Characters Introduction

The Ultimate Class

The Ultimate Class

Dawn (King)

Leader of the Ultimate Class. Ranks third on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 9,500 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Air element. Appears charismatic and nonchalant but has a warm heart. Well-loved and respected by her classmates as she cares a lot and is always there for them.

Simon

Transfer student from Sky Blue High School. Ranks third on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 9,500 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Ice element. Appears cold and distant yet takes care of the people around him in his own way. Is challenging Dawn to take over her position in class.

Dusk

Twin sister of Dawn. A Corrupted that ranks fourth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 9,000 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Shadow element. The extreme opposite of her sister, she has no care for the feelings of others. Is jealous of all Dawn has that she doesn't.

Wes

Vice-leader of the Ultimate Class. When Dawn is not around, Wes is in charge. Ranks fourth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 9000 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Fire element. Have been good friends with Dawn and Wayne since young. Likes challenging difficult opponents and has fought his way up to the current rank on the Ultimate Ranking System.

Wayne

The 'brain' of the trio. Currently a muggle who has no ultimate points but is very smart. He is the one who saved Dawn and Wes from a trap set by other high schools to bring them down. His fatheris the boss of a mafia organization named 'Black Heaven'. 

Sam

Transfer student from Pearl White High School. Ranks fifth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 8,500 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Smoke element. Has a crush on Dawn and follows her everywhere. Seldom talks and only has interest in things that involves Dawn. 

Teddy

Transfer student from Sky Blue High School. Rank on Ultimate Ranking System and ability are unknown. Appears warm and friendly. Is the crush of Dawn although she tries not to make it obvious. Nothing much is known about Teddy yet, except that he likes candies a lot.

Alice (Bunny)

The cute and adorable student in the Ultimate Class. Ranks seventh on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 7,500 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Paper element. Is named 'Bunny' due to her love for rabbits. All her items have either printed rabbit images or are shaped like a rabbit. 

Sylvie

The introvert model student in the Ultimate Class. A muggle but has basic knowledge of Element users. Is the adopted sister of Win. Only student to listen attentively to every lesson. The teacher's pet of the class and is well-loved and trusted by all teachers in the school.

Evan

The clown of the class. Ranks ninth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 6,500 ultimate points. Has the ability to control all Serpents. Keeps over thirty snakes at home as pets. Can move around swiftly without any noise, allowing him to be able to eardrop others talking without being noticed.

Ian

The student amazing family background. Ranks tenth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 6,000 ultimate points. Has the ability to control all Arachnids. Always brings his pet Tarantula to class. Has low existence in class but always comes out during important times to give a helping hand.

Leila

The pretty student in the Ultimate Class. Ranks eighth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 7,500 ultimate points. Has the ability to control all Flowers. Always has a group of fanboys surrounding her. Desk is always filled with gifts and chocolates from her fanclub.

Casey

The social butterfly of the Ultimate Class. Ranks eleventh on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 5,500 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Neon element. Is the head of the Student Council. Is strict when it comes to school rules but there are occassional exceptions. 

Matthew

The Prince of the Ultimate Class. Ranks second on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 10,000 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Water element. Has his army of fangirls ready and waiting at his service. Known as a love guru and is very supportive of Dawn. Has two "minions", Minor and Major, following him around at all times.

Riley

The macho man of the Ultimate Class. Ranks fifth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 8,500 points. Has the ability to control Earth element. Is protective of his classmates and always the first one to face the opponents when the class is challenged. Has a crush on Alice but is too shy to ask her out.

Win

The mysterious student in the Ultimate Class. Ranks twelfth on the Ultimate Ranking System, with 5,000 ultimate points. Has the ability to control Electricity element. Well-versed on the Ultimate Ranking System. Learnt a lot about the Ultimate Points and Elements from his grandfather. Is the adopted brother of Sylvie.

Davien (Lord)

The mastermind of all things that are evil in this story. Is not listed on the Ultimate Ranking System but has ultimate points of 15,000. Has the ability to control Darkness element. Is heartless and only has his mind on becoming the strongest in the world and eliminating all Element users.