Chapter 12

Struggles of the new kid

"Baekhyun i-" baekhyun began to approach d.o going in for a kiss when d.o put his hand on baekhyuns chest not letting him go any further. "I'm sorry. I...I don't feel that way about you" d.o said lowering his head.

"You don't think you could learn how to?" Baekhyun asked eyes sparkling as he waited for a reply. Only then did it click how Kai felt when he was forced into rejecting his friend unexpectedly. D.o felt tears in his eyes as he collected his things "I have to go" d.o said running away. 
....
Kai heard a knock on his door and went to answer it, he opened the door to be met with a very flustered and out of breath d.o.

"were you running?" Kai asked as he let him in his home.

"I ran all the way from school" d.o said catching his breath. They stood there in awkward silence, this was the first time they had spoken since d.o's confession.

"Look I don't-"

"I'm sorry" d.o said cutting Kai off.

"Don't be. People don't just wake up one day and choose who they like" Kai said.

"You're not...ashamed or disgusted?" D.o asked. Kai remained silent for a few moments before he spoke up

"not at all" he said sending d.o one of his biggest smiles "I can't accept your affections, but I can accept your uality" Kai said hugging d.o. 
    1 year later
"Let's go on that one" ren said pointing to a rather cute and small ride as baeko held his other hand.

"Nahh let's do that one" Aron said pointing at a rather scary and tall one from his place behind minhyun his head resting on minhyun shoulder

"why don't we go on all of them?" Jimin said next to odacy with one of his hands wrapped around her waist.

"We could go on all of them and then go on the Farris wheel" d.o said as his  partner locked their Pinky's together, he wasn't a big fan of skinship so d.o understood that it was him seriously trying to show him his affections.

"And then we could eat" Kai suggested from his place next to his girlfriend. They we're no longer worried about d.o seeing as he moved on and even encouraged Kai to ask the girl out. D.o was happy with his partner, they were an odd pair but he made d.o happy so he didn't care what others thought about them. They were running around the park in an odd game of tag. D.o tagged baekhyun and baekhyun ran to get revenge on his now boyfriend. They ran until they ran out of energy and the sky became dark the light of the theme park seeming to light up the sky as their lights twinkled brightly. They all lined up to go on the fariswheel. Each couple getting a booth of their own. 
....jimin stared at Odacy as she looked outside, he was still staring when she turned to look at him, she blushed when she realized

"you're really cute when you do that. Jimin said as he inched closer to her

"you are too" Odacy said as she watched the small blush on jimins face. They both leaned closer

"you know. They say a couple that kisses when they're at the top of this fariswheel lasts forever" jimin said leaning closer "if you kiss me now, you're never getting rid of me" jimin said giving Odacy a chance to kiss him or to stop

"I wouldn't have it any other way" Odacy said as she closed the gap between them kissing jimin just as the fariswheel reached the top. 
.....
Minhyun had his head on Aron's shoulder and his Hand on Aron's leg. Aron layed his hand on minhyuns thigh as he began to it.

"Aron don't do that" minhyun scolded

"why?" Aron asked with a fake innocent voice

"you know why. We're in public now isn't the time for it" minhyun said even as his body betrayed him and started to harden. Aron smirked as he placed a promise ring on mins finger. By the time they reached the top minhyun was screaming his love for aron vice versa and they both knew they wouldn't have it any other way.
....
Baeko and ren were chatting about all the good times they had at the park laughing at the stupid things and reminiscing the sweet times. Baeko pulled ren into a hug

"never leave me again" he whispered. They never talked about what happened during the time ren left baeko so it came as a shock when baeko started trembling in his arms "i didn't know what to do Without you. The world lost color and nothing seemed as fun. So don't leave me again. Please?" Baeko whispered

"never" ren said as he used his thumb to wipe away baekos tears.  "I hated being apart from to too" ren said as he touched his forehead to baekos and kept it there as his eyes closed "i should've believed you, I'm so sorry I ever stopped" ren said capturing baekos lips in a sweet kiss filled with their unspoken words and love for the other just as the Farris wheel reached its peak. They both felt their relationship grow stronger and knew that they'd last till death did them part.
....
D.o watched his boyfriend "what is it?" He asked knowing that he had something on his mind.

Baekhyun blushed at the stare his boyfriend gave him after asking his question "what?" He asked.

"Just tell me. D.o said he loved the rare blush that spread on his boyfriends cheeks.

"I...I love you" baekhyun said as they reached the peak.

D.o leaned over and kissed his boyfriend.

Baekhyun was shocked as his boyfriend leaned in and kissed him.

"Are you going to tell me what it is now?" D.o asked JR "you already did it JR said referring to the fact that they kissed at the peak of the fariswheel
....
Baekhyun was shocked at first but slowly began to kiss chanyeol back. When d.o had left him chanyeol came running soon after. He nursed baekhyun heart break and over a long period of time they began liking each other. They had been dating for a while when they told their friends everyone was happy for them but more importantly they were happy for and with one another.  And as the 5 couples sat in individual fairiswheels they were apart yet together and all of them felt as if life couldn't get any better. This was the end of one chapter and each of them were ready to write another in the books of their lives with their partners helping them along the way and they wouldn't....have it any other way.
   The End