Am I Too Late?

Turning Back Time

 

After Star King...

"Taeyeon, can I talk to you." Leeteuk said.

"Yeah." Taeyeon said and they move to a coner of the dressing room where no one pay attention.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I should have asked if your feeling is the same as mine before confessed to you. Now you hide yourself when you see me and I don't like it a single bit. I know you'll never forget what happened that night. Just forget what I told you and turn back to the normal Taeyeon." Leeteuk was trying to control his tears.

"I'm sorry..." Taeyeon burst in tears and Leeteuk was shock when he saw her cry. 'I should be the one crying not you. It broke my heart when I see you cry you know that.'

"I get it. I'll leave." Leeteuk walked away, every steps he took tears spill out from his eyes.

 

~Lee So Man office~

"Leeteuk, why do you want to see me?" Lee So Man S.M CEO who have total control of everyone, but also acted as a father to everyone, and Leeteuk is aki

"Sir, I want to go to the army early then my actual date."

"And why is that." Leeteuk begins to tell his story to Lee So Man.

"Ok, when do you want to go?"

"As soon as possible and I don't want the media or the fans to know about my leave until I'm in the army." 

"Ok, how about your members?"

"I'll tell them."

 

Taeyeon POV

Today I don't have any schedule and I'm now in bed crying, I don't understand my feelings at all. Just last weeks I said I don't have any feeling for him, and now I'm crying when he said to forget what he have told me.

"TAEYEON UNNIE!!!!" some one yelled my name, and suddenly the door swung open reveal Hyoyeon with shocking face.

"What. Did you lose your wallet or something?"

"Worse than that, LEETEUK OPPA IS LEAVING FOR THE ARMY TODAY!!!!" tears already spilling out when I heard Leeteuk. Leaving. Army. Today.

"How do you know? I thought he still has 3 months left." The girls gathered inside my room when they heard Hyoyeon screamed.

"Eunhyuk oppa called me he said that yesterday Leeteuk oppa went to talked to Lee So Man so he can leave to the army early."

"Then how come no one know about it?"

"He wants to make it a secret until he already leaves for the army." I'm sitting there trying to digest everything. So this is what he meant by leaving, I can't let this happen, I need to see him.

"When is his departure?" 

"12 p.m." I looked at the clock; I only have one hour left. I take my bag and ran out the door, didn't mind that I have no make up on. MY LOVE IS MORE IMPORTANT. I took my car. When I arrived it was 11:45, I took no time and ran. I saw Super Junior and there I saw Leeteuk saying goodbyes to s. His head was shaved but he still looks cute and handsome. I slowly walked toward him but my visions just keep getting blurry and blurry from my tears. When Leeteuk notice me I can't tell what his expression was. Happiness. Anger. Surprise. Shock. it all mixed up. He also walked towards me and we stop a few inches away from each other.

"How do you know I was leaving?" he asked.

"Eunhyuk called Hyoyeon and she told me. So this is what you mean by leaving."

"Then what do you expect me to do. You always hide when you see me. You cry when I talked to you and everytime I saw you, you getting skinnier, less social. I don't want to be the reason you turned out like this, and going away for two years can make me forget about you, also you can forget about me. Isn't this what you want when you said I'm sorry?” He was crying and it broke my heart. Did he cry when I didn’t accept his confession? How can I be so cruel to this innocent man that I love?

"No I never meant that, when I said I'm sorry I mean I will not forget your confession, and I don't want to be your friends.......I want to be more than that. I love you. I was stupid when I said I have no feeling for you and I realized my feelings for you when I saw you hangout with some girls, I got jealous and it hurts me more when you said to forget everything. Leeteuk, I love you. I want to be with you. I need you. Please say that you love me too." I was pleading him and my tears were falling uncontrolled.

'Soldiers please gather inside.' the announcements came from the speaker.

"I need to go." and that was the last words he said and left. I fall on my knees. I was too late.