Chapter 7

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

It’s the day before the trip; you were busy packing stuffs like clothes and medication while Kyuhyun pack the stuff he thinks is important like his laptop, chargers and those electronic stuffs.  After Kyuhyun finished packing, he walked over to closet to help you packed. Quickly, all the stuff was packed nicely in the luggage; Kyuhyun placed the luggage in a corner of your shared bedroom.

He walked towards you and back hugged you; you turned your head and looked at him. He kissed your lips gently, you kissed back and you know what he is thinking but you just act like you don’t know. He starts to get touchy, he then break the kiss and picked you up. He placed you on the bed gently, he starts to kiss you again as he is about to kiss your neck, Eunhyun was crying.

He stopped what his action and move over to let you go take care of Eunhyun, you took a deep breath before snapping out of the situation. You quickly ran to Eunhyun’s room, you carried her out of her crib and carried her back to your shared bedroom. Kyuhyun was leaning his head against the headboard, he was calming himself down. You laughed at him before sitting on the bed, facing him and placed Eunhyun in between your legs to prevent her from falling.

“Eunhyun-ah you’re awake?” Kyuhyun asked with his cute voice.

Eunhyun looked at him and stretching her hands out wanting him to carry her, he smiled at her and carried her. You watched them played happily and thinking if there is another baby to accompany Eunhyun while growing up.

Kyuhyun looked at you and told Eunhyun “Look at mummy, she is dazing. Go make her snap out of it.”

Eunhyun started crawling towards you and hugged your tummy; you snapped out and looked at her. You carried her and kiss her all over her face, you look up at Kyuhyun and he points at his cheeks. Telling you that he also wants kisses from mummy. You leaned towards him and plant a little kiss on his cheeks.

After dinner, you played some Disney movie for Eunhyun to watch while you and Kyuhyun double check everything. After Eunhyun falls asleep, you placed her in her crib and went back to your shared bedroom to snuggle with your husband.

A few hours later, you woke up first to get wash up. You went to Kyuhyun side of the bed and shook his body to wake him up.

“Oppa, wake up.” You said.

“5 more minutes…” He groaned.

So you let him sleep for another 5 minutes, then you went to wake him up again. This time you poke his sides.

“Oppa, wake up. You have to go wash up now.” You told him.

“5 minutes more.”  He groaned.

You kissed him on the cheeks and said “Come on, Oppa wake up.”

“One more kiss and I will wake up immediately.” He told you. .

You kiss him on the cheeks and his eyes opened right away, he hugged you tightly and kissed you a few times and went wash up. He walked out of the bathroom and went to the closet to choose clothes to wear. He wore a blue button up shirt and a pair of black pants; he went out of the closet and lay on the bed.

Meanwhile, you were changing Eunhyun’s diaper and clothes and get her ready. You put on a little blue dress on her and white leggings to keep her warm, and a blue bow. You carried her back to the room; you placed Eunhyun on top of Kyuhyun body and went to the closet to get change.  You wore a blue floral dress to match with Kyuhyun and Eunhyun and a coral cardigan to keep you warm, then you walk out of the closet and realise that Kyuhyun have be watching you as you change.

“How do I look?” You asked.

“Beautiful.” He eyed you from head to toe.

Eunhyun is hugging her father as her father is busy watching her mother; you carried Eunhyun while Kyuhyun carried the luggage down to the living room. Then, both of you make sure that the house is okay before getting out of the house.

You took the taxi to the airport and Kyuhyun checked in the luggage and stroller while you carried Eunhyun and showing her around so that she would feel like she is in a strange atmosphere.  After Kyuhyun is done with the check in, Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun and held your hand then went into the departure lounge. You went shopping and Kyuhyun pulled you into the cologne section as his favourite cologne is finished so he bought another then you went to the fragrance section to get yours.

Then you went to a toy store and Eunhyun looked so happy, she saw a small little bear with a pink bow on its head. Kyuhyun took the bear and gave it to Eunhyun; she hugged and played with that bear immediately. So Kyuhyun bought that bear for Eunhyun, then you went into the VIP lounge as Kyuhyun asked for it.

Kyuhyun played with his phone while you fed Eunhyun, you burped her and soon she fell asleep. Kyuhyun keeps his phone and carried Eunhyun while you rest your hand.  You rest your head on his shoulder; he kissed the top of your head.  

It was time for you to board the plane; you carried Eunhyun while Kyuhyun gave your boarding pass to the air stewardess, she led you to your seats.

Luckily, Eunhyun is still sleeping as you and Kyuhyun don’t know how she would react to the strange atmosphere. Kyuhyun yawned and you looked over at him and said “Take a nap and I will take care of Eunhyun.”

He closed his eyes and rests his head on your shoulder, you kissed him on the cheek and he smiled gently.

You took out another blanket to cover Eunhyun as you didn’t want her to get cold and you kissed her softly and said “Eunhyun-ah. You’re my precious little one, if mummy and daddy gets you another baby sister or brother will you get jealous?”

Kyuhyun heard what you said and he is really happy that you wanted another baby so he hopes that he can make one during this trip, then Kyuhyun wakes up and carried Eunhyun while you rest your hand.

After 35 minutes of flying, finally, the plane has landed and you started making your way to the immigration. That’s when Eunhyun wakes up as the sound of the officer stamping the passport scared her, Kyuhyun quickly comforted her, she calms down and she was looking around the place.

When it’s Kyuhyun’s turn to get through, he carried Eunhyun and the officer is really nice that he gave Eunhyun a piece of candy and shook her little hand, Kyuhyun looked so proud to be her father.

Kyuhyun handed Eunhyun to you as he is going to get the luggage and the stroller, when he got the stroller you opened the stroller and placed Eunhyun in it. Kyuhyun pushed the luggage and you pushed Eunhyun, Kyuhyun held onto your free hand and walked out to the arrival hall.

While walking towards the glass door, you heard some fans screaming outside. Some fans noticed Kyuhyun and they started to take photos and videos of you and him walking out of the arrival hall.

Kyuhyun got a taxi and helped you into the taxi first then he helped the taxi driver with the luggage then sat beside you, you were smiling to yourself as you felt like you’re having your second honeymoon. Kyuhyun smiled and asked “Why are you smiling to yourself?”

“Because it’s feel like we are having our honeymoon again but with Eunhyun.” You explained.

“It’s going to be better than the honeymoon.”  He told you.  

Kyuhyun went to the front desk to check in while you wait for him at the lobby with Eunhyun, Kyuhyun walked towards you with the hotel card in his hand. Then you went into the room, Kyuhyun requested for an extra crib for Eunhyun to sleep at night.

Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun around the room and showed her around; he brought her out to the balcony to enjoy the sea breeze. Eunhyun seems to loves the fresh air; Kyuhyun kissed her cheeks as she is chuckling.

You took out the stuffs; you need for the next few days and placed it in the bathroom. Then, you lie on the bed and rest your eyes while Kyuhyun take cares of Eunhyun. Kyuhyun lie beside you and kiss your forehead and said “I love you.”

“I love you too.” You said.

Kyuhyun kissed your lips then kiss Eunhyun, then Eunhyun fall asleep, Kyuhyun placed her in the crib that he requested for. Then, he went to join you on the bed, you spent the whole day sleeping and resting as you know that it’s going to be a tired and fun day tomorrow.

The next day, you woke up earlier than Kyuhyun as you slept earlier than him, so you took the time to wash up and get change. Then you went to feed Eunhyun and took her out of her crib and let her play with her bear.

You called for room service and ordered breakfast for you and Kyuhyun. Then you went to wake Kyuhyun up, he look so refreshed when he woke up. He leans towards for his morning kiss and you kiss him then he leans towards Eunhyun and asked for her morning kiss, Eunhyun kissed his cheeks.

Kyuhyun went to wash up and get changed when he finished the food have been served. He sat down and eats his breakfast while you let Eunhyun try some yogurt.  Kyuhyun smiled at Eunhyun’s reaction when she tries the yogurt, she did spit it out but she was unsure if she likes it or not.

After breakfast, you placed Eunhyun in her stroller and went out. You just walked around the island the whole day, Eunhyun seems to be really happy when she is in the Teddy Bear museum. Then, you ended the day by going to the beaches and enjoy the sea breeze. Kyuhyun held onto your hand and your shoes, he would look over at you every minutes to see how beautiful you are when the sun shine on your face.

After the beach stroll, you went to a restaurant and Kyuhyun ordered some food. You carried Eunhyun while you eat. You fed Eunhyun cereals that you brought; Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun while you feed her.  

You went back to your hotel room; Eunhyun was already asleep as she didn’t have her nap today. Kyuhyun told that it’s the perfect opportunity to make love to you.

He lean into you and kissed you all over, then you spend the night making babies. The next day, you slept in while Kyuhyun brought Eunhyun down to the garden for a walk, when you wake up you were looking around for Kyuhyun. You felt really tired but it’s worth it, you started washing up. And you took your time preparing; Kyuhyun then came back with Eunhyun.

“Oppa where did you go just now?” you asked.

“The hotel garden.” He answered.

“Why didn’t you wait me up?” You asked him.

“Because you looked so tired plus we did lot yesterday.” He explained.

You blushed at his words and hit him on the arm for saying that in front of Eunhyun, then Kyuhyun decided that you will spent the day in at the pool side.

Kyuhyun ordered breakfast for you and watch you eat; you fed him with some sausages. After eating, you changed into your swim wear, which is approved by him. He also changed and Eunhyun too.

Then you all went down to the pool and Kyuhyun got into the pool first while you sat on the edge of the pool, then Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun into the pool and see if she is scared of water. You then got into the water with Kyuhyun and Eunhyun, Kyuhyun spin Eunhyun in circles and she laughed happily.

After the swimming session, you went back to your room and changed then you went to a family restaurant to get your dinner, you went back to the hotel to pack up to go back to Seoul. 

 


Thank you for subscribing and comment. it's really mean the world to me, if you can please leave a comment down there. 

Read 

Subscribe 

Comment 

and mostly enjoy