I Wanna Love You (Part 1)

Lyrical moments

 

She had tears in her eyes. As he sang “I wanna love you, I can’t live without you”, her heart soften each time. She needed a breather so she stood up and wanted to go outside. However, her partner grabbed her hand and shook her head. The other girl whispered in her ears, “wait till the song ends, okay?” She had no choice but to listen to her. She is confused and frustrated. Her heart was messy. She doesn’t know what to do. Looking lost, her partner gave her hands a squeeze, letting her feel better.

 

Flashback

 

[Flashback taken from Idol Army Ep 8/9 SNSD as guests]

“I didn’t write it!” Jaebum shouted.

 “When I seduce Jessica” Boom said.

Jessica embarrassed and blushed.

“She’s good at singing, dancing and she’s very pretty.” Jaebum replied.

“No, those are Jaebum hyung’s true feelings.” Wooyoung defended Jaebum.

 

 “I can also write songs for her.” Donghae blurted out with jealously as he watched the show.

“Yah Donghae! It is time you confessed to her before it is too late” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk ah, so what if I confessed? We are in the same company, we can’t date. He stands a better chance than me.” Donghae unwillingly accepted his fate.

“Who says so? Just don’t get caught.” Eunhyuk suggested as he is dating Hyoyeon in secret and no one knows.

“Even so, there will be haters out there. I can’t afford to jeopardize our careers.” Donghae said sadly.

“Hae, it’s been 3 years. I know how you feel about her.” “Stop there, Hyuk.” Donghae interrupted Eunhyuk before he could go on to persuade Donghae.

It is actually more than 3 years. Donghae thought.

Eunhyuk kept quiet as he could not do anything much. He looked at Donghae staring at the TV screen and shook his head in disappointment.

 

 

[Flashback – random conversation between Yoona and Jessica]

 

“Jessica unnie, so who do you prefer, Donghae oppa or Jaebum oppa? Yoona asked.

“Yoona, what are you talking about? Both of them are just my friends, nothing more.” Jessica defended herself.

“Are you sure? It seems like they treat you more than a friend.” Yoona said.

“Yes, my dear. Probably because I know them for years, Jae is from U.S.A while I know Donghae since our trainee days. Why are you asking me this question?” Jessica said.

“Just asking since Jaebum wrote a song for you, remember?” Yoona replied. In her heart, she was jealous of Jessica. Although two guys fought for her during the show, she was still feeling bitter.

After Super Show 2, many fans were debating about who is the person that Donghae is referring to for his self-composed solo song, “Beautiful”. Some felt that it was Jessica while others felt that it was for Yoona. This resulted in a war between Yoonhae and Haesica fans. Yoona herself wants to know the answer as she had a crush on Donghae. She eventually asked him but his answer was his beloved E.L.Fs.

 

[Flashback]

 

Jaebum bought flowers for Jessica which shocked her as it wasn’t a special occasion. Since Jessica is close to Jaebum and Donghae, she was used to talking to them about everything. When she told Donghae about the flowers, he was pissed. He was sored that Jaebum made his first and second move ahead of him. First being the so-called confession on television and second for the flowers.

“Donghae, what are you waiting for? Get her before someone does!” Eunhyuk encouraged him.

“I don’t know how. You know, I at dating.” Donghae exclaimed with frustration.

--

Donghae also did similarly for Jessica, he bought her flowers when it neither her birthday nor any special occasion. Both Jaebum and Donghae confessed their feelings. Again, Jaebum was ahead of him this time as well. Jessica was shocked to hear both her good friends confessing to her. She was confused at the same time. Their friendship became awkward and she distanced herself from both of them.

 

[Flashback - Before the concert]

 

Super Show 3 was around the corner. Seeing his best friend in a lost, Eunhyuk decided to help him. He asked Hyoyeon to bring Jessica along to their concert. He knew Donghae wrote a song for Jessica and that if Donghae asked Jessica to attend, she will reject him due to the recent confession that led to a cold war between the two. Hyoyeon was his only bet.

“Jessica baby, shall we go Super Show 3 together?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Hyoyeon ah, I don’t feel like going. You know my situation with Donghae. I’m confused by both my best friends. I need some time alone to think.” Jessica frowned.

“You mean you’re still unsure about your feelings?” Hyoyeon grasped.

“Uh, yeah… I have good feelings for both and I’m comfortable with them as friends. I don’t want to spoil our friendship.” Jessica explained.

“Well, I can decide for you! Just reject both, simple isn’t it?” Hyoyeon snapped her fingers and grinned.

Jessica hesitated. She knew that was the easiest way out but her heart tells her otherwise.

“Yah, Jessica! You don’t want to reject because your feelings towards them are more than friends, right?” Hyoyeon exclaimed. Well, she hit the jackpot as Jessica felt her heart nodding.

“Just come and accompany me. We won’t go to the backstage to say hello, okay?” Hyoyeon pleaded.

“Alright, I guess I have to go since my best friend begged me.” Just like that, Jessica gave in to Hyoyeon’s request.

 


AN: Short chapter, Mianhae! 

Sorry to take such a long time to update. I'm actually done with this "I wanna love you" one-shot. But I'm still editing the second chapter. Most probably it will be released within these few days or the coming weekend. As mentioned before, the previous chapter/story is not connected. So I was trying my best to think of something for the plot. This time I chose Eunhyuk/Hyoyeon pairing to be in this story, not forgetting the 3rd party, Jay Park. My apologies if the writing style is similar to the one before. I can't write for nuts. I just type away whatever I want the story to be. Haha. Oh, and Yoona's appearance is just for fun. No harm, really. 

Flashbacks happening in this chapter.

Lastly, thanks for waiting, thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, thanks for subscribing. Appreciate it! =D