Chapter I Part I

Pay Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♛CHAPTER I Part I♛  

A/N: Underlined words are links

 

"Isy!" Isabelle stopped in her track after she heard her name being called. She was just about to pass the school gate to go home but saw a red Land Rover right in front of the gate with a familiar person in it, waving at her. Isabelle was easy to be spotted. Wearing her favorite clothes with her skateboard in hand, she made her way to the car and entered the passenger seat.

"It's weird for you to come here. You want something from me." She knows the woman in the driver seat is up to something. She waited for the woman to talk but all she got was a silly grin. "I'm right, am I?"

"Of course you are. We could say you've returned the favor with it since I bought you an apartment and now you don't have to live with your step-parents." The woman leaned closer to her and lightly pinched her left cheek. If it was any other person, Isabelle would've slapped their hand away but this woman is someone dear to her. Special.

"Speak up. I don't have much time." Isabelle took hold of the woman's hand and started playing with her fingers. It was a cute sight.

"So now you don't have time for me, huh? Anyways, I need another pass into the club. You know, a large VIP room to be exact." She looked at the woman in the eye and sighed. The woman tilted her head to the side, "come on, you know all the staff there and the boss is almost in the friend-zone"

"It's not easy. Just.... give me 2 days, Jess" After giving her final words, Isabelle opened the door and got out but not before planting a kiss on Jessica's cheek, leaving her smiling all by herself.

 

♛♛♛

 

"Taetae! Focus!" For the third time of the day, Tiffany, the pink pig, has called their leader's attention. They were in the practice room with the other members. Taeyeon seems to lose focus every now and then. Her mind is thinking about the same thing repeatedly. Her.

"Sorry. I’m just.. Not feeling well." Tiffany looked at her best friend who sat near the mirror. She knows something is definitely wrong with that kid but don't know what it is. She really wants to go and ask her but she knows Taeyeon likes to keep her private life, well, private. But she tells her everything if she had enough keeping it for herself.

A knock on the door brought her back to reality. She looked over and saw their ex-member walking in the room.

"Jessi!~" Not wasting any time, she ran and hugged her tightly. Even though GG is not in a good condition, they still have the Soshi Bond in them. Jessica is still one of them.

One by one, each member gave Jessica a hug but the leader didn't notice anything. Tiffany pulled Jessica to the side and whispered to her ear, "Something is wrong with her but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter