Beautiful (Part 2)

Lyrical moments

 

Donghae POV

“Miss, please follow this path”

The path was lit with tea light candles. Classical music was played in the background. She could hear the sound of the waves. Soon, she reached the end of the path. She was amazed by what she sees. There it was, a candlelight dinner with the view of the ocean.

“Do you like it?” I asked.

She turned around with a surprised look. “What’s all these? Any special occasion?” She asked.

“You’ll know later. Let’s start our dinner.” I answered.

After our dinner, we walked down to the beach. At the beach, I stopped walking as I thought this is it. She continued without realising I wasn’t beside her anymore. Just looking at her back view, one word; gorgeous.

“Jessica, I have something to say.” I called out to her.

She looked back and said, “Hmm? What is it?”

“I.. I love you.” I confessed and looked into her eyes. “Can you be my girlfriend?”

She looked at me while I looked at her waiting for an answer.

“Donghae oppa, I don’t think we can be together. I’m sorry. Thanks for the dinner. I should go now.” She said.

Feeling rejected and shocked, my feet stood to the ground. My heart is hurting. Why? I asked myself. Tears began to fall; I was starting to have blur visions. At the background, I could hear “Donghae! Donghae! Wake up! Why are you crying?”

I woke up and saw Leeteuk hyung in front of me.

“What time is it now?” I asked.

“8am, it’s time for breakfast so I came in to wake you up. I saw you crying in your sleep. What happened? Nightmare or dream?” He said with a concerned look.

“Nothing, it was a dream. I’ll go wash up and be ready.” I replied.

Not that bad to be a nightmare. Luckily it was just a dream. But my heart is aching. It felt so real. What if this is my future? Maybe Jessica really doesn't have any feelings for me at all. I'm glad I didn't make any move these years. I guess this solo piece shall be the last time I'm giving my all to her. I’ve only given her my everything; I will love you forever, oh

"Can I skip today’s practice? I want to wrap up my solo stuff and pass it to the PD by tomorrow. Mianhae." I told our leader when I stepped into the dining room.

“Alright. Just one day, nothing more. We’ve got to practice together often.” Leeteuk hyung said.

After they left, I took my breakfast and continued to pen my feelings for Jessica while listening to the radio. Then, "kissing you" started playing. It brought back many memories. Thinking about it, I was happy to be in the same mv with Jessica. How rare can that be? It is either she starred in my mv or I'm in her mv? Back then, when Yoona got the role in our mv, how I wish it was Jessica. Nonetheless, my wish came true with kissing you!



Flashback

"Donghae oppa, you're going to be in our mv?" Jessica asked.

I nodded. "This is so cool!" she jumped with excitement on her face.

The director started explaining the different scenes. I could see a sad expression on Jessica's face when the individual role with me went to Tiffany instead.

"Get ready! We shall start filming soon. Think about your cute actions for the video!" The director shouted.

Jessica walked over to me and asked, "Donghae oppa, shall we do a heart together?" I could see she’s yearning for this request in her eyes. She started giving the aegyo which was pretty cute. So I decided to go along with her idea.

"Sure! Like this?" I did the heart to myself.

"Yes, you look silly but cute!" she laughed.

 

End of flashback

 

I miss “Kissing you” days. Maybe I should watch it now. I went to search the video on Youtube. After the 1st time, I clicked the replay button. After the 2nd time, I sang along with your lines. Nae maeumeun imi nomogago nae gaseumen, doogeun doogeun shimgang sori deurijyo. (I have already fallen for you, in my chest; you can hear my heart beating. After the 3rd time, 4th time, 5th time up to the 10th time, all I can say is that you have totally captured my whole heart. Cause you are so beautiful; Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”. That’s what kissing you is about.Cause you are so beautiful; I want your lips to belong only to me. I smiled to myself as I imagine the scene of us kissing. If only, everything was real.

 

Stop daydreaming, Lee Donghae. Finish up your piece. I started singing my song to see if it flows.

 

You’re like a queen and beautiful.

I just can’t be without you, girl

You are completely beautiful

I just can’t be without you, girl

 

I think of what we were like when I first met you

Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands

I thought of you every day

I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

 

Unable to turn my gaze away

Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you

I want to walk together with you for a lifetime

I will protect you, I love you, oh love

 

Cause you are so beautiful

Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”

 

After this sentence, what should I say? Cause you, you are so beautiful. Damn. I keep repeating these words non-stop. But, she’s really beautiful in my eyes. Hmm.  I should probably include my wish to be with her in the future. This way, my dream will not turn into reality. *Evil laughter* Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

 

Flashback –Music lalala

-Way back into love- bits and pieces

I've been lonely for so long; Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

I’ve been setting aside time; To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

 

I know that it's out there; There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I could use some direction; And I'm open to your suggestions

 

There are moments when I don't know if it's real; Or if anybody feels the way I feel

I need inspiration; Not just another negotiation

 

All I want to do is find a way back into love; I can't make it through without a way back into love

And if I open my heart to you; I'm hoping you'll show me what to do

And if you help me to start again; You know that I'll be there for you in the end

 

End of flashback

 

I love that movie and the song. The lyrics of the song somehow speak of me and Jessica. Did I mention that Jessica looks really pretty that day? Her hair and dressing is simple and sophisticated. I’m finally done with my song named “Beautiful”. Thanks to the inspiration I got from romantic comedy movies, especially this collaboration with Jessica and Taeyeon. My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh. It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old. I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you. I hope Jessica can attend our Super show concert.

 

-------------------------

 

Few days later...

“Hae, let’s practice your solo! Super Show is just 2 weeks away!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Okay, no worries! Just a simple dance will do.” I smiled at him.

“Sure? Is it a slow or fast song?” Eunhyuk asked as no one has actually heard of the song I composed for my solo.

I went over to the music player and put in the cd. The song started playing. It turned out to be so beautiful just like the song title itself. When the song ended, I asked Eunhyuk about his opinion. He was stunned for a while so I had to wave my hand in front of his face.

“How was it? You like it?” I asked while moving around trying to think of dance moves.

“I’m surprised. Wow! I never knew you have such talent. It is simple yet expressed a lot of feelings, like there’s a hidden meaning behind.” Eunhyuk said while giving the suspicion look. “Is it written for someone?” He asked.

I was contemplating whether to let him know the truth. In the end, I still chose my answer as always. “Nope, but inspired by other songs.” I replied.

“Okay then, let’s start choreographing for this song.” He said with a smile.

 

 

---------------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------------

 

The day of the concert (Preview)

I sang the song with all my heart.

Sitting at the balcony, I was watching him afar.

All I wish is to let you know my feelings for you.

Is the song for me, I thought.

--------------------------

 

AN: Sorry guys for the late posting. Something cropped up during the weekend. Pardon my spelling or grammar errors. Also, sorry if I'm not descriptive enough. I can't write story for nuts and it is really tough. I salute all the authors who wrote excellent fanfics. Next chapter will be the final chapter for BEAUTIFUL. Hwaiting! =)

Sorry for the bad chapter. I read through it twice and thought it was bad. *sigh*

Therefore, next chapter will take a little longer. Probably 2 weeks later. 

Thank you for reading and commenting. 

P.S. Check out the YT for "Way back to love" http://youtu.be/e7DdUGbF7qE