Park benches (i really dont know what im doing with these titles. but i dont want to just write ch1, ch2)

Struggles of the new kid

In the picture was the boy with the glimmering eyes she had seen before. What was his name again? She looked up at and asked. 

"jinim, right?" The guy looked at her and laughed. Either she had gotten the name wrong or she seemed desperate that she remembered. She was seriously hoping it was the first choice as a blush slowly crept onto her face.

"jimin." The boy corrected.

"And my name is V" he said as he made weird hand motions before repeating "V" followed by more weird motions

"Is that your real name?" She asked. He looked at her as if she grew a second head and laughed again.

"No. My real name is a surprise" he said with a grin on his face. "V!" Someone called from a distance. They both turned around and saw jimin jogging towards them. Odacy openly stared as he got closer. He was in a regular black tank top and the muscles in his biscept seemed to buldge with every small action he made. Jimin seemed to notice this and tried to cover his arms with his hands, he failed miserable but Odacy got the point and looked away.

"Hey" jimin said as he remembered something "your the girl that V was talking to the other day!"  He said as he gave her a cheeky smile. She then saw jimin snatch a sweater from V. "Next time can you not steal my clothes?" He asked V in a passive agressive tone.

"I don't see why you want to wear it anyways. You have like a perfect bod-" jimin slapped his hand over V's mouth before he could finish his statement.

"Look, not now ok?" He asked glimpsing towards odacys direction, usually he wouldn't have a problem listening to his friends' compliments because he knew they were probably fake but for some reason it felt weird to have Odacy there listening too.

"Well anyways we were going for a walk around the park. You wanna join us?" Odacy checked the time and saw that she could spare a few minutes to hangout with them so she agreed. By the time she got a text from her mom telling her to come home she found out that v had an elephant on him, it sounded weird to her at first but it was much more innocent t then what she had originally thought, it was two small dots on his arm, when he pinched the skin in between them it looked like a cute elephant. V was weird but he had an adorable personality that you just couldn't hate, Jimin was the same way and every now and then he'd catch Odacy staring at him and give her a wink which would always cause her to blush just a little bit, she was an inch taller than jimin and the same height as V but that didn't stop the butterflies from beating around her stomach whenever jimin cracked a lame joke or gave her a wink or did terrible aegyo. She was midlaugh when she got a text from her mom, actually multiple texts, she missed quite a few while she was laughing and almost 30 minutes after her moms first message did she reply. Jimin and V noticed that she came to a stop and asked her what was wrong.

"I have to go home now" she said with a sad voice. She enjoyed fooling around with the two goofballs.

"Well alright. I guess we'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Yeah" V agreed

"and maybe you could sit with us during lunch. We could introduce you to the rest of the gang"

"you guys sure? I...I wouldn't want to be a bother" she stated.

"Even if you were there's no way you can be more bothersome then V" jimin said earning a elbow to the ribs from V.

"Well my house is this....wait..where are we anyways?" Odacy had never been to this park before and didn't recognize where they were. V tried to hold back a laugh and along with jimin walked odacy back to the bench where they had found her. They bid their goodbyes Odacy going left and jimin and v going to the right. About 20 minutes later Odacy burst through the house doors trying to catch her breath. It took them about 40 minute just to walk back to the bench where Odacy was so she ended up having to practically run home. She took off her shoes and made her way to the kitchen where her mom had the table set for two.

"Isnt seo  joining us?" She asked looking up at her adopted mother.

"I really wish one day you'd call us eomma and appa." She said as her face somewhat dropped "and no. Your appa is going to be working a late shift today."After taking a nice warm shower Odacy laid in bed thinking of the days events. And falling asleep with jimin wild laughter and v's deep voice on repeat in her head