Chapter II Part II

Pay Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♛CHAPTER II Part II♛  

 

Chapter has not been checked for misspelling and grammar errors  

 

 

In the previous chapter:

Before we took our leave, I heard her saying, "You sure got a hot, cute blonde friend, Steph." I took a glance at Tiffany and she was glaring but smirked in the end then pulled me away.

She said I'm hot.... HOT! Tsk tsk... saying that in English... You thought I lived with this pink monster who throws out English words every time she gets excited or frustrated for nothing? Well, you thought wrong! I had to learn that language to keep up with Tiffany and I guess it's useful now.

Back to reality, SHE SAID I'M HOT! And cute... I feel like a fool waiting for something to happen again... but I know luck is not on my side... I'm already sober again but still feeling a little bit tipsy.  I just hope that we meet again somehow...

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

 

Days passed by, the kid leader was still hoping for another opportunity to meet Isabelle again. It was another schedule-free day for her. Another boring day, she thought. After washing up, she went out of her room and realized she's alone. As always. Why am I not even surprised?

 

Taeyeon made her way back to the room and threw her lifeless body on the bed, facing the ceiling. Staring into nothing, she thought: When will I stop being in this depress situation? Always feeling lonely when in fact, I have lots of people around me... what a great way to start my day.

 

♛♛♛

 

On the other hand, Tiffany was having her morning breakfast with Isabelle. The tattooed girl can count herself 'lucky' to have this date since the older woman was busy with her idol life. The two were talking while waiting for their food to arrive when suddenly they were interrupted by a woman, who placed a hand on Isabelle's shoulder and bent down a little then said, "Hey, boo. Last night was amazing"

 

 When she took her leave, Tiffany was glaring at her, "What was THAT?!"

 

"What was what?" As usual, Isy wore her innocent face and smiled as their food was being placed on the table. Totally forgetting the fuming latter. She felt bored the other day but she's happy to have her best friend with her at the moment. She even skipped school for this.

 

"Stop that," Tiffany blocked the food out of Isabelle's reach, "Mind explaining yourself?" Isabelle knows this dark tone. She's whipped for sure. To get out of trouble, she placed her hand on Tiffany's and smiled.

 

"Let's enjoy our time for now. I'll explain later, ok?" Use your eyes, Isy...

 

Tiffany was taken back by the sudden touch but in the end, she let it slide. Who can resist those shining blue eyes? No one. Except... Jessica IF she was mad.

 

"Alright... but you better do!" She pulled her hand away and pushed few plates towards the latter, "Eat up. I know you're skipping meals most of the time."

 

"That's why I love you, Steph! Remember the first time you gave me your lunch box? Gosh, almost everything was pink! Pink cupcake. Pink cheesecake. Strawberry milk-"

 

"ok stop! You know how much I love pink. And still, do. By the way, Jessi wants to plan a sleepover. Just the three of us. No strippers, hookers or any girl you pick up from the street." Isabelle placed a finger on her chin, pretending to think. "I'm serious, if you will, then I'll break your beloved PlayStation."

 

"chill~  I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter