Chapter III Part I

Pay Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♛CHAPTER III Part I♛  

Chapter has not been checked for misspelling and grammar errors

 

 

In the previous chapter:

“you DO realize zombies do not exist, right?”

“Pfft, hell yeah they do! I just saw one!” Kevin was about to hit her head when a customer asked for another drink, forcing him to get up.

“We'll talk about the ‘zombie’ you saw later, ok? Gosh, I wanna see the look of your face when you saw it.” Then he went away laughing while she was checking out the people on the dance floor. Totally forgetting about what happened. A player never changes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ugh. Where is she?" Jessica sighed as she called Isabelle for the fourth time and as always, the latter would decline the call.

 

"Chill, Jess. She's on her way." Tiffany replied while checking her social media updates.

 

"How do you know that?" Tiffany smirked and placed her phone aside,

 

"Simple, she loves food. She wouldn't say no to KFC." Both of them laughed at the thought of the youngest of them sleeping around KFC chicken. A few moments later, they heard a knock on the door. Tiffany went to get it and indeed it was her.

 

"I'm here, people!" She slammed the door behind her as Tiffany mouthed 'Told you' toward Jessica and then went to the kitchen to bring snacks and drinks. Isabelle walked further inside and sat on the coach when Jessica made some space for her, "So, how’s life, beautiful?"

 

Jessica glared at her and gave her a light kick on the knee. "First of all, you were late-" Isabelle cut her off by leaning against the older woman,

 

"Second of all, you missed me." She wrapped her arms around the woman's waist with a smile on her face. Jessica, being the warm hearted princess she is, smiled back and kissed both of the girl's cheeks.

 

"No PDA please." Tiffany came back with a bowl full of popcorn and a plastic bag that contains snacks with their favorite sour candy. "What did I miss?"

 

"You missed the part where I told Jessica I love her more than I love you," Isabelle said as she wiggles her eyebrows but soon stopped as she got a pillow coming straight to her face from the pink monster who placed the food she brought on the small coffee table.

 

"Not funny..." She pouted while the younger smiled at her. Meanwhile, Jessica was enjoying the show in front of her.

 

"I didn't say it should be. Anyways, where's my chicken?" Isabelle asked which caused the other two Americans to laugh.

 

"It's on the way." Both said and she nodded her head as she took a chocolate bar.

 

♛♛♛

 

A cute kid was laying in the back of a van, trying to sleep. In fact, this kid is a giant one with a cute pout on the face.

"so... Do you want me to drop you at the dorm or somewhere else?" The man asked as he looked at the rear mirror. She shook her head as a no then said,

 

"I got nowhere to go to. No one is at the dorm. I'm lonely." Her cute tone was making him stare weirdly at her.

 

"Ok.... Where to, then?" The latter shrugged her shoulders while puffing her cheeks. Her manager sighed then picked his phone to call Tiffany, thinking of her whereabouts since her schedule was free for the day. After few rings, she picked up. "Yah, Where are you? This kid is annoying me and I don’t know where to throw her at."

 

"What?... What kid- oooh... Ummm... Try dropping her at Soo's?"

 

"Nah she's in China right now."

 

"Seohyun's"

 

"Working on the album."

 

"Umm dor-"

 

"Fany! No one is available. Except you. She’s feeling lonely. Where are you? I got things to do."

 

"Fiiinnneee. At Jessica's condo" Then she hangs up.

 

He looked back at the woman behind him, "We're going to Jessica's." She nodded her head and hugged herself. 'Is it the time of the month for her?... Women are weird...'

 

♛♛♛

 

Taeyeon's POV

I stepped out of the van as my manager took off quickly. Jeez, what's up with him?... I turned around to look at the building... It's been so long since I've been here. I hope I'm not gonna be sitting in the middle of two English teachers. Hot teachers... hehe hehe... NO.

 

"Open the door already..." I said after waiting few seconds at the door. It's cold. Everywhere. As soon as they opened the door though, I snapped, "Finally you decided to check-….Oh..."

 

My tongue just jumped out of my mouth and left me. I couldn't say anything. I mean, it's already cold and these dark blue eyes are making the weather even colder. God, how I wish she would just drag me around and kiss the out of me...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter