ROUND 1 : Untitled Start

REMATCH : Moody Kitty vs Bad-tempered Puppy

Taekwoon jolts up suddenly. He wipes the sweat off of his forehead while trying to calm his breath. Having a nightmare in the middle of beauty sleep is . Especially if that nightmare involving a certain brat banging on his door while screaming his name over and over again like a mad man, disturbing his coffee date with Neo.

It’s a dream.

It was just a dream, Jung Taekwoon…

Taekwoon sighs in relieve and decides to wake up completely. Coming to the office early seems like a good choice. He stretches his long limbs only to realize that something, yes I repeat, something is definitely straddling his legs. He feels numb already at the heavy thing. Just how long it had been there?

Neo?

Taekwoon carefully looks down, expecting to see the grey fluff. But- ugh…legs?

Legs on his legs?

He looks up and there, someone is sleeping on his bed, his precious bed, Jung Taekwoon’s sacred bed. At the intruder’s face, Taekwoon suddenly finds his strength back and quickly yanks those legs away, startling the owner.

“Ugh…hyung.”

“What are you doing here?” Taekwoon watches as the latter yawns loudly.

“Let me sleep some more, hyung. Mom woke me up too early.” Taekwoon quickly pulls himself up when the younger is getting ready to snuggle back at him.

“And what’s that having to do with me?”

“What’s that having to do with you? She woke me up just to send those foods for you, hyung. The worst, you didn’t even wake up when I banged that damn door. I nearly kicked it open but then I remember your password.”

So that wasn’t a dream after all…’  “Huh wait. You what?”

“7777 hyung seriously? Who would think a grown man like you still has hidden feeling for Ronaldo? Why don’t you just confess to him?”

“Shut up! At least Ronaldo exists!”

The younger fakes a gasp, putting his hands on his chest. “Did you just imply that Naruto doesn’t exist?? You’re wrong, hyung! He exists and is more popular than your Ronaldo!!”

Taekwoon rolls his eyes before grabbing the nearest pillow and whacking it on the younger’s face. “Wake up and prepare the food. We need to have breakfast before going.”

“Fifteen minutes more, hyung~”

“Jung Sanghyuk!”

“Ten minutes!”

“Five.”

“Five minut-”

“Four.”

“Hyuuuung~”

“Three.”

“FINE!!”

 

---

 

“Why Mom suddenly makes those foods for me?” Taekwoon asks from the driver seat. The brothers are currently in Taekwoon’s car, driving away to the younger’s campus before Taekwoon continues the journey to his office.

“…”

“Sanghyuk-ah, I’m asking you.”

“Wait hyung. I’m thinking.”

Taekwoon glances at his brother who is looking out the window, eyebrows furrows together as if he is thinking hard.

“I was totally sleepy when she said something. I’ll try to remember it hyung. Wait.” Taekwoon rolls his eyes for the second time that day.

When they finally pull off in front of Sanghyuk’s university, the younger quickly frees himself from the seatbelt and opens the door, about to step outside but Taekwoon is fast enough to pull his hoodie.

“You haven’t answered my question yet.”

“Huh? Aaahh I’m still trying to remember it, hyung. I’ll call you later. Ok?” He makes a cute puppy face but fails. Instead, he feels his hyung’s glare sharpens. “Ah, hyuuuung. I have a group project before class begins. I have to hurry or Sungjae will kill me. Pleaseee. I’m sure I’ll remember it by the end of the day!”

“By the end of the day my .” Taekwoon says as he releases the younger. Sanghyuk quickly steps out and closes the door.

“Thanks for the ride, hyung. And please expect my call!” He makes a salute gesture before sprinting away.

Taekwoon scoffs. Later, just later he will make sure to strangle that good-for-nothing brother of his. For now, his morning coffee is more important than anything

 

---

 

“Morning, Mr. Jung.”

“Coming early, boss?”

Taekwoon simply nods his head at the employees, hands busy shaking the empty coffee cup. His lips pout unconsciously as he throws the cup to the nearest bin. It is already a routine for Taekwoon to stop by the coffee shop just across his office first before work.

Coffee is the best way to make me awake…’

 “Good morn- Oh, Taekwoon-ah! You’re early today.” The receptionist greets happily at the sight of him walking in.

“You too, noona.” Just like the next routine after he arrives at the office, he stops at the receptionist for a quick chat.

“What do you mean by ‘you too’? I’m the receptionist. I always come before 8 every morning!” The lady makes an offended face with her hands on her hips. “Are you laughing now?” She frowns at the sight of chuckling Taekwoon. The younger man waves his hand.

“No. Of course not. I know you’re the best receptionist here, noona.” Taekwoon smiles.

“Yeah. At least I’m better than that secretary of yours.” She laughs while fixing her name tag, Park Sojin.

“Please don’t remind me of him.” Taekwoon massages his temple to shake off any memory about the said secretary. “And I’m sure he hasn’t come yet.”

“Of course! You know who he is!” Once again, she laughs out loud while Taekwoon only rolls his eyes, again.

“Whatever. I’m going to my office, noona. See you later!” Taekwoon waves as he walks to the elevator, going in and patiently waiting for it to stop at the 5th floor.

‘Today will be a long day.’

 

And he is right.

 

The clock shows the time of 11 AM when Taekwoon grows impatient.

“Noona, he’s here yet?”

“Well, I called him and he said he’s- Oh! He just sprinted pass my desk. So maybe he’ll be in your office in five minutes.” Taekwoon can imagine the older shrugs as she said those words.

“Ok, noona. Thank you.” He hangs up the phone and as if on cue, his office door burst open revealing a guy around his age, panting heavily with his hair shows a total mess.

“I don’t think that’s how you behave in front of your boss.” He stands up, crossing his arms on his chest. The latter holds his hands up while struggles to manage his breath.

“I’m sorry, Taekwoon-ah. I overslept. I’m so sorry.” He slowly walks to the nearest sofa and throws his body there, ignoring the boss glare.

“And who says you can sleep there?”

“I’m not sleeping.”

Taekwoon nearly kicks the latter out of his office.  

“Don’t be too harsh on me.”

“You’re always late, Cha Hakyeon. Let’s see what will happen to your pay.”

“Hey! That’s not fair!” Hakyeon jumps and sits straight. “I’m sorry, Taekwoon-ah. I won’t be late again.” Taekwoon snorts at his bestfriend’s pitiful face.

“I’ve lost count on how many times I heard that words already.”

“Who told you to count it?”

Taekwoon grabs the soccer ball he always keeps in his office and without thinking throws it to the secretary’s direction.

“YAH! I’ll report you, Jung Taekwoon! It’s called violence towards employee!”

“Employee my .”

“I’m your beloved secretary, Mr. Jung.”

“I can ask for a new secretary whenever I want.”

“And you don’t.”

“You should thank me for that.”

“I am. I’m always thankful. I’m a good person remember?”

Taekwoon tries hard to stop the urge to kiss that face with his precious shoes, “Why don’t you start working now? You’re already two hours late.”

“I was about to but you keep talking. As a good secretary, there’s no way I’ll disregard my boss.” Hakyeon shrugs, walking to the door but turns again when Taekwoon speaks.

“You should say that hours ago to be considered a good secretary.”

“You have no appointment today though.”

“Yeah whatever. Just go before I kill you, Cha Hakyeon!”

“How about you try killing a fly first before killing me, huh?” Hakyeon throws a mocking smile but quickly run out as fast as he can and closes the door when a soccer ball is thrown to his direction. Taekwoon can hear Hakyeon’s shout from outside.

“Another violence! Jung Taekwoon, I swear I’ll report you!”

 

---

 

Taekwoon is checking some important documents when a knock is heard. He doesn’t need to look up to know who the person is.

“Hey, Taek. Wanna grab some lunch together?” He can imagine his bestfriend’s head peeking from outside the door. He takes a glance at his wrist watch and frowns, finally looking up.

“It’s only an hour since you start working and you’ll have lunch already?”

“Well, as a good employee I only follow the company’s rules. It’s lunch break so…” Hakyeon shrugs, leaning his back on the door frame. “Lunch?”

“Do whatever you want, Cha Hakyeon. I still need to check these documents.” Taekwoon moves back his attention to the papers in front of him.

“You want me to buy you something? Actually Sojin noona and I want to try the new café some blocks away.”

“New café?” Hakyeon nods.

“Interested?”

“Coffee, please.”

“You’re not coming?” Hakyeon pouts, stomping his feet like a child. “You’re no fun!”

“I’m busy, Hakyeon. And it’s not like you’ll help me with these anyway.”

“Gezz, fine! Coffee then. See you later!” Taekwoon absentmindedly waves back without bother looking up. The door is closed but not even a minute when it is abruptly opened again.

“Oh wait. Do you need sandwich too?”

“Hm. Sounds nice.”

“Ok. Coffee and sandwich then.” Hakyeon repeats the order before closing the door. Taekwoon sighs and looks around, grabbing a pen to sign a document only to drop it when his door is, for the nth time, violently opened again.

“Hey. Just to let you know. I’ll help you with those documents later. Bye!” Taekwoon stares blankly at his closed door while busy cursing his friend’s behavior in his head.

‘One more time I swear-’

And the door opens.

“WHAT THE -“

“Wow. Chill hyung, chill.”

Instead of Hakyeon, this time Sanghyuk’s face is the one who appears from the door. He walks in ignoring Taekwoon’s frowning face.

“What are you doing here?”

“Hyung, don’t you have any other question? That’s the same one you asked me this morning.” Sanghyuk makes himself comfortable by lying down on the sofa.

“Shouldn’t you be in class right now?”

“Classes ended early.”

“Then why don’t you go home?” Taekwoon stands up from his seat and walks closer to the younger, sitting down on the sofa beside Sanghyuk.

“No one’s at home. Here’s the best.” He answers in the middle of a wide yawn, closing his eyes. “Aah this sofa is so comfortable~”

“Don’t sleep!” Taekwoon nudges Sanghyuk’s side with his foot but the younger won’t budge. No reaction at all.

“Yah! Go home if you want to sleep! I’m busy!” Taekwoon knocks Sanghyuk’s head with his knuckle earning a groan from the latter.

“Ugh hyung let me sleep for just half an hour. You forced me to wake up this morning too!” Sanghyuk sits up straight while rubbing the sore spot on the top of his head in protest.

“I’m busy, Sanghyuk-ah. Go home if you come here only to sleep.” Taekwoon rises up and walks back to his seat behind the desk, ignoring the younger pouts.

“I can wait. We’ll go home together anyway.” Sanghyuk lies back down. He takes out his new Naruto comic from his backpack and happily opens the front page when it suddenly gets snatched away. Sanghyuk jolts up in surprise and looks up face to face with his older brother’s frowning face. “Ah hyuuuung!!”

“What do you mean by ‘go home together’?” Taekwoon asks with confused expression, hands still holding Sanghyuk’s comic in the air. Sanghyuk scoffs for a moment before his face brightens.

“I remember now! I come here to tell you Mom’s message this morning!” Taekwoon feels uneasiness in the pit of his stomach at Sanghyuk’s sparkling eyes. He raises a brow as a silent signal for Sanghyuk to continue talking.

“Mom wants you to go home, hyung!”

“Huh? Why suddenly?”

“Family dinner. It’s been a while since your visit and today is Friday though. Mom said she’ll cook all your favorite food.” Sanghyuk watches his brother sighs as he leans back on the sofa, accidentally dropping the comic. “Narutoo!! Ah hyung can’t you be a bit considerate? I just bought it! Look!!” He holds the comic close to Taekwoon’s face only to get shoved away.

“You know I can’t leave Neo alone.” Taekwoon crosses his arms, looking at Sanghyuk who rolls his eyes.

“Please hyung make it less obvious no matter how lonely you are. Living with only a cat for more than two years already, get a real boyfriend instead of treating Neo like one!”

“Says the one who sleeps with a dog everyday.”

“It’s different case, hyung. I don’t feel lonely. Luck is the one who keeps clinging to me.”

“Same case.”

“Eheey. Don’t deny it hyung. Lonely is written all over your face~” Sanghyuk sing-songs earning a smack from the older and he nearly cries realizing that his hyung uses his precious new comic to smack him just now. “Hyung!!”

“See? You’re worst, Sanghyuk-ah. Crying over some random cartoon.”

“EXCUSE ME?! IT’S NOT SOME RANDOM CARTOON!!’” Sanghyuk pats his comic while sending daggers to the older through his eyes. But then he suddenly smirks, “If you’re not coming home, imagine what I can do to your RANDOM poster in your old room, hyung.”

Taekwoon’s eyes widen and finally, “TRY TOUCHING MY RONALDO AND YOU’LL DIE!!”

 

---

 

After some arguments between the brothers, Hakyeon (when he finally came back from the lunch break an hour later) and Sojin (when she joined after Hakyeon called her in), they finally manage to confines Taekwoon to come home.

‘Family dinner is the best for the weekend. I’d love too if only my family not that far away.’ Hakyeon faked a sob.

‘He’s right, Taekwoon-ah. Like Sanghyuk said, it’s been awhile since your visit.’ Sojin added with Sanghyuk nodded beside her.

‘I visit two weeks ago though.’

‘Then maybe there’s something important to discuss? Family discussion??’

That was how finally Taekwoon parks his car in front of his parents’ house. He steps out of his car and follows Sanghyuk inside the two-story house.

“Moooomm, look whom I manage to bring home!” Sanghyuk’s loud voice makes Taekwoon scowls. The younger lets out a yelp as Taekwoon grabs the back of his neck. They continue bickering until footsteps can be heard and a pretty middle-age lady shows up with sparkling eyes. She runs towards the two and hugs them tightly.

“BABIES!! MY BABIES ARE HOME!!!” She kisses Taekwoon’s and Sanghyuk’s heads while the brothers are struggling to be free. Well, this is how Mrs. Jung shows her affections towards her babies.

“Moomm, I can’t breathe!” Sanghyuk cries. They may be taller and giants compared to their Mom but Mrs. Jung is strong.

“Mom, please. I’m not coming here to get killed.” Taekwoon finally manages to say something and Mrs. Jung’s hold loosens.

“Who wants to kill my Taekwoonie??” She looks at her son from head to toe then pats his head lovingly. “You’ve grown up, Taekwoon-ah~”

Taekwoon rolls his eyes while Sanghyuk sneers on the side.

“Duh! Taekwoon hyung is 29, Mom!”

“Ooohh~ Did you just ‘Duh’ me, young man? Hm? Want me to kiss you again?” Sanghyuk’s eyes widen in horror then he sprints upstairs to his room, screaming ‘Mom is scary’ along the way.

Mrs. Jung laughs at the youngest behavior before turns to the chuckling Taekwoon beside her. “And how about you, CEO Jung? Want me to kiss you again?” She wiggles her brows and burst laughing seeing Taekwoon’s ambiguous face. “Just kidding, boys. Oh God my babies are so cute!!”

 

---

 

“How’s work, Taekwoon-ah?” The Jungs are now sitting around the dining table, having family dinner together. Mr. Jung joined after Sanghyuk called him from his office upstairs.

“It’s good, Dad. Nothing to worry.” Taekwoon answers, taking a mouth full of his favorite kimchi.

“The business trip last week?” His father asks again. Taekwoon nods.

“Everything went well.”

“Nice to hear that. Maybe we can invite Hakyeon for dinner some other time? He helps you a lot.” Taekwoon nearly chokes on his food at his father’s suggestion while his mother nods in approval.

“I can cook his favorite food. What’s his favorite, Taekwoon-ah?” Taekwoon takes a huge gulp of water before answering.

“I don’t think that’s necessary, Mom, Dad. You know Hakyeon.” He watches his parents laugh at their memory of Hakyeon, the social butterfly diva that everyone treasure alot, or that’s what Hakyeon labels himself as.

“That’s why, Taekwoon-ah. I miss him. It’s been so long and he hasn’t visited here again.” Mrs. Jung pouts. “Plus, you know Hakyeon is like Mom’s other half. You boys and your papa are no fun!” The three males scowl at the same time. Well, Hakyeon has the same personality as Mrs. Jung. That‘s what makes them click even from their first meeting years ago when Hakyeon made a visit as Taekwoon’s bestfriend in university.

“It’s like I’m listening to Mom nagging Taekwoon hyung to bring his husband over. Are you guys planning to marry Taekwoon hyung with Hakyeon hyung or what?” Sanghyuk says out of nowhere. The situation becomes awkward at first until Taekwoon smacks Sanghyuk’s head and glares at him for saying nonsense.

“I’m kidding hyung, gezz.” Sanghyuk pitifully rubs his poor head, taking a good look at his now-pale-faced parents. “Mom, Dad are you ok?”

The elders snap out of their thought and look at each other awkwardly. They keep fidgeting on their seat that even Taekwoon now sense the uneasiness. He looks at Sanghyuk who raises his brows at him.

“Wait- Mom, don’t tell me that I’m righ-”

“Noooo!! No, of course not! We know Taekwoon and Hakyeon are bestfriends. There’s no way!” She waves her hands and smile then looks at her husband. “Right, honey?”

“Hmm yeah. Of course! hahahaha” Mr. Jung lets out a nervous laugh making his sons frown.

“It doesn’t sound convincing.” Sanghyuk pierces his eyes at the two while chewing his meat slowly. Taekwoon does the same but deep down, he feels trouble coming in.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung look at each other for the last time, sighing. Mrs. Jung nods to her husband before he opens his mouth, carefully says word by word to his sons in front of him.

“Well, Taekwoon-ah you see…” He stops to see Taekwoon’s reaction but then continues since the latter shows no reaction except sharpening his gaze. “You’re 29 already. Mom and Dad want you to find someone sooner because we can’t stand looking at you busy with work and not taking care of yourself well. So…”

“I take care of myself just fine.” Taekwoon interrupts. “I’m fine, Dad.”

“No, you’re not. As a mother I know it.” Mrs. Jung joins. “We’ve found someone that suits you well. We promise you won’t regret it, Taekwoon-ah.”

Taekwoon hears a gasp coming from his side, he glance to see his brother closes his mouth and excuses himself to the kitchen. He sighs, massaging his temple. “Not again, Mom. Please…”

“No, Taekwoon-ah. Say that after you meet this person.” Taekwoon sees his mother smirks. Her confidence level is up already. Taekwoon scoffs.

“Ugh. Fine. I just have to meet him right?”

“Let’s discuss it again after the meeting.” His dad replies after taking a sip of his coffee.

“When’s the meeting?”

“Tomorrow night.”

“What??!”

“Don’t worry, Baby. We’re coming too. It’s not a blind date but family meeting.” Taekwoon’s eyes widen at his mother’s explanation.

“Family meet- What?!” He asks in disbelieve. “You guys have seriously planned this without me knowing?”

“Sorry, Son. It’s for the best. A surprise is meant to be a surprise, right?”

“What do you mean, Dad?”

Mr. and Mrs. Jung smile at each other before the lady takes her son’s hand. “You know this person, Taekwoon-ah.”

“Sorry?”

“You will know if you meet us here tomorrow. We’ll go to the meeting place together before 7.”

 

---

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

Taekwoon gulps down his beer not bothering to look at the two shock faces. “You heard me guys.”

After drove off from his parents’ house, Taekwoon decided to pick Hakyeon up and they heads to Sojin’s place. He needs his friends in a situation like this.

“Wow, Taekwoon! Wow!” Hakyeon snatches open a can of beer and gulps down too.

“Another one already? You just went to a blind date last month.” Sojin asks disbelieve, eyeing the two. “And don’t drink too much guys. I don’t want to take care of you drunk people.”

“It’s not a blind date, noona. I get the feeling that it’s different.”

“Like what?”

“Like..more serious? Tomorrow is not a blind date but family meeting.”

“Tomorrow??!” Hakyeon nearly spits his beer at Sojin’s sudden outburst earning a death glare from the female.

“Hm. Tomorrow. Family meeting.” Taekwoon nods. “They said I know this person.”

“It’s a she or a he?” Hakyeon asks.

“Well, I don’t know many girls except the ones I did the blind date with…and Sojin noona.” Hakyeon gasps , looking at Sojin with wondering eyes.

“Could it be-”

“Of course not, silly!!”

He smiles in victory as he manages to avoid Sojin’s powerful hit. He moves to sit beside Taekwoon on the floor oblivious of a hand ready to slap the back of his head and…

“AARGH! YAH!”

“You’re an idiot. There’s no way my parents will marry me with Sojin noona.” Hakyeon makes a face at Taekwoon while Sojin laughs from her place on the sofa.

“Then a he it is.” Sojin concludes. “A guy you already know?”

The bestfriends take some time to think the possible candidate for Taekwoon’s soon-to-be-groom but give up. They are bestfriends since college but they don’t know any other people around Taekwoon beside Taekwoon’s family and themselves.

“You don’t have many friends, right Taekwoon? As far as I remember, in college you only hung out with- Oh!”

Both Taekwoon and Hakyeon turn to look at Sojin at the same time and they see Sojin’s eyes looking wide at their direction.

“Could it be Hakyeon? I mean in college you two were-”

“Aish why bring that up again, noonaaaa?” Hakyeon protests. Taekwoon snorts beside him. “That’s our dark past!”

“But still. Maybe Taekwoon’s parents know that and… who knows.” Sojin shrugs.

“My parents only know Hakyeon as my bestfriend and secretary. No more.” Taekwoon interrupts, opening another can. Hakyeon nods in approval.

“I’ve met Taekwoon’s parents before. But that’s when we’re bestfriends. In fact, not even my family know about that either. None of our family know.”

“You forget Sanghyuk?” Sojin raises a brow making the two groan.

“Right. Count him out. That kid knows everything!” Sojin laughs.

“By the way, I see nothing’s wrong with that Taekwoon-ah. Just go with the flow. You’re in the age already though.”

“Hump- Says the one who is in her thirties and hasn’t married yet.” Hakyeon yelps when a pillow manages to bring him down in a powerful blow. He removes the pillow and shivers seeing Sojin’s death glare. “Sorry, noona. It was just a joke. I swear!”

“Say that to your sorry , Mr. At least I have a loving boyfriend and Taekwoon soon will get married. Not like you Mr. Forever alone in his late twenties~” Sojin pats Hakyeon’s shoulder in fake sympathy ignoring the male’s burning glare.

“I’M OFFENDED, NOONA! I’M OFFENDED!!”

“You guys are noisy.” Taekwoon mumbles, hands massaging his head. “I’ll go home then.”

“You sure can drive?” Sojin asks, standing up as he sees Taekwoon and Hakyeon do the same. They come together though.

“I’m not that drunk, noona. It’s fine.”

“I can drive.” Hakyeon offers but Taekwoon shakes his head. “Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want my friend dies right before his marriage.” and a slap on his head.

“WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LOVE TO SLAP MY HEAD SO MUCH?!”

“We couldn’t help it. Your head is just too slappable.” Sojin shrugs. “Take care on your way, guys. And oh- Taekwoon-ah!”

“Hm?”

“Tomorrow!”

“Huh?”

“Just remember our group chat is always open!”

 

---

 

Taekwoon nervously steps out of the car, fixing his black suit before following his parents entering the expensive looking Chinese restaurant.

It was five in the afternoon when he arrived at his parents’ house, and then at six they headed to the meeting place with Taekwoon driving his father’s car, Sanghyuk sitting on the passenger seat beside him, and their parents at the back seat. It took around thirty minutes for the family to reach the destination place. And back to the real time, Taekwoon almost jumps when he feels a nudge on his side. Sanghyuk.

“Don’t be nervous hyung. Take a deep breath…” He simply sends a glare to make the younger shut up. They walk for a moment then stop in front of a reserved room. The room where they are going to meet the amazing person, or that is what his mother said.

“Mom.” Taekwoon calls out when his parents is about to go inside. She turns to him. “I- I need to go to the restroom. I’ll be back.”

“Really?” Mrs. Jung titles her head and keeps looking at Taekwoon before shrugging. “I trust you, my baby. Go back soon.” She waves off and steps in following her husband. Only Sanghyuk now remains in front of the door. He looks at his brother with amused expression.

“What?” Taekwoon sounds annoyed. Sanghyuk smiles even more and shakes his head.

“Nothing. Take your time and be back soon hyung. I get the feeling that something great will happen.” Taekwoon watches his brother strolls inside, closing the door behind him.

He wastes no time and quickly finds the restroom. Luckily it is empty so he can take as much time as he wants there. He is not a toilet person but he cannot help it toilet seems like a safe place for him right now. He goes inside the corner booth and sits down after closing the lids. He checks his phone and sees some messages from either Sojin or Hakyeon. They are asking about the meeting of course but he is not in the mood to do anything so he ignores the texts.

Taekwoon is shoving the phone back into his pocket when the restroom door opens. It seems like someone comes in and takes the booth next to his. He sighs, praying that this person just needs to do small business so he will go quickly without leaving any unpleasant smell. He makes a mental note to leave the restroom after this person go. But after ten minutes, there is no sound coming from the next booth except some shuffling sound.

‘Maybe I should just go…’

Taekwoon stands up to go when the front restroom door violently opened. The loud sound echoes through the almost empty room and suddenly, familiar voice calls out his name while banging next door.

“Hyung! Taekwoon hyung! Hurry up hyung!! Daebak! Daebak!” Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon frowns because obviously his brother has been banging on the wrong booth and there is no sign of stopping coming soon. So, he decides to unlock the door and steps out facing his brother’s confused face.

“Sanghyuk-ah.”

“Oh.” Taekwoon raises a brow as Sanghyuk looks at the door but then quickly jumps in front of Taekwoon after mumbling a short ‘Sorry’ to whoever poor soul getting interrupted. In a second, his confused face turns into an excited one.

“Hyung! It’s really daebak. Like I said something great is supposed to happen today!” Taekwoon grabs the younger’s neck trying to stop his rant. Because, who can concentrate on listening if he keep jumping like a bunny? Sanghyuk is cute, like a bunny. But there is no way Taekwoon will admit that.

“Chill.” Sanghyuk starts to calm his breath. “then spill!”

“Ok so, the one we’re going to meet today is-”

They get interrupted by the sound of open door from the next booth. Both Sanghyuk and Taekwoon turn their heads and meet with the most unexpected face they ever think, or at least Taekwoon ever thinks. Sanghyuk cannot help his laugh by now, repeating ‘heol’ over and over again between his laugh. While the other two are…

“Jae- hwan?”

“T-Tae- Taekwoon hyung?”

 

 

tbc

 

 

 

Heyyoooow, readers~ I'm so sorry for the loooooooooooong update ._. maybe some of you already forget about this story too ><

The truth is I've been writing and deleting this chapter over and over again before finally done with this one. I hope this chapter is quite ok as the opening and of course I will do better for the next chaps. 

Thank you for the subscribers! Hope I won't disappoint you guys with this update~

and big thanks to KTsuki-chan, GavrieLagusty, ChopperGoo, and kenmylove for your beautiful comments.. They help me alot^^

Once again I'm sorry and thank you for everyone~ :*:*:* let's meet in the next update.