Chapter 8: Because he knows me well.

Meet My Crazy Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I grabbed Woohyun’s wrist with him into the mart. I was forced him along to get the groceries carry by him. Pulling him around was like pulling a big cow with hundred tons, he was walking in heavy steps on purpose making me tired physically. I released him once we finally arrived at the entrance of mart.

 

“Now, what?”

 

-“What do you mean by ‘now, what’? Of course, you will help me on the groceries.”

 

He let out a short sigh under his breath. He was actually tired after dozen of paper works but had no choice since I forced him to go with him. But still, he picked himself to drive his own car over me. I pushed the trolley and picked everything that I need.

 

-“What do you want to eat?” I asked, bluntly.

 

He ridiculed, “You can’t even cook. No, thanks.” He provoked me with his hand being on the air at my face while his eyes on the vegetables’ area. I pushed his hand down gently in annoyance. Much to be exact, away from my face.

 

-“So rude, you Nam Woohyun.”

 

“Can you stop saying my full name? It sounded even scary when it comes out of your mouth.”

 

-“Nam Woohyun, Nam Woohyun, Nam Woohyun.”

 

He frowned hard at me, crossed his arm around his chest and started to judge my face. I flashed him an ugly facial of me for a moment and walked away after had a fun time to by saying his full name. I could hear his chuckling at the back, and then slowly catches my pace again.

 

“Ha-ha-ha, so cute.”

 

He faked a three laugh at first, after that he laughed it for real to enjoy my great annoyed on his ugly acts. So funny, really funny. Tired of his unfunny laugh, I just walked away after paused for him to laugh on my face. He smirked silently, approached me again in silence even though he still wants to bring it up and tease me for a thousand year.

 

“But, really, you’re so cute.”

 

Jerk , Nam Woohyun.

 

I stopped on the spot caused him to brake in surprised between his tail. -“Can’t you just shut up?” I shot him a knife stare. He sweetly showed his tiny dimple in form of his thin line on his lips.

 

He played his fingers around his mouth like he was zipped a bag and locked it at the end and finished it by pretended like he was throwing the invisible key far away. His mouth is stands still closed without any sound produced. I bit my lowed lip as I found it was cute of him and he deserved an appreciation of my laugh but no, I need to hold it. Damn, you puppy.

 

He followed me well in silence, of course, as he can’t unlocked his zipped mouth once he threw the key out. I gazed at him, studying his face about how long he can remain silent with his noisy mouth as I knew he can’t stand it long. He is such a loud guy. He blinked his eyes repeatedly in adorable way, puffed his cheek cutely. I smirked. I won’t lose on that cute stupid puppy look.

 

-“Okay, I’m serious. Tell me, what do you want to eat?”

 

“But you can’t cook.” He unlocked his mouth by its own, finally.

 

I sighed in frustrated.

 

-“I told you, now I can cook. I’m good at cooking. I’m using last 8 months without you to learn cooking.” I snapped at him.

 

“Yeah, yeah, you can cook, of course.”  He gave in, keep he busy taking some groceries. I pouted. 

 

-"Should I cook you kimchi stew or maybe western food, pasta?"

 

He diverted his eyes on me, a curious look. 

 

"What is it about, actually?" His gazing was telling me that he could know something that playing on my mind. 

 

I lost. That's the one thing that I glad about Woohyun; he reads me well.

 

"Hmm, actually, I was about to invite Myungsoo-"

 

He waited to me finish the line patiently. I was feeling comfortable with him willing to listen, at least. To know, we used to be shared everything together and time passed, everything changed, indeed. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter