Wayward Panda

Wichita

Jiyong likes to touch the Panda.

Dragons love Pandas.

Ji loves it when his Ri sits on his lap, maybe wriggling and complaining but still.

His Panda has the softest skin. He can feel it against his skin and it sends shivers down his spine - it's amazing just how perfect can a living being be. The fact that he loves his maknae is clear and sometimes it's almost hilarious how much the Panda denies his own feeling towards the Dragon. His 'pride' doesn't allow him to think that he was made for someone else.

But the Dragon is sure that his Panda can feel it.

The way Ri shivers everytime the skinship becomes something more.

Or when Ji doesn't realize that he's staring too hard and maybe doesn't hide his emotions - he can see the gulp of his maknae, maybe the hope in his eyes but then he turns his gaze away.

Yang would hate him for being so illogical.

Selfish.

Jiyong hates it when someone else touches his Seungri.

Seungri is his, he made it clear once and everytime someone decided to disagree, that person got shot down personally by the big Leader. 

He never allows his Seungri to talk to other people and yet, his Panda is a social butterfly - he talks to people, he loves their attention, it's his hobby to make people laugh. It makes Jiyong clench his teeth when he realizes how many friends his Panda has.

It mustn't be too hard for them to snatch Seungri away from him.

But he needs his Panda.

Every night without his fluffy ball of cuteness is meaningless because he doesn't get any sleep.

Each day spent without the maknae is colorless, grey, because Seungri takes all the colors with himself.

Any person other than his beloved Panda is uninteresting, lacks in every important aspect.

He can't really grasp the feeling he gets when he has Seungri's full, undivided attention. There's something important he really needs to know and everytime he has the chance, he forgets to ask. 

Maybe it's not that important to ask it, however.

Because maybe, just maybe it's answered itself when Seungri lets him sleep in his bed, snuggling to him while his consciousness is flying somewhere in the lands of dreams. Or when Seungri stops struggling in his hold and just relaxes his body into the welcoming warmness of his favorite hyung. And maybe it's those stares they exchange when they can't talk to each other because either one of them is busy. 

It could be all the small things that they normally do what might assure him of the affection they both share.

But you never know.

He needs to continue proving his love because Seungri deserves it.

And it's Dragon's duty to make the Pandas blush, maybe feel the tingling happiness.

Dragon loves the Panda.

That's how it is.