what now? (first story. please bare with me....bare?..bear?)

Struggles of the new kid

Odacy walked into the school with a few bothering thoughts. Late last night she got a text message from ren. He told her that baeko was acting weird apparently he told him that he felt like they were "drifting apart" ren asked him when this feeling started and baeko told him it started about 2 weeks ago. But why two weeks? Odacy thought as she consoled a crying ren.

"It's ok. I'm sure he didn't mean it" she told ren. "Come tomorrow I'm sure he'll be all over you like usual." After about 25 minutes of talking ren finally agreed and decided to go to bed appologizing to her for waking her up so late at night.

Odacy quickly found ren through the crowd of students and made her way over to him

"so has he talked to you at all yet?"

"No. I haven't seen him ye-" ren was cut off as he saw baeko walking by them, he seemed to glance at ren and when he saw he was with company he totally walked right by without saying anything to him. Odacy saw the tears welling up in ren's eyes and decided to walk him to his first period class. Even if it was all the way on the opposite side of hers. She dropped ren off and ran to her class making it just as the bell rung. She was in class but her mind was else where. What had happened two weeks ago? She sat thinking about it before it hit her like a ton of bricks, it's when she started hanging out with ren and baeko to avoid "exo". She never thought it was bothering baeko because of how nice he was to her but she guessed that everyone had their limit. She thought back to V and Jimins invite to have lunch with them and their friends...but..what if she became a bother to them too? These thoughts kept bothering Odacy so bad that she didnt realize the bell had rung until students started to file out. She got up and walked towards her next period class. The next two classes flew as she thought of what she could do. She finally decided on eating alone under the bleachers or maybe in the girls bathroom. Anywhere that ren couldn't get to her would be good. She walked into her fourth period class and sat next to ren.

"You should talk to baeko next period. Try to get everything settled, you know?" He looked at her

"but next period is lunch. What will you do? What if "exo" comes bothering you?" He asked.

"Don't worry. I'll work something out" she assured him. The rest of class passed with them mainly focusing on their class work,  as the bell rang odacy turned to ren

"go get him" she said as she pushed him towards the door. She saw ren leave and only after ren left did the loneliness settle in the pit of her  stomach. She took her time and after a few moments walked outside. She started making her way towards the bleachers when she caught site of ren and baeko making out on them. She didn't want to cause anymore trouble. She was going to make her way to the girls bathroom when a guy with pinkish hair stopped her.

"What's your name?" He asked surprisingly in English. She told him her name and he nodded his head as if varifying that he got the right person. He then proceeded to grab odacys wrist and drag her to what she saw was the cafeteria. Odacy began to panic. What if "exo" sent this guy for her. She didn't even know his name. And it only became worst as she walked into the cafeteria. Almost all the girls recognized her as "that girl" that exo hung out with. They didn't even know her name yet they were talking about her. She could feel all eyes on her as she approached exos table. She was relieved when they walked past their table but she didn't miss the glances that they sent her way. She kindof felt bad here she was getting dragged around by someone she didn't even know and avoiding people she did. She quickly perked up as she saw what table they stopped at. It was a table towards the left wall and sitting side by side was V and Jimin. Her shoulders visibly relaxed as she was led to a seat in between the pink haired guy that dragged her there and another guy that seemed to be a huge ball of energy, if she thought V was hyper this guy was at least 2 times worst.

"I told you I'd find her" the guy with pink hair said as he lazily slouched resting his head on the table. "Pay up" he said stretching his hand out towards a guy with darkish brown hair, he had a handsome face. He reached into his pocket and threw a $10 bill at the pink haired guy.

"He bet that he wouldn't get you and drag you here" jimin clarified after seeing her confused face.

"Introduce us" the handsome guy with dark brown hair said.

"Hello my name is v" jimin lightly smacked him on the back of the head "she knows that already. Anyways. This is jin, namjoon aka rap monster, yoongi aka suga, hoseok aka jhope and thats jungkook aka seagull"

"don't call me that" the guy I now knew as jungkook said around the rice he was eating.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" jin said, Odacy laughed at how much like a mom jin was acting. Lunch went by with Odacy getting to know them and vice versa, but the whole while Odacy couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her, she turned to see who it might be and saw a few people at "exo's" table quickly look away. So it was them Odacy sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jhope asked being the only one that heard her since she was so close to him.

"Not much. I just didn't expect I'd be eating lunch with you guys" she lied and faked a smile. She could feel exo looking again. But look what happened last time she tried to get help. She almost broke up the power couple known as ren and baeko. She knew that without baeko ren would crumble. Vice versa. So she ignored the stares and instead focused on the 7 goofy boys before her. She was walking home when she was pushed to the floor. Usually she'd have ren or baeko with her but today she was alone with the 4 girls looking down at her both physical and litterally.

"Well well well" one of the girls she recognized as her bully said.

"Where's your guard dogs? Did they finally see how worthless you were and leave you to fend for yourself?" She said as she kicked Odacy in her stomach. She curled up at the pain as the girls kept kicking her.

"What are you doing?!?!" She heard someone yell from a distance.

"O-oppa" one of those sleazy b*tches said trying to fix herself up.

"We were just taking care of the trash" another girl said.

"No one hurts you and gets away with it. We did it for you oppa" he looked down and turned red with anger.

"Leave" he said facing the four girls as he tried to help the beaten girl up

"but oppa-"

"I said go...NOW!!” he said turning his back to them. Odacy could hear the girls start to cry as they ran away.

"You ok?" Odacy got out of his grip and started to walk on her own. It's his fault that this happened, and she wouldn't let it happen again. She was lifted up by force and carried to a nearby bench. She tried to get up but was forced back down by the person.

"Is this really my fault?" He said looking at Odacy and for once she cried not out of anger but out of sadness.

"I'm so sorry" he said as he held Odacy in his arms. "I didn't know this would happen. I was selfish and wanted ren to myself and I'm sorry" baeko said looking down at odacy. Instead of replying she just cried harder into his arms. She never knew how much they ment to her. They were the first friends she made at this school and she wanted to keep them. What neither of them saw was a person watching them from the shadows and taking a picture of them in such an intimate position.