Chapter 1: "I want you back,"

Meet My Crazy Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cried, yes I even cried a river when he told me that we finally over. But not anymore. That brat better not appear in my life again or I'm going to kill him. I smirked once I realized that he didn't deserve any tears from my eyes. It's time to have sunshine again with brand new life without that Nam Woohyun. Who was Nam Woohyun? I don't care anymore.

 

"Where are you?" A plain tone of man's voice was passing over the phone, hinting that he was busy on doing something by hands while giving a call to me.

 

I replied with the same level of his plain voice. "Guess."

 

He let out a short sigh throughout his hole nose annoyed, "Just tell me, you little girl."

 

I gave up on attempts to play with him, and answered him instead. "Office."

 

He sneered lightly, "Lame. Let's go out tonight. I can introduce you to a new guy, much good looking and y than your beautiful ex."

 

"I can smell your smirk, no thanks. Keep that ugly smirk away and meet you there." I smirked as I could tell the guy's smirk even stronger behind the phone out of somewhere by his side. I let my phone hang between my shoulder and cheek as I took my thing into my bag and get ready to get home. I can hear a cheering sound over the phone and began to smile. 

 

"Oh yeah, you are coming. Nice! See ya!"

 

I shook my head with a small smile as I somehow being relieved to have a very best friend. Lee Sungjong. A very very good friend since we were in high school. A male that makes me felt comfortable and never fails to amaze me with his chummy personality.

 

I ended up the call and headed out to parking lot driving my car home. I get myself well dressed to hang out with Sungjong tonight. 

 

**

 

"Here!" 

 

I craned to the direction of that loud sound belongs to Sungjong, calling me indirectly to where he sat at. He waved his hand to the air directing me go towards his table. I greeted him at the first place before awkwardly smile to a guy next to him. His beautiful smile was flashed to me as we were met into eyes.

 

"Hey, who is he? Gosh, what are you trying to do?" I whispered to Sungjong's ear and allow him into a hidden meaning of smirk. I became more frustrated as he didn't even answer my question and talked to the unknown guy instead.

 

"Myungsoo hyung, this is my best friend a.k.a my almost girlfriend to-be." Sungjong gestured his hand to my side, officially introduced myself to the guy named Myungsoo. I acted cool and threw him a genuine smile. He seems like a very good guy from the way he dressed and acts.

 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. I am a photographer. Maybe you never heard my name. I mostly have known as L."

 

Photographer? He suited to be model instead of being photographer with his looks. 

 

"Nice to meet you, Myungsoo ssi. I'm Song Jiyoung. "

 

I accepted his handshake with warmth. Ready to welcome a new person in my life. 

 

"I'm sorry. Maybe you are a bit shocked to see me here. Sungjong said it would be both of us but-"

 

He silently gave a sharp stare at Sungjong and gained a teasing chuckle from Sungjong. Sunjong knows his plan is working to meet both of us.

 

I laughed to see him in small flustered. He was a bit sweating and somehow blushed. His dimple beautifully showed whenever he talks or has that shyer smile on him. I immediately cut him off not letting in guilty state.

 

"It's okay. I'm good."

 

Sungjong silently observed my small conversation with Myungsoo and glad to see us to be comfortable with each other. He plastered some smile of something that either me or Myungsoo understand them. Darn you, Lee Sungjong. 

 

"Well, since you knew each other's name. You should get closer and I'm out of here. Have fun!" 

 

Sungjong started to get up and leave us in a blank space after tapped me on the shoulder and sent a bye smile to Myungsoo. Myungsoo was totally clueless and frowned at Sungjong's sudden acts.

 

"What was that? Yah, Lee Sungjong!"

 

I yelled loudly to him before fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter