First date (Yewook)

We're more than just .... friends?

Yesung's POV

I woke up alone.... was it a dream? Did Ryeowook come in to my room last night? Or perhaps this morning? I touched the empty space beside me, trying to find if there was any temperature on the bed. I was so afraid that it was just a dream. I looked at my pets as I stood up and took some food for them on the drawer. "Did Ryeowook come in yesterday? Did he?" I sighed as I placed those food into their bowl and placed in the tank. "What if he never comes to your room?" I heard someone asking me. I turned around immediately at the angelic voice. He smiled as he walked towards me. "I.. I...I am not dreaming? You really did come to my room last night?" I asked him to be sure. "To see you sleeping like this." He made a face and copied my sleeping posture. "Yah!" I smacked him on his arm lightly and hugged him. "I will treat you good and make you better. Really." I told him as I hugged him, sniffing his scent. I had yearned for this, for a long time. How I wished that I could just hugged him without any reasons and kiss him, cuddle him in my arms... It's finally happening. He accepted my feelings. "But hyung... i.. dont know if i am good enough for you... i might hurt you.." He said suddenly. I realised I was the only one hugging him and he isnt hugging me back though. "Ryeowook ah.. dont doubt yourself.. you are good enough for me. Too good to be real.. you wouldn't hurt me that easily. I am superman." I smiled as he his back of his head. "I can just walk out now and pretend nothing happen, I swear, you will be hurt." He said. "You are joking... right?" I pushed him a little and looked at him... with fear of losing him. "No." He said and looked at me.

"Hyung... I am really scared i will hurt you.. so dont put too much feelings inside... i am afraid that..." I kissed him again. "No time to think. Dont waste your time and energy, thinking about things that wont happen." I closed the gap between our bodies again. "Hyung ah.." "Hmm...?" "Thankyou..." I noticed the change in his voice. "Wook, you aint crying. Got it?" I told him as I sat him down on my bed and wiped his tears away. He bit his bottom lips and looked at me, before throwing himself on me and hugging me back. "Thankyou..." He whispered as hesobbed. "Wook...." I sighed as I calmed him down. "I love you." I looked at him and said. He blushed as he looked at me, before resting his head on my shoulder as he hugged me. "I.. love you too.." He whispered and I smiled like an idiot.

"HOW SWEET!" I heard Donghae shouting from the doorway. "WOOKIE IS HUGGING YESUNG HYUNG AND HE SAID I LOVE YOU TOO. HOW SWEET!" Donghae ran away shouting when I looked up. It didnt take a minute for the rest of the members to fill in my room and Ryeowook just pushed me away and blushed shyly while pretending to read a book. "Me and wookie... are together." I said as I hugged Ryeowook from the back. "Awww.... that's sweet.. one day after the Eunhae couple." Heechul hyung teased. "We dont mind pushing our anniversary backwards so we can have the same anniversary day , Wookie!" Eunhyuk said excitedly and Donghae nodded. Ryeowook didnt say anything, he just stared in to the book that he was supposingly pretending to read. "Wookie, why are you so shy?" I asked as I brought him closer. he just shake his head. "Alright alright, give them some couple time okay?" Leeteuk hyung cut in. "and yesung, wash up. your hair is in a mess." He said and the members laughed. It was then that I havnt wash up. I apologised and ran into the bathroom. After that, I spotted Ryeowook standing near the window and spacing out. "A penny of thoughts?" I asked as i walked in. "I was thinking, what will happen after this week.." "Eh?" "I was worried that i couldnt handle the stress and i might not ... forget it." He sighed, but i knew what he meant. "Boy, come here." I called out and he pouted while he dragged himself to me. "You will be fine. We will walk through it to-get-her. Got that? Together. Now dont think so much. I am bringing you out." I messed his hair and smiled. "To where?" He asked. "You will see. Go dress up!" I push him out of my room. "Dress up for what event?" He asked again. "A date." I replied. "OMO." I heard him gasp. "You are such a cutie, baby. I am bringing you out for a date." I said as I pinched his cheeks. He looked at me, before blinking. "a date? we are going on a date?" He asked me in disbelief. "Yupps." I nodded and I saw his smile lit up from his face. "CHO KYUHYUN!" He yelled as he ran into Sungmin's and Kyuhyun's room.

Kyuhyun's POV

I was about to start playing Starcraft when that kid ran into my room shouting my name. "Yah, as if the whole world doesnt know my name!" I snorted as I placed my laptop aside, knowing that he will be rumbling about things again. Things are always like that between the both of us. "KYUHYUNNNN, YOU CANT BELIEVE IT." He yelled. "Excuse me, DO YOU MIND not shouting, i am just in front of you." I hissed. "Oops, sorry." He smiled as he apologised. "What do you want, kid?" I asked. "Yesung hyungie, is bringing me out for a date!" He smiled. "Then go! Why are you here?" I eyed him. "I dont know what to wear." I looked at him in amazement when he whined. "YOU... are asking me to help you dress up? Come on, you have better fashion sense than me, honestly... ask Donghae hyung or Sungmin hyung, me? Are you mad?" I almost wanted to laugh. "eh... you can be good if you want, you are just lazy... give me some suggestions?" He nugded me. "Whatever you want! you are going out with Yesung hyung, someone, you knew for ages. Why so picky?" I asked. "Aish... is a date, Kyu, is something different!" He whined and pouted. "I cant be bothered with you, just wear anything." I sighed. "You are irritating and annoying! I dont even know why i know you!" He snapped and walked out of the door while i played with laptop. "Kyuhyun uh, you annoyed Ryeowook again." I hears Sungmin hyung's voice from the hall. "Whatever." I snorted back and continued with my game. Eunhyuk hyung and DOnghae hyung had gotten together... even Ryeowook and Yesung hyung... when will i have the confidence to ask Sungmin hyung? I sighed as I focused my attention to my game, before that kid came running again. "Seriously, what should i wear?" He asked as he jumped on my back. "YAH KIM RYEOWOOK." I yelled in shock. "What?" He asked, pretending that he doesnt know why I shouted. "Get off my back." I said. "What should i wear?" He asked me. "How would i know? is your date! not mine." I replied as i tried shaking him away. "But... give me some suggestions! i dont know what to wear!" He whined against my ear. "ahhhhh, he will like whatever you wear, trust me, and off you go." I swung him down and he landed on his back on my bed, luckily. "Kyuhyun." He started again. "Okay, Ryeowook, you asked for it." I placed my laptop aside as i jumped on him, tickling his sides. "yah!! Stop it!" He laughed as he tried to push me off. "You leave me alone, dress up and go for your date." I tickled him harder. He laughed and laughed and kicked me. "Okay okay!" He finally gave up. I let him escaped as I went to take my laptop again. "Really Kyu, what should i wear?" He asked as he stood up, but was faste nough to run out of my room before I reacted. Kid, really a kid. I smiled to myself.

Ryeowook's POV

I went to my room and stared at the clothes that i had, I am going for date... but that annoying Kyuhyun isnt gonna help me. The reason why i didnt want to ask Donghae hyung was because Eunhyuk hyung was in his room and the door was locked.. and i am seriously not that interested to know what they might be doing inside. I sighed and changed into a set of new clothes, before meeting Yesung hyung in the hall in the other dorm. I ran back down, only to see Yesung hyung walking up the stairs. "Whoah, what took you so long?" He asked me as he reached out for my hand. I thought for awhile before reaching for it. "Hmm.. that annoying kyuhyun. aish.. never mind about him.. where are we going?" I asked and he just smiled and shrugged. "eh?" I asked as we both entered the lift. "Just trust me." He smiled as we took the lift down. Immediately when the lift door opened, i let go of his hand quickly, afraid that people might spot on us. He knew and placed his arm over my shoulders. "Get in the car." He took me as we walked to the carpark in the basement. "orh." I nodded as i got into the car. "For you." He passed something to me as he climbed in and sat himself down on the driver's seat. "What is this?" I asked as i stared at the small box in my hands. "Something that i wanted to give you long ago.. I know that you are worried, that what if you couldn't handle the stress and that how it would affect both of us after this week. I am gonna do this, if you accept me, after this week, put on the necklace, once i see it, i will know the answer, you dont have to say it." He smiled as he told me. I looked a him.. I never knew Yesung hyung was this understanding... I nodded as I placed the box into my bag and rested against the seat, looking out of the window as he started the engine.

After ten minutes, we are out of town, into a random village, that i had never been to.. but heard off. We got off the car and were surrounded by mountains and flowers. "Where are we?" I asked Yesung hyung. "Welcome to the world of love, baby!" He smiled. "This place, is voted as the best dating place for couples to come online, it's called the Love Blossom." He explained. "Look at the shape of the flowers petal, dont they looked like Blossom?" He asked and I nodded as he wrapped his arms over my waist. Somehow, i felt so safe. "Ryeowook.. i dont want you to think about your past, but think of the future... but Leeteuk hyung said that i have to help you... get out the nightmare.." He started. I looked away immediately. "Tell me.. everything." He looked at me, as i started to feel uneasy. "Ryeowook.. trust me." He smiled and I just stared at the ground, refusing to look at him. "Hyung... this is suppose to be a date..." I whispered. He hugged me and whispered an apology, before tears dropped down my eyes. I sniffed and wiped them away. "Dont cry... please.. i am sorry.." He kissed me on my forehead as I sniffed.  "I heard that they are many Mango puddings around here, shall we go take a look?" He suggested and I nodded.  He led my hand and brought me to the small village near the mountains. Ahhh... the air here is so fresh. "OMG, this smells like the mango ice I kept eating in Taiwan!" I jumped with joy when I smell the scent. "Shall we eat it?" He asked. "YES!" I nodded and dashed to the store immediately. We got ourselves some Mango ice and continued walking down the road, where I spotted many becautiful things. "Hyung, they are all so beautiful." I said happily to him. "Yeah, as beautiful as you. and how old are you, dont even know how to eat properly." He placed his thumb on my lips and wiped the stain away. I just blushed and looked at the horizon.

"The sun is setting~" I smiled as the both of us, stood there and looked at the sun until it was gone. "There.. this concludes our first day of being together, may this last forever and ever. Ryeowook ah.. I am not an expert in love nor could I think of any romantic lines or dating place, but i just want to let you know that, where ever you go, where your legs bring you too, there will always be another pair with you. it's me. I will be there with you, everywhere you go. I will protect you." Yesung hyung looked into my eyes and said. "And you said that you dont know any romantic stuffs. you are making me cry." I smiled with tears of happiness in my eyes. "You are touched." He smiled and I pouted. He leaned towards me and held my hands in his. "Kim Ryeowook, I love you." He ssaid and closed the gap between our lips. "I love you too... Thankyou for today." I said after we pulled apart and jumped on him, hugging him tightly while he spin me and i flew in circles. "Okay okay enough, it's getting late now, shall we go back?" He laughed as he placed me down. "Can i sleep with you tonight?" I asked quickly before blushing. "Silly boy, of course!" He messed my hair before holding my hand and we walked back to his car, under the moonlight. I guess.... Donghae hyung was right about accepting Yesung hyung. Love can make you see the world in different views. I smiled to myself as I swung Yesung hyung's hand. He turned to look at me before kissing me on the cheek. " I think i am getting addicted to kissing you." He teased and I just smiled at him.

--

There ~ I dont know how this chapter is like... but i guessed it's okay? hmmm....

Btw, you can follow me on Twiter on my account , @xkiimbeeerrllyy , you can ask me on the storyline and even suggest what yu would like to see, if i use your storyline, you wil be credited and awarded a oneshot  :DD. Mention me for followbacks.