....

Struggles of the new kid

Odacy sat in bed watching her clock tick. Any minute now the alarm she set on her phone would ring. It was a song by one of her favorite groups. She enjoyed waking up to "Gr.8.u" by vixx. it began to ring as she dismissed her alarm with a smile then a sigh. She really didn't want to go to school today. She didn't want to deal with the bullies and girls trying to be her "friend" so they could get closer to "EXO" why would they even name them? They were just a bunch of boys....handsome boys, But that wasn't the point, They weren't some kind of idol group that should be worshiped. Even idols didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Odacy lazily rolled off her bed and made her way to the shower. After getting ready and throwing on her uniform she walked down stairs to see her adopted parents eating breakfast with an extra bowl at the end of the table for her. She struggled with chopsticks so she had to use the the training ones mainly used for kids.

"So how was your day yesterday?" Her adopted father Seo inguk asked.

"It was ok. I made new friends" she said as she remembered ren and baeko. The rest of their short morning passed the same way. When it was time to go to school Seo asked Odacy if she wanted a ride to school which she kindly rejected since it was within a walking distance. She managed to get to school and into first period without a problem. Luckily for odacy she didn't know anyone in her first period class. She could feel someone staring at her but whenever she looked around to see who it was she saw no one looking up, let alone looking at her. She was thankful when the bell rang and got out of there as fast as she could. She practically ran to her second period class.  Second period went by the same way first did. An eery feeling that someone was watching her. But somehow it felt different. The one in 1st period felt piercing, like the person was trying to analyze her every fibre. This one on the other hand seemed lazy. It was hard to explain but she was thankful that after 3 minutes the person seemed to give up and the bad feeling Odacy had vanished. She couldn't wait for third period. That's was one of the only classes she shared with ren and as she watched the clock tick she felt antsy as the last minute of class was approaching. The bell finally rung and Odacy once again was practically running to her next class. She was instantly relieved when she saw ren.

"You look worn out" he told her as she grabbed the seat next to his own.

"Someone or someone's has been staring me down in class, in both first and second period I was stared at, nd not the normal stares I get either, these were....more intense. But I don't know. Maybe i'm just being too paranoid"

"maybe..but maybe not. Just dont look back! Someone's watching you"

"what?! Who is it?! Do you know them??" Odacy panicked

"its....the ghost of Christmas past " odacys face dropped as she watched ren laugh at her former panicked state.

"Don't you have anything better to do then mock me?!"

"I do, they're just not as fun" the rest of the day went well. She hung out with ren and baeko whenever she could and the staring seemed to stop completely. So it was a total shock when her arm was grabbed when she was making her way to the exit. She liked to wait till the halls emptyed out to make her way home. She looked up to see who it might be and was met with non other than Kai.

"Sorry if I scared you" Kai said when he saw odacys startled face. After a short and awkward pause he resumed talking

"I...are...are you avoiding us?" He asked and to this Odacy had no idea what to say. She could've told him the truth but who knows what would've happened. Maybe the bullying would get worst or go as far as getting physical. She didn't want to risk it so instead she murmured a simple

"no. But i m kind of in a rush. I have to get home soon. I'll see you around" she quickly uttered then ran out of the school. As she walked out she decided that it felt refreshing to have the cool breeze on her warm cheeks