to meet me. "N....Nothing.." He stumbled and refused to even look at me. "It's far from nothing." I said as i brought him to the balcony and closed the door behind me. "Honest Ryeowook." I turned and face him. "I... just had flashbacks, that's all." He laughed awkwardky but his body was telling the truth. He was trembling. "Lies." I hissed as i pulled his hands out of his pocket and photos of us walking along the streets dropped out. He burst into tears as i bend down to pick the pictures up. They were all pictures of us dating, and what's worst was the picture of us at Lotte world just yesterday. Ryeowook's sobs brought me back to reality. I pulled his arm and into the living room, before scanning the surroundings on the balcony. I close the curtains and tied it tightly to the pole so that when the wind blow, the curtains will never move about. I guessed my actions had brought the attention of the members as they crowded around us.
 
"What happened?" Leeteuk hyung asked worriedly. I sighed before passing him the pictures and went over to Ryeowook. He stood in a corner trembling while Sungmin was comforting him. "Sorry..." He sobbed as he hugged me tightly when i approached him. "Dont be angry with me... i was scared..." He sobbed. "I aint angry at you. I wasnt. It's okay.." I patted his back and I turned to the members who awed at those pictures. "Who the hell stalks us?" Donghae said. "Well.. perhaps just some crazy fans, dont be too scared." Hyukjae tried to liven the atmosphere. "Oh, there are some wordings here.... Having fun? I hope you wont forget how i was a fan of you... Remember me, Jongwoon?....... It's targetting Yesung hyung!" Shindong yelped. I let go of the trembling Ryeowook as i took the picture over to study the words. "I dont remember anyone with this type of handwriting..." I mumbled. "hyung....." Ryeowook hugged me tightly. "It's gonna be alright." I leaned in and gave him a kiss.  I hope.. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I apologised for the lack of update. I am really busy with all the exams and projects in the last month and this month and plus i am still not recovering from my flu and everything else. Sighs. Hope that you all like this chapter. I hope that i have more spare time to even watch videos. DOnt rush me for updates. cause i am really busy >< sorry.... I love you guys., Thanks for staying with me.