Chapter 4

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

A week after Eunhyun’s first month party, Kyuhyun got a little more busy then usual as he had to prepare for the Japanese version of Mr. Simple but he would still have time for you and Eunhyun. You can scent that Kyuhyun is emotionally and physically tired but he tried to hide it from you. You didn’t wantto see him being so tired so every time when he comes home, you would give him a good massage to relieve him tension and stresses.

Finally, after all the hard work that Kyuhyun and the other members put into the album, all the promotional work was done and everyone could get a good rest. Kyuhyun was much relaxed and he doesn’t get so stress anymore. With Kyuhyun at home with you, you don’t feel so lonely anymore as Sulli was doing the preparation for F(x) new album and Kyuhyun was in Japan, leaving only you and Eunhyun at home. You wanted to go out sometimes but it’s dangerous for you to go out without protection of Kyuhyun.  

You were at home one day and Kyuhyun took Eunhyun out with him. Having the whole house to yourself, you felt so empty a feeling that you hated the most. You tried doing housework to make the feeling go away but it doesn’t work. You then went to bake some cookies and you had lots of fun doing it. Kyuhyun came back with Eunhyun while you were finishing putting the last batch of cookies in the oven.

“What’s that smell?” Kyuhyun asked as soon as he opened the door.

“Oppa you’re back!” you answered and ran towards your husband. “I am baking cookies.”

“Cookies?” Kyuhyun’s eyes widen when he heard the word cookies.

“Do you want to try one?”

“Of course! It has been a long time since I have tasted the cookies that you made.” Kyuhyun said happily.

You took the jug of cookies and gave it to Kyuhyun. He took one out and tasted it. He looked like he was in heaven, you took another piece of cookie and break it into small pieces and fed Eunhyun. Eunhyun looked so happy when she ate it. “mama..” Eunhyun mumbled.

“Eunhyun-ah, is it nice?” you asked Eunhyun. She didn’t understand a word but she laughed lightly.

“Oppa, is it nice?” You asked Kyuhyun.

“Of course, everything you cook is nice.” Kyuhyun’s word made your day. You hugged Kyuhyun and took a bite of the cookie that Kyuhyun is holding.

“I remembered the last time I baked cookies, was the day you proposed to me at the beach.” You told Kyuhyun

“I was so nervous that day, I was afraid that you would reject my proposal.” Kyuhyun said honesty.

“Why would want to reject it. I have been looking forward to that day since the day you said that you would love me forever and always.”

Flashback

You were in bed when Kyuhyun texted you.

From Oppa♥ ‪

Jaki-ah, let’s go to the beach later.

And you replied

To Oppa♥ ‪

I’m looking forward to it ^^

You quickly ran to the kitchen and took the jug of cookies that you baked yesterday and put it in your bag. And you quickly washed up and changed into a long white colored dress.

An hour later, Kyuhyun arrived at the doorstep of your house and your umma opened the door for him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, come in.” your umma invited him into the house.

“Kamsahamida.” Kyuhyun bowed politely.

“I’ll go call (your name) down.” Your umma told Kyuhyun.

“Never mind, I can wait for her here.” Kyuhyun said politely.

“Where are you two going today?” Your umma asked curiously.

“I am taking her to the beach; I have a surprise for her.” Kyuhyun answered.

“Can you tell me what the surprise is?”

“I am going to propose to her.” Kyuhyun said softly.

“OMO, Jincha? I am looking forwards to it too.” Your umma was over the moon when she heard it.

Then you finished preparing and saw Kyuhyun and your umma sitting together chatting happily.

“Kyuhyun oppa, you’re here!.” You ran towards him and gave him a hug.

“Okay, enough with all these lovely-dovelys, out you two go.” Your umma winked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun smiled back at her.

Kyuhyun lead you to his car and opened the door for you, you two headed to the beach.

At the bench, the other members was there to take pictures and film the video of the moment when you say ‘yes’ to Kyuhyun’s proposal.

 You and Kyuhyun arrived at the beach, Kyuhyun pretend that he found a good spot to take a sit. You then lean your head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder and enjoyed the view.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if there are cookies to munch on” Kyuhyun took in a deep breath before saying it.

You took the jug of cookies out and give it to Kyuhyun. And he looked at you then said “how did you have a jug of cookies in your bag?”

“I thought that we could eat it while enjoying the sea breeze.” You said.

Then Kyuhyun stand up and walk towards his car and took out a bouquet of flowers. He slowly walked towards you and kneed down. He took a small box from his pocket and asked “Will you marry me?”

You were so surprised; you were happy and feel like crying too. “Yes” you replied.

He took out the ring from the box and slipped it into your ring finger. Then the members came out of nowhere and congratulated the two of you.

End of Flashback

Then you went to the kitchen and took out the last batch of cookies while Kyuhyun help Eunhyun change her clothes and diapers. That night, Kyuhyun was hugging you to sleep and you two chatted about random stuff like how’s work and some plans for future. Soon, you fell asleep and Kyuhyun gave you a goodnight kiss and hugged you to sleep.


Hi puffyyx here, Sorry for not updating for so long. I was busy editing the other story plus I ran out of ideals for this story.

READ

SUBSCRIBE

COMMENT

AND MOSTLY ENJOY