Why I'm Feeling This Way

Turning Back Time

No one POV

While Leeteuk was in his room, Eunhyuk was worry for his hyung so his texted Hyoyeon to see what happened.

From: Eunhyuk

To: Hyoyeon

What happen between Taeyeon and Leeteuk, he came home from the date with Taeyeon and his face is lifeless?

From: Hyoyeon

To: Eunhyuk

I don't know what happen either, when Taeyeon came home her face is also lifeless. why don't you go talk to Leeteuk oppa?

From: Eunhyuk

To: Hyoyeon

Are you crazy, are you trying to put me in a cage with a tiger. He will kill me! Why don't you talk to Taeyeon, girl are easy to talk to.

From: Hyoyeon

To: Eunhyuk

Are you crazy, girl is the hardest to talk to, but because you're my boyfriend and I don't want to see you get kill I will talk to Taeyeon. But she is asleep right now, I will talk to her in the morning.

 

At SNSD dorm

Hyoyeon knock on Taeyeon door "Taeyeon, are you a wake, can I come in?" she ask. Taeyeon open the door, it seem like she didn't get enough sleep last night because she have a dark circle under her eyes. Hyoyeon take Taeyeon hand and led her to the bed and they sit down.

"So what happened last night between you and Leeteuk oppa?" Hyoyeon ask.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon reply.

"You could tell me what happened between you two last night, I'm here for you. So tell me what happened?" she said.

"Well last night..." "Uh huh, go on" "Leeteuk oppa said he love me," Taeyeon mumbling. "He said WHAT!" Hyoyeon yell and jump up. "Shhh, lower your voice other may hear you" "I'm sorry, so what did you say back?" Hyoyeon ask. "I didn't say anything, and he left" her voice is even lower now. "WHAT" Hyoyeon said even louder. "Lower your voice" "I'm sorry, but you can't be silent when a guy confess to you. Either you said yes or no, done." Hyoyeon said like she a professional in love. "I was just to supprise when he said that." "So how do you feel about Leeteuk oppa?" Hyoyeon ask. "I don't know, when I'm around him I feel happy, but it just brother and sister love and nothing more..." she reply. "Poor Leeteuk oppa, he like you for years and he confess his love only to find out that he is only a brother to you." Hyoyeon said in a sad tone, and get up " Go wash your face, I make breakfast already" she said and go out.

Hyoyeon called her boyfriend.

"Yoboseyo!?" Eunhyuk answer.

"Yoboseyo, it me Hyoyeon"

"Why did you call so early in the morning" he said in a tire tone.

"I just asked Taeyeon what happened last night between her and Leeteuk oppa."

"So what happened" he said in an exciting tone, it seem like he just flew up in a sitting position.

"She said, Leeteuk oppa confess his feeling to her, but she didn't replied back to him.

"So that's what happened..." he was silent.

"Are you still there."

"Yeah, oh i got to go. Bye, Love You."

"Love you, too" she reply and hang up.

 

Few weeks later...

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon meet again on Star King, they say hi to each other but didn't dare to look at each other.

on the show...

"Please welcome the Love Sister." Boom said, and every applaud. And he go on to introduce them "They're beutiful and y, when you look straight to their eyes you'll fall for them." all the males in the room applaud harder when they see the sisters faces.

"We will have a demonstration, let see who it going to be." he said and look around.

"Pick me" one of the man said. "You already have a wife, and your wife going to kill you if you fall in love with one of the sister here." he said and made everyone in the room laugh and the man try to hide his face from embrassment.

"Why don't we let the sisters pick who going to demonstrate." Boom suggest, and everyone agree.

"I want Leeteuk oppa!" one of the sister said, everyone look at Leeteuk even Taeyeon and Leeteuk was suprise that he get pick.

"Get ready" Boom said and place his card in front of Leeteuk eyes and the sister eyes. The sister move closer to Leeteuk until they're few inches away.

The roon was fill with noise and Taeyeon have this worry expression what if he fall in love with that girl? What if he don't love me anymore? No Taeyeon, why are you think about this, you broke his heart you don't deserved him anymore she thought and look up to see Leeteuk face.

Why is Taeyeon look so sad. Is she hating me that much for her to look like that? he thought and the feeling make his heart ache so much.

"Hana, duel, ses..." Boom said out loud and took out the card, for them to face each other. She look pretty, she also have big brown eye like Taeyeon, and that plum lip of her look so y just like Taeyeon. Why I'm I keep think about Taeyeon, I should move on and give my love to someone else who love me back he thought, and he felt a pair of hand push him back.

"Ok, you look at her for too long. Have you fall for her already?" Boom asked."Huh, what did you say?" the whole room was roar with laughter, and Leeteuk felt his cheeck was burning up.

Taeyeon didn't laught, she look down at her hand, and tear already form in her eyes. Why my heart hurt so much, it feel like I'm being betray by the person I care the most Taeyeon thought.