Beautiful (Part 3 - Final)

Lyrical moments

A day before the Super Show concert

Super Junior’s dorm

Donghae’s POV

“Donghae, here are two tickets to our concert. Each of us has two to giveaway to our friends and families. But if you need more, let me know. I’m sure we can get more for our loved ones.” Leeteuk hyung said.

I thought about whom to give, probably Yuri and Jessica. I really want Jessica to attend our concert because my solo song was written for her. Yuri can attend with Jessica. This way, she wouldn’t feel out of place.

“Hyung, I just need these 2. Thank you.” I said to Leeteuk hyung as he walked out of my room.

I called Jessica with my cell phone.

“Hello Jessica! Are you free tomorrow?” I asked.

“Hello Donghae oppa! Tomorrow?” Jessica paused for a second as she run through her schedule in her mind. Isn’t tomorrow the opening day for Super Show? Is he asking me to go? Should I or not?

“Oppa, I don’t think I’m free. I have schedules to attend. Are you asking me to go for your concert? I’m sorry that I cannot attend.” She apologised.

“It is okay if you’re busy. You can always watch the DVD when it comes out.” I said sadly.

“Oppa, hwaiting! All the best for your concert!” Jessica cheered.

“Thanks, Jessica! I see you soon alright?” I said and hang up the call.

*sigh* Jessica is unable to attend our concert. What’s the point of my solo then? I felt so disappointed that I feel like changing my solo song. But it is too late to change. I shall go ahead without Jessica then.

 

Day of Super Show concert

 

Jessica’s POV

Today is the opening of Super Show 2 concert. Yesterday Donghae oppa called and invited me but I rejected his offer because of the restrictions. It wouldn’t be good if the news published articles about me attending the concert and supporting him. Although it is fine for fellow label mates to support each other, I did not want to take the risk.

I looked at my watch and let out a sigh. It is about 5 hours away before the concert starts. To be honest, I feel sad not going because I’m an ELF since he debuted. I also feel guilty lying to him.

Just then, Yuri came over to my room. “Jessica, are you going to Super Junior oppas’ concert tonight?”

“Nope, I’m not going. I have something on. What about you and the girls?” I asked.

“Yoona, Sunny, Taeyeon and I are going for the first night. SHINee members are going too.” Yuri replied happily.

“Ah, I see why you’re happy.” I .

“What about the 2nd and 3rd night? Aren’t you going for at least one night to support them?” Yuri asked.

“I shall see if my schedule allows me to. If not, there’s always fancams on YouTube or the official DVD.” I answered.

“Alright then, we shall go get ready. Settle your own dinner, okay?” She said.

-----------------------

 

Donghae’s POV

While getting ready at the back stage, our dongsaengs came to support and wish us. I gave my tickets to SNSD dongsaengs. “Oppas, all the best and hwaiting!” The girls cheered.

If only Jessica was here. I thought. You’re like a queen and beautiful. I just can’t be without you, girl.
These words keep repeating in my mind. I wonder why you’re unable to attend. Don’t I have a place in your heart, even as a friend? Emotions build up in me. I felt like exploding and pouring them all out. I have kept my feelings to myself for such a long time. I specially wrote the song dedicated to you. Lee Donghae, stop thinking about her! This song is for my beloved ELFs, get that in your head!

-----------------------

Finally, my solo item is up next. Jessica Jung, this is for you.

I went on stage and sang the song with all my heart.

You’re like a queen and beautiful.
I just can’t be without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

처음 봤던 그 모습 기억해요I think of what we were like when I first met you
수줍은 미소 어색한 말투 차갑던 그 손Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
하루 종일 그대의 생각으로 아무것도 할 수가 없어 (미치겠어 나) I thought of you every day , I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

눈을 뗄 수 조차 없어 그저 바보처럼 네게 빠져 들어가 Unable to turn my gaze away, Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you

평생을 함께 발 맞춰 나가 내가 지켜줄게 사랑해요I want to walk together with you for a lifetime, I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you, you are so beautiful
날 숨쉬게 하는 건 네 입술 사랑한단 말 oh oh Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you, you are so beautiful
내 곁에만 머물러 그댄 나만의Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)
My beautiful, my beautiful oh- oh-

시간이 흘렀어도 나이가 들어도 사랑해 사랑해 감사해 감사해It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old, I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
때로는 다투고 그대에게 눈물을 주고 입을 맞추면Occasionally, when there is a quarrel, I will cry as I kiss your lips

Cause you, you are so beautiful
날 숨쉬게 하는 건 네 입술 사랑한단 말 oh oh Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you, you are so beautiful
내 곁에만 머물러 그댄 나만의Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

나만의 그녀 모든 걸 줄게 영원히 난 너를 사랑해 oh- I’ve only given her my everything, I will love you forever, oh

Cause you, you are so beautiful
그대 입술은 나만 말하기I want your lips to belong only to me
Cause you, you are so beautiful
꽉 잡은 두 손 잊지 않을게 oh- I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly

-----------------------

 

Jessica’s POV

I sat among the audience and watched the concert. I wore a mask and a cap to disguise myself. Hopefully no one could recognise me. Sitting at the balcony, I was watching him from a distance. Thanks to Heechul oppa, I got a seat at the balcony. A few hours before, I was feeling upset which I couldn’t understand. It is like my heart wants to attend the concert so badly. I called up my best friend, Heechul oppa, and he managed to get a ticket for me. He wanted me to sit with the other label mates but I said no. I made him promise not to let anyone know that I attend the concert. He respected my decision and didn’t ask why.

It was Donghae oppa’s solo item after Heechul oppa.

“You’re like a queen and beautiful, I just can’t be without you, girl As Donghae oppa sang that opening line, my heart felt weird.

Then, I think of what we were like when I first met you, Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands reminded me of my first day in SM where you grabbed my hands.

As he continued to sing, I can’t help feeling that the song meant something. He really knows how to make ELFs fall in love with him. The way he sings is so soothing and romantic. The way he dances is so freaking y. Just like the girls around me, I wanted to scream along but was afraid that people could recognize my dolphin scream. So I kept quiet and enjoy the performance.

By the 2nd verse, It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old, I love you, I had tears in my eyes.

Why am I feeling this way? Then Eunhyuk oppa appeared and danced next to Donghae oppa. I must say that they really look perfect together. As I was sitting far away from the stage, I had to rely on the big screen to get a closer look at Donghae oppa. Maybe the song is for ELFs or Eunhae shippers. I smiled to myself.

 

Song after song, Donghae oppa’s solo is still stuck in my head. Even while my Super Junior oppas performed our song “Gee”, I was practically looking at Donghae oppa the whole time. I was feeling a little jealous as he wore “Yoonhae” shirt and was smiling happily. But Heechul oppa’s “I say Hee, you say Sica” made me laughed and forget about the jealousy in me. Before the concert was about to end, I quickly get up and walked out of the venue to prevent myself from getting caught in the crowd.

I just kept walking without knowing where to go after the concert. I found myself standing in front of SM building. I decided to go to the rooftop to relax and enjoy the night scenery just like the old times.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Donghae-ssi, your solo was amazing. Who is it for?” my fellow members asked me.

I looked at them and smiled, “thanks, it is for a special person.” This time I decided to say the truth although not mentioning the name. I saw Heechul hyung winking at me. Weird, does that wink meant that he knows?

“Is that person here tonight?” Siwon asked.

“I don’t think so.” I looked away with sadness in my eyes. Eunhyuk put his arms around me trying to comfort me

“Good job for tonight and rest well for tomorrow!” Our leader said.

“Hey hyung, I’m going to SM building for a while before heading back to the dorm. See you.” I told Leeteuk hyung before leaving.

 

At the rooftop of SM


I opened the door and saw the love of my life standing there, back facing me. She was so engrossed with the beautiful night sky that she did not realised I was here. Then I was clear that this was it. I closed the door quietly and walked towards her. As I walked, I started singing, “You are completely beautiful, I just can’t be without you, girl.”

She heard me and turned around looking surprised.

“Donghae oppa, why are you here?” She asked.

I continued singing without answering her question. She just stood there looking dumbfounded. Standing in front of her, I grabbed one of her hands and placed it at my chest. “I want to walk together with you for a lifetime, I will protect you, I love you, oh love.” I looked at her in the eyes.

Why didn’t Donghae oppa answer my question and why is he serenading to me? Jessica thought. Her heart beats faster when he grabbed her hand.

“I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly.” I squeezed her hand tightly as I sang the last sentence.

She let go of her hand and looked away. “What was that for, oppa?” She sounded a little upset. At this moment I thought about my bad dream, is it going to be true.

“Mianhae, Jessica.” I apologized. She looked at me and was about to say something but I interrupted her.

“Wait, I’m not done. I have something to say.” I paused and looked at her beautiful face.

“Jessica Jung, I love you. I realized I love you since the day we sat here where you told me you want to fall in love, grow old and be with your soul mate. I want to walk together with you for a lifetime, Jessica. I felt bad about the rumours and the antis. I wish I could have done something to stop those. Through these years, I have kept these feelings to myself. Even my closest buddies do not know about it. Although they suspected something, I denied everything. This song, “beautiful”, is written specially for you. I have planned to invite you to the concert and dedicate this song to you. But fate is not on my side. It seems like he compensated me a little. Meeting you here was a pure coincidence. All I wish is to let you know my feelings.” Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I looked away to hide it from her.

She held one of my hands, while she cupped my face with her other hand and used her thumb to wipe off the tears. I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes. Is she touched by my words? I thought.

“Donghae oppa.” She cried.

I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. She did not fidget, instead she hugged me back tightly too. It’s fine if time stops like this. I don’t ask for more, just a close friendship like before will do. We released our hug and wipe off our tears. It was getting late so I told her we should go now.

As I walked away, she called me, “Oppa, wait.”

“Yes, Jessica?” I turned.

“I was there tonight.” She blurted out.

“Tonight?” Feeling confused by her words.

My jaw dropped as she sang “Unable to turn my gaze away, like a fool, I could only lose myself in you” and danced at the same time. Isn’t that my dance steps? How did she know?

“How can it be? I thought you have schedule.” I inquired.

“No, I don’t. I lied to you because of the restriction. Mianhae, oppa.” She answered in a sad tone.

“It’s okay. I’m not blaming you but why and how you made it to the concert?” I asked with curiosity.

She explained, “Well, I had my own ways to get a ticket. As for why, I don’t know but my heart had this strong desire.” Then she smiled and said, “Now I know the reason.” Her eyes were sparkling.

Her words made my heart beats faster. It is like it is about to explode with joy. I knew this was it. I shall not lose this opportunity to ask her.

I went down on one knee and held out one of my hands. “Jessica Jung, will you be my girl?”

She placed her hand on mine and nodded. I stood up and hugged her tightly.

“I love you, my dear princess.” I whispered.

“I love you too, my pabo fishy.” She whispered back.

I still could not believe this moment. I released our hug, grabbed her shoulders and asked, “Is this for real?”

“Yes, it is.” She pinched my cheeks.

I smiled at her and stepped closer. Our faces are like inch apart. I placed one of my hands on her waist and the other at the back of her neck. I gently pressed my lips onto hers. Just like that, we kissed passionately under the beautiful night sky.

The End
 


AN: Sorry for the long wait, I had writer's block earlier and was focusing on my other story "This is love". However, I'm finally done with the last chapter of Beautiful. I want to thank all who have subscribed and read this fanfic. Without you, I couldn't continue with this. Sorry if this chapter is a little lengthy. I wanted to end this song by the 3rd chapter. =) I hope the HAESICA moment was sweet enough. I can't really write all the lovey dovey stuff in detailed. Haha.I've tried my best. I also made a simple picture from the SS2 dvd. 

Anyway, if you're interested to know which part did Jessica danced to, you can watch the Youtube link here. Part 0:48 - 1:04  http://youtu.be/ZG1IJQk04eA

Also, if you have read from the start, it has always been from Donghae's POV. But this chapter, I added Jessica's POV. 

I think I've listened and watched this song a million times. Just to write this fanfic. As for the starting lyrics, I can't decide which is the right ones. "You’re like a queen and beautiful" or "You are completely beautiful", so I included both. =)

Lastly, next chapter and story on "I wanna love you" may take some time. I've yet to finalise my storyline. So please bear with it.  I've also updated the foreword with the chapters next to the respective one-shot story.

Any comments about this chapter? Please share.

P.S. Any volunteers want to make poster for the different chapters or the fanfic itself? Let me know. Thank you in advance. Cheers!

감사합니다 to all readers. Really appreciate it.