Seungri's strawberries

Wichita

-Stop staring, baby. It's creeping me out.

-But, hyung, you're so pretty and cute.

-What?

-I was surfing on the internet and all the fangirls just opened my eyes. Of course you're handsome but you're also the cutest thing ever, hyung!

-Do you know what that means, baby?

-What, hyung?

-That you're failing your job. It's your work to be the cutest since you're the maknae.

-How could I ever be as cute as you, hyung? You're like a doll...

-Well, I preffer pandas. Do you want to see something?

-Yes!

Ji pulls out his phone and scrolls through his photogallery, looking for certain files. When he finds them, he nods to Seungri, pulling the panda into his lap once again, showing him all the photoes of the maknae's cutest expressions - sleeping panda, lazy panda, whining panda, crying panda, happy panda, naughty panda, shy panda and so much more of his precious faces...

-Hyung, you're like a stalker.

-And you're red. A red panda.

-But hyung, you're still prettier.

-Thank you for thinking that, baby. At least I don't have to share you with you.

-That's not funny.

-Yes it is. Now, let me taste some of the strawberries I brought you today.

-Huh?

-You know, the present I gave you. Don't tell me you ate them all.

-Uhh, sorry hyung. They were just too tasty.

-I don't mind, baby. I'll just have a taste in other way.

-What? Ho-

Ji grabs his Ri's neck and glues his lips to the maknae's, the sweeetness off of his tasty mouth. The problem is that the sweetness just won't stop getting better and it seems like there is a yet to be discovered paradise inside that delicious mouth so he bites down on his baby's lips, getting the entrance. That's when someone walks is.

If looks could kill...

-Jiyong, I need this... uh, sorry, did I disturb something? I can come later...

-No, hyung! I'll just go.

-Okay, bye, maknae, be careful and have a tea, you're red. Is your temperature okay?

-Uh, yes, I think. Bye hyungs.

-What did you do to him, Kwon Leader?

-Just had a taste of strawberries, nothing bad really. I didn't even bully him that much...

But Panda avoided him for the next few days.

Until the Dragon got angry seeing his baby talking to other people while avoiding him and without regrets, he pulled Riri away from their bandmates all the way to the bathroom where he explained maknae what is right and what is wrong, making sure that his baby understood. What happened then will stay there.