Distractions

Wichita

-Could you PLEASE stop running around like a 6 years old, Seungri?

-But hyung, I need to get back in shape, what if my fans don't recognize me on our comeback?

-You can exercise but not here. Because this is studio and not a gym. Studio, as you should have been informed is a place where recording songs, writing and composing happens, not where little pandas try to get in shape for their comeback.

-Sorry, hyung.

-Nevermind. Just stop.

-And what are you working on, hyung?

-You'll se when it's done. Now, please, stop distracting me.

Panda pouts and with slumped shoulders walks off to the sofa in the back of the studio where his hyungs are sitting, doing this or that. Since no one pays him attention, he pulls out his phone and just when he's about to open one of his applications to update his status, a sound alarms an incoming call on his phone. Once he sees the name of the person trying to reach him, his eyes sparke with happiness. 

-Jonghoon!

He stands up to leave the room, knowing well that Jiyong needs his peace when working. He doesn't realize the silence that takes over the room, nor the eyes of his hyungs on him. One pair of eyes is angry and another three are worried. Once he closes the door to studio, he starts his usual rant about his day, whining about his hyungs and all that that no one is interested in but Jonghoon is just a good friend that tries his hardest to understand the little panda boy.

Once the call is finished, Seungri sighs and silently opens the door to the studio.

His attempt to be unnoticed fails because all of the eyes are on him. The pair that makes him gulp is the angry one. The hazel eyes of his favorite hyung.

-Didn't I tell you to stop being friends with that guy?

-But he's a friend, hyung. I like him like I like all of you.

Jiyong's eyes twitch and Youngbae feels so sorry for his maknae. But that guy is just so stupid sometimes...

-Well, if you like him so much, why don't you go and bother him?

He turns on his chair and pretends to be working again but Ri sighs and walks to him. He watches his hyung for a while and then he decides.

-But I like to annoy Jiyong hyung because he surely won't hate me for that.

He puts his arms around hyung with a huge grin and tightly hugs his hyung from the back.

-Come here you stupid panda. Sit down and stop distracting me.

-But hyung, why do I always have to sit on your lap?

-Because you inspire me. And you're troublesome - I need to watch you 24/7 so that you don't do anything stupid.

Bae and Dae chuckle and Tabi smirks. Tom and Jerry is like a curse and a blessing in one. Fans may not see this anymore but these two surely know how to be themselves.