My Hero

Let Me Save You

Dongwoo was beyond frustrated. "How can this beautiful albeit broken angel not want to be saved?" He thought pacing again. No matter how much he begged, cajoled or demanded, he was met with silence. Finally, he had no choice but to continue on his rounds, promising himself, that he would find a way.  He's paperwork was waiting for his update, but he could only focus on Miho. Time to launch a new attack.

When Dongwoo got to Miho's room, there was a commotion taking place. He just managed to catch Nurse Lee as she was thrown backwards... preventing her from hitting the door. "Gwenchana?" He asked and at her nod, he instructed her to get security. Miho was currently being pulled almost out of the bed, by a large blonde man. She was fighting back and managed to daze him, by hitting him with her cast, when Dongwoo grabbed him by the back of his neck. "What the is going on in here?" He questioned angrily. The guy swung at him, but Dongwoo dodged the hit and knocked him out with one shot directly to the jaw. He let go of the guy leaving him to fall unconscious to the floor. 

He raced over to Miho who was cradling her arm in pain. Tears of frustration, pain and embarrassment was flowing down her face. He cradled her arm out of the way as he gently hugged her. Going into doctor mode, he checked her over and blew out a breath in disgust. All the recovery that she had started on had now been lost. She was in a worse condition than she had come in and from his preliminary examination, her arm would have to be reset. Nurse Lee came back with security in tow. He instructed them that he wanted to press charges and asked nurse Lee to administer a dosage of pain medication, before arranging a new X-ray for Miho.

Miho had been woken up abruptly when Seong-ho roughly grabbed her. "Ahhhh, Waeyo?" She screamed in pain as her sore body was wrenched. She was surprised that he had found her so quickly, but she guessed by the damage he had done, it was logical that she would have had to go to hospital for treatment. "You !!" He said as he slapped her, "you thought you could get away from me" he said as he went to strike her again. Miho was still dealing from his blow when she saw nurse Lee grab his arm to prevent the second blow. He threw her off like a little bug and Miho braced in horror expecting the tiny nurse to slam into the door. She sighed in relief when she saw Doc D, catch her, but her relief was short lived as Seong-ho was now focused on her again. He was trying to pull her even with the drips, off the bed. She hit at him with both hands and they both screamed in pain when she manage to connect with him with her cast. The pain that ran up her arm had her seeing stars and she was hanging onto her consciousness by threads. 

Miho saw Seong-ho's fist coming towards her as if in slow motion, but was in too much pain to avoid it. She closed her eyes and braced for the impact which never came. When she opened her eyes, she saw Seong-ho unconscious on the floor. She leaned into Doc D for a seconds worth of comfort as he hugged her. She already knew that her arm had been re-broken and tried not to wince when he examined her. Right now she couldn't care what happened to Seong-ho as the security escorted the dazed man out the ward. Miho sighed in relief as the pain medicine took effect. She gave Nurse Lee a small smile when she brushed her hair off her face and asked "Gwenchana?" She looked over her shoulder at the smoldering doctor and knew that there was no way she could stall anymore.