Love Disappear

Turning Back Time

Leeteuk POV

I'm going to tell her everything. How I feel about her? I texted her.

From: Leeteuk

To: Taeyeon

Hey!

R U free today? I have something important to tell you.

Let's meet near the park in front of your dorm. Meet at 9:00 p.m.

While i wait for her to return my text, it didn't take long for her to respond.

From: Taeyeon

To: Leeteuk

Hey Teukki oppa! I'm free so I'll meet you there.

I finish my schelude and look at my iphone and it already 8:30 p.m. I hurry and go to the meeting place.

 

Taeyeon POV

I was at the dorm eating and watching the T.V. when I receive a message from Leeteuk oppa. It said he want to meet me at 8, at the park near our dorm.

I reply to him that I'm free. I get ready and was about to leave the house. When Hyoyeon came home from her schelude  "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going out, to meet Leeteuk oppa." I told her.

"Is it a date?" she ask. No, why would it be a date I say in my head. "Maybe, he going to confess his love to you." she said while laughing.

I said good bye to her and left, while walking I look at my phone and it's 9:10 p.m. So I ran like hell to the meeting place.

while I was running I saw a familiar face, I get closer and it was sunny seating next to Sungmin on the bench. I called out her name, the 2 face turn aroung at the same time to see who is it. What supprise me the most is while they turn their heads, their lips crush on each other, and it took them few second to realize what happened and they broke apart. I have this Oh My Gosh look on my face as I look at both of them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked suspicious. " Unnie, this is totally not what you think." Sunny tried to defend herself. I still don't believe them, because their faces look like a big red tomato.

"Unnie, i got to go now!" Sunny suddenly said, and she ran off. "I also have to go." Sunming said, and went the opposite way. What a cute couple they are I thought.

I look at my phone and it is 9:30 p.m. oh s*** I'm totally late, I ran double hard as before, and I saw a guy walking back and forth. "Teukki oppa!" I yelled out.

 

Leeteuk POV

Where the heck is she? She is 30 minute late already. Did something happend to her? I thought as I was walking back and forth. Then I heard a familiar voice "Teukki oppa!" I turn my head and saw a girl sitting on the ground and and trying to catch her breath. I ran toward her.

"Taengo, are you ok?" i asked. "You don't have to run so hard to get here, you could have walk. What if something happen to you, and how i will explain to your member, they'll kill me." i told her, she look up and smile, my favorite smile "I don't want to be late, and make you wait," she said. I hold out my hand and she take it, I help her up, and lead her to the bench.

"So what do you want to talk about?" she asked. I took her small hand and we face each other, her big shiny brown eyes look at me and it look so beautiful.

"I don't plan telling you this right now, but I only have one year left before my mandatory military service. If I don't tell you this I wil regret it when I'm in the military." I said and her face have this sad and worry expression.

"So what do you mean?" she asked. I took in a deep breath and go on "I don't know when it happened but when I see you my heart beat faster, when you smile or laugh my mind went blank and it feel like every thing stop, when you called out my name it make me feel like I'm in heaven. I love you, Taeyeon." I said and when i look at her she have this shock expression on her face and couldn't say anything.

"You don't have to respond to me if you don't want to, so I'm going now. Bye, Taeyeon." I get up and walk home, on my way home I feel like a hand squeeze my heart real hard and it hurt so bad that I can't breath.

 

Taeyeon POV

 I saw him walk off and I couldn't say anything but only stare at him waliking away, I stay there for a few minute and "I love you, taeyeon" keep on replaying in my head. I feel like everything around me stop.

I get up and walk home knowing nothing, I took the key from my bag and open the door. "So, how was your date with Leetuek oppa?" Hyoyeon asked, she was seating on the couch watch T.V. with Sunny. "Unnie, went on a date with Leeteuk oppa?" Sunny asked, supprise. "I don't want to talk about it right now, I'm going to bed." Sunny and Hyoyeon look at each other and back at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon laying on her bed and looking up at the ceiling and thinking about what Leeteuk have told her and thinking do she really have feeling for him or not, and she fall asleep.

 

Leeteuk POV

I walk home feeling like the world is coming to an end to me, I ring the door bell and Eunhyuk open the door for me he saw my lifeless expression "Are you ok?" he asked, I didn't say anything and went straight to my room. Someone knock on my door "Do you need anything?" it was Eunhyuk voice, I reply no.

I lay on my bed and remember Taeyeon expression when I told her that i love her, she was shock and don't want to think that it real. Even I don't want to think that it real, I wish that it was just a bad nightmare. I can never talk to Taeyeon like normal again and she will hide herself from me. Some how I also felt relieve that she didn't respond to my confesstion that we are no more than a friend, and if we were to date and I broke Taeyeon heart I don't think I can ever face her again.

 

Author note:

Please comment.