My Baby Is Out

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

You felt your tummy was starting to hurt, you woke up from your sleep. The pain was getting very worst you grab into Kyuhyun’s arms and said “ Oppa…..!  THE BABY IS COMING OUT.”

Kyuhyun woke up and looked at you and said “ BWO!!! THE BABY?”

You were holding onto your tummy and your face was in pain.

Kyuhyun jumped out of the bed “ Ottoke!! What should I do?”

“AHH, the waterbag broke!!” You felt your lower part is getting wetter and wetter, you saw water flowing down your legs.

Kyuhyun immediately took his phone and dial his noona‘s number “ NOONA, ottoke the baby is coming and the waterbag broke.”
“ Calm down, call the ambulances and take (your name) to the living room first then you put a spare key under the carpet I will go there immediately .” Kyuhyun’s sister explained.

Kyuhyun ended the call and call for ambulance then put the phone into his back pocket and carried you out of the room and place you on the couch in the living room. He then place a spare key under the carpet.

Awhile later, the ambulance came and they put you onto a stretcher and pushed you into the ambulance. Kyuhyun held your hand and said “ Yeobu, we’re going to reach the hospital soon.
You were sweating and holding your tummy and you’re breathing loudly.

You arrive at the hospital,
The paramedics pushed you into the emergency room. Kyuhyun held your hand and went into the room with you, he looked at you and said “ Don’t worry I’m here.”

“ Okay now Push..!” the doctor spread out your legs.

You pushed your baby out of your lower part and Kyuhyun breathe with you like how the nurse taught you in the pregnancy lesson. Then you pushed again.

“ The head is out continue to push.” the doctor said happily.

You used all your might to push the baby out,? “ Congratulation, it’s a baby girl.” you smile weakly and said to Kyuhyun “ Our baby is out.” Kyuhyun smiled at you and the baby, he kissed your forehead.

“ Sir I want you to cut the umbilical cord.” Kyuhyun looked at the doctor and took the scissors and cut the cord.

You were so tired after giving birth but you felt like you did the greatest thing ever. The nurse cleaned the baby up and she passed you the baby.

You were pushed to the ward and you’re holding your baby in your arms while Kyuhyun was busy calling everyone telling them that the baby just arrive in this world.

“ Umma, My baby is out and I’m a father now.” he called his mother and told her everything.

“ Hyung, pls tell the other members to come to the hospital now to see my newborn baby.” he called Leeteuk and told him about his baby.

He also told Changmin and other friends. You looked at your husband and laughed at his cuteness.

“ Baby look at your father, he looked just like you but he is a man.” you talked to your newborn baby.

“ Oppa, finished calling?” you asked him as he finished calling everyone.

“ Yes.” he was still dialing number on his phone.

Because of Kyuhyun’s phone invitation, friends and family all gathered in the ward making it very crowded. There are all the members of Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, SHINee and F(x) and his family members. The nurses of the hospital were all gathering outside the ward like fan girls peeking through the window to look at their favourite members.

Then one of the senior nurse came into the room, “ Excuse me I’m afraid that there’s too many people in this ward, a ward can only have 10 people in here.” the nurse said sternly.

“ Kyuhyun-ah and ( your name)-ah I’ll visit you next time.” Changmin told you and Kyuhyun and leave the room with Yunho and the SHINEE members.

“ Unnie and Oppa , congratulations” Jessica congratulated you and Kyuhyun “ I’m going to look for my Taecyeon Oppa bye bye.” Jessica told you.

“ We’ll leave together.” the SNSD members said together. Hyoyeon went towards you and hugged you and she passed you a gift. “ It’s a pair of baby socks for your baby.” Hyoyeon told you.

“ Unnieeeeee….” Sulli ran forward and hugged you tightly as she haven’t seen you since you got pregnant and she was busy preparing for F(x) concert. She missed you badly as you are her biological sister. “ I miss you very much.”

“ I miss you too.” you hugged back.

“ Unnie, I am going back with my unnies now.” she kissed your face.

“ Okay, take care.” you kissed her back. “ I will care you later okay?”

“ Okay.” so she and the other F(x) members went back to the SM building.

Now there’s only 10 people in the ward, “ So have you name your baby?” Donghae asked curiously.

“ Err, no.” you and Kyuhyun looked at each other.

“ So name her now.” Ryeowook said impatiently

“ Sun Kyu?” Kyuhyun said randomly.

“ No that’s Sunny’s name!” Sung Min disagreed with Kyuhyun choice of name as it was his girlfriend’s name.

“ How about Eunhyun?” you asked Kyuhun and the other members.

“ Eun Hyun, it’s good.” Every one agrees with you.

“ So she is Cho Eun Hyun.” Donghae said.

You looked at Eunhyun and said “ Eunhyun-ah look at all your uncles here.”

“ Uncle? That sound very old.” Heechul complained.

“ Just call us Oppas.” Leeteuk didn’t want to feel old.

Days later, you went home and rested, Kyuhyun was in the baby’s room, trying to get Eunhyun to sleep. While you stay in bed, Kyuhyun forbid you to get out of bed as he thinks that you should get as much rest as you can.

Kyuhyun finally place Eunhyun down in bed, he went back to the bedroom to look for you. He laid down in bed and cuddle you.

“ I finally got the baby out.” you said happily and rubbed your flat tummy.

“ Waa, you got some baby fat.” he teased you.

You hit him lightly and turn to the other side of the bed, “ wae? Jaki don‘t be angry. ?” He you hair. “ HMM! I am not going to bother about you.” You told Kyuhyun.

Then Kyuhyun started to do some skinship with you, you felt that if you continue to lay on bed sometime hot will happen. So you stood up and walk towards the dressing table, he looked at you and asked. “ Ya..,  Cho (your name) what are you doing?”

You didn’t want to answer him and he looked at you and suddenly he carried you up in the bridal way and went to the bed.

“ What are you doing? Don’t tell me you want another baby? I don’t want!!” you begged him to let you go as he started kissing you.

“ Of course not, One is enough for NOW.” he ended the kiss.

“ I still remember how you were when Eunhyun was still in your tummy. You vomited so much.” He laid beside you and hold your hand.

Flashback

The Super Junior members went to Singapore for their Super Show and Kyuhyun brought you along with him, actually he would bring you anywhere with him. As you reach Singapore, you felt unwell. When you reached the hotel, you laid on the bed immediately while Kyuhyun was called to Leeteuk‘s room for a group meeting. You didn’t go with him and also didn’t get to tell him.

At around midnight, the meeting ended and Kyuhyun went back to the hotel room. You slept first as you are not feeling well, Kyuhyun climb onto the bed gently, he was scared to wake you up, after lying down he immediately put his arms around your waist. You felt his arm and hugged him to bed. Kyuhyun kissed you and slept.

The next day, you ran to the bathroom and vomited, Kyuhyun ran to the bathroom immediately when he heard you vomiting. He your back and held your hair up.

“ Are you okay?” He asked worriedly.

“ I feel better now.” you wipe your mouth after vomiting.

“ I think you should stay here today and rest.” Kyuhyun hold you and walk towards the bed

“ No I want to go to the Indoor stadium with you guys.” you whined and pouted.

“ Okay only if you stay in the backstage with the F(x) members. Understand?” he said sternly.

“ Okay.” you smiled and hugged him.

He smiled and hugged back. He squeezed you so tightly that you can’t breathe. “ Oppa, I can’t breath.”

He laughed and squeezed tighter. “ Oppa let me go now, I feel like vomiting.” he let you go immediately and you ran to the bathroom and started vomiting again.

“ Are you sure you want to go” Kyuhyun asked you worriedly.
“ Yes.”

You went to the luggage and you took out a skinny jeans and a t-shirt. You wanted to change into the jeans but you can’t button it.? Kyuhyun saw you struggling to button your pants, he laughed and said “ I think you got fatter.” he teased you.

You glared at him and took out the jeans and throw it at him lightly and changed into a stretchable shorts and wore a tank top with it.

“ This felt better.” you said.

“ you also look better.” Kyuhyun added.

You hit his arm lightly, “ Do I really look fatter?” you looked at your tummy and you almost cried.

“ Of course not, I’m just teasing you.” Kyuhyun tried to cheer you up.

“ Really.” you smiled at him.

“You look great.”


At the Indoor Stadium, you stay in the backstage with your younger sister, Sulli, while your husband was on stage performing then it’s time for the F(x) members to go on stage, “ Good Luck.” you hugged Sulli and kissed her.

Then Kyuhyun came back to the backstage and look for you, “ Oppa, you were great out there.” you hugged him while he was covered in sweat.

“ Komawo.” he hugged you and kissed you.

He took a tissue and wiped his sweats.

“ Yaa. You two are always acting so mushy in front of us.” Sungmin complained.

“ you’re also always act cute when you’re with Sunny.” Kyuhyun attacked him back.

Sungmin walked away as he had nothing to say. You felt nauseous again and ran to the restroom to vomit. You stand at the hand wash area, and asked “ What is happening to me?” Then you felt gizzy and out.  .

After 30 minutes, you didn’t come back from the restroom, Kyuhyun was worried about you but he can’t just walked into the ladies. He saw Sulli walking down from the stage, he walked towards her and asked “ Can you help me go to the ladies and look for your sister for me? She has gone for a long time.”

Without thinking, Sulli ran to the bathroom as fast as she can when she open the door. She saw you lying on the floor unconsciously. “ Unnie, Unnie, Unnie.” she called you name and carried you back to the changing room.

“ Oppa, Unnie has fainted.” She shouted when she saw Kyuhyun at outside the changing room waiting for Sulli and you to come back. He ran towards Sulli and carried you into the room.

“ Hyung, ( your name) fainted, Ottoke?” he asked Leeteuk.

“ But we still have an hour to go.” he told Kyuhyun “ How about the F (x) taking (your name) to the hospital first.” He suggested.

At the hospital,

“ Where am I?” you opened your eyes and saw Sulli sitting beside you.

“ Unnie, you’re in the hospital now.” Sulli smiled at you happily when you open your eyes

“ Why am I here?”

“ How could you not know when your pregnant?” Sulli asked worriedly.

“ I’m pregnant?” you were surprised.

“ Yes.”

Immediately after the concert, Kyuhyun rushed to the hospital to see you. “? How is she?” Kyuhyun asked Sulli.

“ She is pregnant.” Sulli told Kyuhyun the good news.

“ Really?” Kyuhyun smiled happily.

Kyuhyun looked at you and your hair. “ Oppa please let me go back to the hotel.” you begged Kyuhyun

“ Okay.” Kyuhyun stand up and went to look for the doctor in charge of you.

And you went back to the hotel with him.

The next day, Super Junior stay in Singapore for a day to have a day off. While Kyuhyun went back to Seoul with you.

End of Flashback
 


READ,
 
SUBSCRIBE,
 
COMMENT
 
MOSTLY ENJOY THE STORY