Chapter 2

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

Kyuhyun was having his break and he was planning a first month party for Eunhyun, he also spent more time at home with you and Eunhyun.

You and Kyuhyun was still in bed but Eunhyun was already awake, she was in her crib mumbling baby language. Kyuhyun heard Eunhyun laughing and he woke up and went to her crib.

“ Eunhyun-ah whatcha saying?” Kyuhyun asked Eunhyun.  

“ PA PA PA.” Eunhyun looked at Kyuhyun

“ PA. Kyuhyun played with Eunhyun.

You were lying on your bed looking at your husband and baby. Then you went out to make breakfast. Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun out and watch television with her. You were making American breakfast for Kyuhyun and making milk for Eunhyun as it’s time for Eunhyun to drink her milk.

“ Oppa. Come and get your breakfast.” You called Kyuhyun to get his breakfast.

“ I want to feed the baby first.” Kyuhyun told you.

You passed him the milk bottle and went to the kitchen to clean up the mess. Kyuhyun was place the bottle carefully into Eunhyun’s tiny mouth, when she started the milk< Kyuhyun was so excited as it’s his baby that he’s feeding, he was also planing to have another baby with you when Eunhyun grows a little bigger and when she have her own room.

You turned to look at your husband and baby, you felt Kyuhyun have grown up a lot since Eunhyun got into this world. You finished cleanung up the mess, you went to carry Eunhyun from Kyuhyun so that he could eat his breakfast. You took Eunhyun to the living and let her play with her toys. She was hugging a teddy bear that Kyuhyun bought before she was born in Japan when the Super Junior’s members went there for a show.

Flashblack

You and Kyuhyun was in a shopping mall holding hands, he was wearing a disgise as he didn’t want anyone to recognise him. You and him just came back from your honeymoon and he have to go back to work immediately, he asked you to go with him to work. And you two got the last day off so you two can go shopping together.

You waited for him in the hotel while he went for the recording of the show then when he come back you would massage his shoulder and give him the love he needs.

Then on the last day, Kyuhyun woked up before you. He went to his luggage to get a couple shirt that he bought during the honeymoon. It says She is my wife on Kyuhyun’s shirt and He is my husband on your shirt. He changed into the shirt and wore it with jeans. He went to your bag and took out a pair of shorts and matched with the shirt.

He walked towards the bed and make you wake up. “ Five more minutes.” You groaned.

“ No you have to wake up now.” Kyuhyun shook your body.

“ Okay, I’m awake.”

“ But your eyes are still closed.”

“ They need to rest for awhile.”

“ They have already rested for 8 hours.”

He used his last resort, he tickled you and you woke up immediately and stared at him. He kissed you to make you forgive him for tickling you. He carried you into the bathroom and make you change into the clothes he chose.

You walked out of the bathroom, Kyuhyun looked at  your legs and said “ WA your legs look like they are photoshopped.”

“ They are real 100% made from skins and bones.” You glared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then took you to a shopping mall near the hotel, you two held hands and window shopped. Then you two passed by a shop that sells only teddy bears. Kyuhyun was attractive by a baby brown teddy bear sitting on the shelf of the store. He pulled you into the store.

“ I want to take a look at the bear sitting on the shelf.” He told the sales person.

The sales person took down the teddy bear to give it to Kyuhyun. “ isn’t it cute?” Kyuhyun asked.

“ Yes.” You replied.

“ I want to buy this for our future baby.” He told you.

You looked at him and immediately understand what he wanted from you. He bought the bear and you went into a lingerie shop and bought a night gown. Kyuhyun was so happy when he saw you buying the night gown.

End Of Flashback

After breakfast, you and Kyuhyun changed and took Eunhyun to buy some party stuff. He carried Eunhyun to the car and put her in her baby seat. While you put her stroller into the back of the car. Kyuhyun drove to a shop that sells many party stuff. You placed Eunhyun into the stroller and Kyuhyun pushed her. You two bought many first month things and went home. Kyuhyun send text messages to everyone he know to tell them that Eunhyun is having her first month party next week.