Chapter I Part II

Pay Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♛CHAPTER I Part II♛

Chapter has not been checked for misspelling and grammar errors

 

Introducing, Kev-The-Minion. Kim Kevin { ZE:A / ZE:A X FIVE / NASTY NASTY }


 

 

 

 

In the previous chapter:

From: Kev-The-Minion

What a great friend I have... Whatever psycho. I'll be waiting for you and for the guests. I wonder who they could be...

 

To: Kev-The-Minion

Oh trust me, they'll blow your mind

_________________________________________________________

 "Come on! I've been waiting for so long already!" Kevin threw the small hand towel on the bar table and looked at his friend. Simply glaring at her.

Without taking her eyes off her phone, she answered, "I told you to stop nagging. I got nothing to do with it. I just gave them access to this place. Now shut up, I have to answer this call". Isabelle got off the bar stool and walked to the closest room in the club before answering her phone.

"Hey"

 "Hi. I'm already outside. Should I use the front door?"

"Of course not. I'll send Kevin to you from the back door to your VIP room"

"Alright, cool. Thanks, babe"

 "No problem, 'babe'" Both of them giggled and they ended the call. The things I do for you...

 Isabelle shook her head from side to side and went back to Kevin. She took the towel that was still on the bar table and whispered in his ear, "Go to the back door and let the 'guests' in. And try to keep calm, would you? I'll take care of the bar" Kevin actually didn't even listen to the whole thing as he quickly ran to the door leaving Isabelle laughing at him.

 

Jessica's POV

 I ended the call and told the girls to follow me to the back door. When we got there, Kevin was already waiting for us. I don't really know him well but Isabelle always talks about how close they are. Sometimes I wonder if they're only best friends...

 "Hey, Kev. Nice seeing you again." I smiled at him. When I was about to go in, I took a quick glance at him and saw his blank face. Probably because of the girls. He gave me that look the first time he saw me with Isabelle but I guess he got used to seeing me now. He soon got inside and began walking before me toward the room. While we were on the way, I can see lots of people dancing on the dance floor with their friends and some of them were already passed out. I immediately turned my attention to the bar before we reach the room and there she is… My little baby girl.  I closed my eyes for a second as I remembered the first time I met her… It was a sight I never want to see ever again. I'm glad she’s fine now.

 I stopped in front of the room and turned to the girls. “You guys go in. I’ll go somewhere for a sec” Without hesitation, they went in. I followed Kevin back to the bar. Believe it or not, I want to see that kid even for just a few minutes. As soon as I saw her, I couldn’t hold back my smile. It’s like seeing her always makes me smile. She doesn’t even need to try.

  I slowly walked towards her. She was doing something inside the bar but I couldn’t see because her back was facing me. But I’m glad it is. I carefully wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I can feel that she wanted to push me away but relaxed when she knew it was me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter