Fanfictions

Wichita

-Hyung!

-What is it, baby?

-There's something really weird with your laptop.

-Why? What's wrong?

-Well, everytime I open the tab, it asks me if I want to click some english page and I can't really understand most of it but I understood the words nyongtory and fiction. 

-Oh. And what's wrong?

-Hyung, don't tell me you're reading fanfictions again. 

-So what if I am? Sue me.

-I won't, don't worry. Just don't force me to make some of them become reality again. The last time you did, it .

-Come on, you were uncooperative. And I found some really good ones. I thought you came out to the world as the one.

-That's something completely different, hyung.

-Okay. I won't force you into anything. But stop whining, my head hurts. Just like my heart.

-Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Do you want to tell me about it, hyung?

-No. Go away, let me bathe in my selfpity.

-Hyung.

-Okay. I just feel so alone, baby. Everyone pretends to like me and when I need some company, I have no one to rely on. 

-I'm offended, hyung! You always force me to stay with you.

-Hm. You got a point.

-Did you just try and fail to make me pity you? Just how hopeless are you, hyung?

-Enough to blackmail you with real deal nyongtory photos if you don't sleep in my bed tonight.

-Sly.

-I was taught by the best.

-Don't try so hard, you may bite your tongue. You won this time.

-Yay!

-No, don't hug me- Hyung! No wandering hands!

-But baby, I'm so lonely~

-Go drink with Tabi.

-Are you sure you want me to? I'll come back home and you have to sleep in my bed.

-Actually, just do whatever you want.

-Good.

They did some kissing and then they baked because Dragon claimed that he needs something sweet if he has to keep his explorations on leash. Which then turned into another kissing and a burnt cake. Luckily, after that the Dragon was hit by an inspiration so he pulled the Panda into his room to keep him company and inspire him.

While he was writing another masterpiece, the Panda lost against his consciousness and drifted into the dreamland.

Ji finished writing hours later, Ri had been half through his sleep when his body registered another source of warmth next to it so it subconsciously got closer (cuddled) to that source.

The Dragon literally couldn't be happier.

And once the Panda woke up, his head was laying on a moving pillow which turned out to be his hyung's chest. When he tried to get up, he was pulled back by the strong arms that didn't seem willing to let him go so he gave up.

Maybe he liked it anyway...

Maybe.