Finally Together!

Turning Back Time

 

“Welcome to Strong Heart!” Lee Dong Wook and Shin Dong Yup said at the same time.

“Today we have a very, very special guest with us. Two years ago he left without anyone knowing, make thousands of his fans crying now he is finally back with full force.” Dong Wook said.

“Welcomed back Leeteuk of Super Junior!” the whole studio roar with sounds.

“Hello. Thank you.” Leeteuk were bowing and waving to the audience in the studio.

“Leeteuk, how are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling GREAT!”

“So how did you feel when you were in the army?”

“When I was in the army I missed my members and my families and especially my fans.”

“So let go back to the main topics.” The whole studio

“The first story to begin the show I’ll pick Leeteuk ‘I need to answer someone confession’. This sound interesting.” Dong Yup said.

“So the story begins when I like this girl for a long time.” Leeteuk got interrupted by all the questions “Is she an idol?” “Actress?” “When did you meet her?” “Is she famous?” “Is she a regular person?”

“Everyone be quiet, let Leeteuk tell his story.” Dong Wook tried to make everyone quite down.

“Thank you, hyung. I like this girl for a long time and I only have few moths left before going to the army. So I took the chance and confessed to her.” “YOU CONFESSED TO HER!!!” “How did she felt?” “Did she say yes?” Leeteuk are once again got interrupted.

“BE QUIET!!! I want to listen to this.” Boom yelled and everyone settle down again.

“I confessed to her but she didn’t say anything. Everyone knows that when you confess to someone and that person doesn’t say anything then they don’t have feeling for you. So I accepted my loss and tried to forget about her.”

“So you guy never see each other again.” “JURI BE QUIET.” Everyone in the studio yelled at her.

“No, we sometime still saw each other but she would hide and wouldn’t look at me. I felt that she is really uncomfortable with me to the point that she was not her cheerful self anymore. So I asked So Man sshi to let me go to the military early than my actual date, and so I went on the next day. I was saying goodbye to my members when she suddenly appeared I don’t know who told her about my leaving. I was so surprised that I thought I was dreaming, it was really shocking to see the love of your life for the last time. She approached me and she was crying, and at that time I didn’t know what to do because I don’t want to see her cry anymore so that why I’m leaving but when I was about to leave she was crying. She started to confessed her feeling, that she was stupid for not saying yes, that she found out she loved me and I was her everything and she wanted me to stay. I couldn’t say anything, it was like my brain shut off and it was time for me to leave, I walked away and left her there…crying.” When Leeteuk finish he couldn’t control his emotion anymore and tears fell out of his eyes. He quickly used his shirt sleeve and wiped the tears.

“You’re so stupid.” Boom hit his head.

“You are so mean.” “How could you leave her there without saying a thing?” “You could at least say a word.” Everyone was now blaming Leeteuk and he accepted it without complain because he know it was his fault.

“Leeteuk we will give you one more chance to make it right again. Send her a video message.” SDY said to him, Leeteuk nodded his head and looked straight at the camera.

“Hi. How are you doing this past two years? I know I’m not fine. Do you still remember the day when I was leaving for the army and you confessed your feeling to me? I know two years is such a long time to answer a confession. I was stupid for not responding right away. I’m sorry for leaving you without saying a word. I know that I’m the stupidest man on Earth for not saying yes to the world most beautiful person. I don’t know if you have moved on or not but I’ll say this I love you and I still I’m. If you are hearing this and you still feel the same then please come to the Han River tonight if past twelve and you’re not show up then I will accept that you have move on.”

“Please whoever you are, don’t make Leeteuk heart broken again. He learned his lesson.” Boom spoke up.

 

Taeyeon POV

I’m out eating with Wooyoung oppa. Yes, I’m trying to move on, when Leeteuk gone I was heart broken and I cried every single day. Wooyoung have like me for a long time and I’m giving him a chance with me.

“I’m going to the restroom.” Wooyoung oppa told me and left.

*ring ring* I took out my phone from my bag and I quickly pick up when I see the caller.

“Unnie where are you right now?” Hyoyeon asked me.

“I’m out eating with Wooyoung oppa.”

“WHAT!!!” Hyoyeon yelled and I quickly pulled my phone away from my ear.

“Unnie watch Strong Heart right now!” she command me.

“Why?”

“Unnie listen to me. You’re love is depending on this video and if you don’t watch it you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.” She warned me and hung up. What’s wrong with this girl? I went to strong heart website and it was already broadcasting. My jaws drop when I saw Leeteuk face, when did he come back? I quickly get my earphone in my bags and plug it in to my phone.

“Hi. How are you doing this past two years? I know I’m not fine. Do you still remember the day when I was leaving for the army and you confessed your feeling to me? I know two years is such a long time to answer a confession. I was stupid for not responding right away. I’m sorry for leaving you without saying a word. I know that I’m the stupidest man on Earth for not saying yes to the world most beautiful woman. I don’t know if you have moved on or not but I’ll say this I love you and I still I’m. If you are hearing this and you still feel the same then please come to the Han River tonight if past twelve and you’re not show up then I will accept that you have move on.”

“Please whoever you are, don’t make Leeteuk heart broken again. He learned his lesson.”

I took out the earphone; I was crying I don’t know what to do. Leeteuk still love me, he is waiting for me at the Han River right now. Parts of me want to stand up and ran to where Leeteuk is right now but the other parts of me said no, he have made my two years a misery I was basically in the Dark Ages. I know that he also went through a lot of hard times in the military; I think he has learned his lesson now. I stood up and paid for the meal and ran out to find a cab. I want to spend the rest of life with the person I love, we both make a mistake and now we going to fix it. The cab suddenly stopped he said the traffic have been blocked, I looked at my phone and it is 11: 45. I only have fifteen minutes left; I quickly paid the cab and ran to the Han River.

 

Leeteuk POV

The traffic has been blocked because of the fans, and the Medias gathered here tonight. I don’t think she will make it with all this craziness. There are many people tat support me but there are also a lot of people who are not.

“LEETEUK OPPA IS MINE, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE HIM!!” The fan girls were yelling and screaming.

“THERE’S ONLY TEN MINUTES LEFT!” Someone yelled, and I’m getting more nervous every second. Why is the time going so fast? I was moving around and sometime go tip toe to see if she came. I was startled when they suddenly counting. Will she not coming? Did she really move on? I’m I too late?

“TEN…NINE…EIGHT…SEVEN…SIX…FIVE…FOUR…THREE…TWO…ONE!!!” ‘One’ they have counted to one and she is not here.

“There she is!?” I quickly looked up and saw Taeyeon running toward me bared foot with her heels on her hand. I let out a sigh of relief and ran toward her, she jump into my embrace. I don’t care if they are filming or taking pictures of us or I lose my fans I don’t care my love is more important.

“I thought you wouldn’t come.”

“Me too I was having a second thought on coming.” Hearing her voice again after two years still make my heart fluttered.

“TAETEUK!!!” “KISS!” “KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!”

“It seem like we have fans. Should we please them?” I said to her.

“Be my guest.” She whispered in my ear and bit her lip seductively, I took no time and bring her lips to my.