Chapter 5

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

You haven't been sleeping well these days as Eunhyun have been waking up early in the middle of the night plus Kyuhyun would spend most of night in his dorm because of his schedule thus you will sleep in the Eunhyun's room.

 

After playing for a few hours, Eunhyun finally took a nap. So there is time for you to do some chores, you started with up some of the toys that Eunhyun played with earlier then you went into your shared bedroom to do some cleaning up. You walked towards your husband's side of the bed and sat on it, you missed him terribly as you haven't seen him for almost a week, your heart was yearning for him to come back home.

 

You quickly shook off the feeling you're feeling inside and continued doing the chores, you hope to finished most of the chores before Eunhyun wake up from her nap. You finally finished all the chores that was waiting for you but now you felt hungry so you went to the kitchen and make a snack for yourself.

 

You eat it while watching some dramas that you've been catching, finally the part where you were anticipating for, just a few minutes away from it. Eunhyun started crying without any thought you ran to her room to check on her, you picked her up from her crib and calm her down. You quickly walked back to the living room, hoping that you did not missed the part and luckily the part hasn't been shown yet. You laid Eunhyun down on the couch and played with her while watching the drama.

 

When the drama finished, you felt your phone vibrated and it's a text message from Kyuhyun.

 

From Oppa

 

Jagi-ah, I will be coming home in a few hours.

 

To Oppa

 

Jincha! Oppa.. me and Eunhyun missed you so much ㅠㅠ

 

From Oppa♥

 

I missed you both very much too. Don't be sad, saranghae♥

 

To Oppa♥

 

Nado saranghae.

 

Your heart felt lighter after seeing Kyuhyun's text, you quickly prepared dinner as you know that he will be eating at home tonight. You placed Eunhyun in her highchair while you cook dinner, you would turn around every 1 minutes to check on her.

 

Right after you finished cooking, it was time for Eunhyun to have her milk so you started making milk and went to the couch to feed her, she leaned on her arms, you placed the tip of the milk bottle in immediately she started it. When she finished her milk, you started her back to burp her after burping she fell asleep again. You took her back into her room and placed her in her crib, making sure that she is comfortable before you went out.

 

Hours later, you were sitting on the couch watching some shows then you heard the sound of someone opening the door. You turned to face the door and it was the person you missed so much.

“ Jagi-ah i'm home.” Kyuhyun announced.

 

You stood up and ran towards him then gave him a big hug, showing how much you missed him. Kyuhyun then lean closer to you and planted a kiss on your lips, you missed the feeling of his lips touching your lips. He broke the kiss and asked “ Is Eunhyun sleeping?”

 

yup, she fell asleep after drinking her milk.” you told Kyuhyun.

 

I want to see my baby girl now.” He said.

 

He walked towards Eunhyun's room and open the door gently, he stand beside her crib then he caressed her little cheeks gently and smiled.

 

He walked out of the room and went into the kitchen, you were reheating the foods. He walked behind you and backhugged you, he rested his chin on your head. You looked up and asked him “ what's the matter oppa?”

 

Nothing just missed you and the scent of your shampoo.” he told you.

 

I miss you too, now you're going to help me set up the table for dinner.” you said.

 

He kissed your cheeks before getting the plate from the cupboard, you looked at him and he gave you smirk and you gave him a merong.

 

After setting up the table, you both placed the plates of food on the table and sat down. Kyuhyun started eating , you kept putting food in his bowl and making him eat everything. He turned and looked at you then said “ Jagi, my bowl is already full. You should eat too.”

he then took a piece of chicken and placed it in your bowl, you stopped putting food in his bowl and started eating.

 

After dinner, you and Kyuhyun went to the living room and watched some films. You sat beside him, resting your head on his chest and his arm are over your shoulder. He turned and look at you, making you look back at him

 

“ What are you looking at?” you asked.

 

“ Nothing just looking at my beautiful wife.” he answered which made you blushed.

 

“ Oppa, when did you get so cheesy?” you

 

after being with you.” he said.

 

He hit him lightly on the chest, he placed his hand on the hit area and faked that it's in pain. You smiled at his dorkiness, you continued watching the film. Then you heard Eunhyun's voice, she just woke up from her sleep. Kyuhyun walked to her room and carried her out, he kissed her on her little cheeks and asked “ Did you missed appa?”

 

Appa missed you very much.”

 

When Kyuhyun is carrying Eunhyun, she was smiling happily and made a lot of noise like 'bababa, bumbumbum.' Kyuhyun continued to play with her and he also sing a song for her, while Kyuhyun is outside having a father and daughter time with Eunhyun. You went into your shared bedroom and started making the room really relaxing, you lit some lavender scented candles and make his side of the bed more comfortable so that he can get a good night sleep tonight as you know that he wasn't able to sleep much because of his schedule.

 

Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun into the room and placed her on the bed, he continued to talk to Eunhyun even though she can't understand him.

 

Oppa, go take a shower first.” you told him.

 

Okay.” he pulled himself out of the bed and walk straight into the bathroom.

 

You started making silly faces to make Eunhyun laugh,she laughed so happily. Everytime she laugh happily, your heart melt as you see her smiling and showing her teethless gums.

 

Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom with just a towel covering his lower half of his body, he walked towards the closet and got some clothes on. He quickly join you and Eunhyun, he was made cute sound to get her attention.

 

After playing, Eunhyun fall asleep again. This time,Kyuhyun carried her back to her room and tucker her in her crib then kissed her cheeks. He came back to your shared room and laid on the bed with you, you both snuggled in the blanket and chatted.

 

He fall asleep quickly it showed how tired he was, it broke your heart. You kissed him on the cheeks and said “oppa saranghae.”

 


I am so sorry for not updating for so long, pls forgive me as it was the final year of school so i had no time to update the stories. 

Read

Comment 

Subcribe