Chapter 10

The Porcelain Rose

*Warning: There is a continuous use of the F-word.*

*Thanks to Kitten-kat for telling me about the guns. I used a 9mm Smith & Wesson, 9mm LC9 ruger, Glock 17, Beretta 92FS and Taurus PT92.*

Eric says, “Who is the leader of this group?”

Namjoon slowly raises his hand and says, “I am hyung.”

Eric narrows his eyes at him and said, “What the is going on? What are you doing in my house?”

Namjoon sighed and said, “Hyung, we were trying to protect Junjin hyung’s nieces and in order to do that we had to be here.”

Eric said, “Ji Na was living here?”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Her and her sisters.”

Eric looked around and then back at Namjoon and said, “Where are they?”

Jin stood up and said, “Hyung, they left.”

Eric’s eyes went wide and he said, “They left? What do you mean they left?”

Jin sighed and said, “Ji Na was getting pissed because of Junjin hyung not showing up, and then there were some problems between us and Ji Na.”

Eric sighed and rubbed the space between his eyebrows and said, “That girl is going to be the death to Junjin. Do you know where she ran off too?”

Jin shook his head and said, “No. We parked in a park, and when we got out, she took her sisters, aimed a Smith & Wesson at us, shot V and then ran off before forcing us to turn our backs so we don’t see where they ran.”

Eric snickered and said, “Yeah, that sounds like Junjin’s family.” He says, “Which one is V?”

V raises his other hand and Eric says, “How’s your arm?”

V sighs and says, “I’ve had better. Well, at least she didn’t kill me. I think she only wanted to warn me to stay away from them.”

Eric walks over to the hallway and pushes on the wall. Suddenly, a door opens causing BTS to look surprised. He walks in and then comes out with three shotguns, two Berettas, and three Glock 17's. He closes the hidden door and he walked into the living room. He placed the guns on the coffee table, along with bullets.

BTS looked at the guns and then at Eric. Jin said, “Um, hyung, what are you doing?”

Eric looked at Jin and said, “Well, you and your men are going to get off their asses and help me get Ji Na and her sisters back before they get killed.”

Jimin spoke up and said, “Hyung, we don’t even know where she went too.”

Just then the front door opened and a man walks in with a baseball cap. He looks at BTS and bows. Then says, “Who are you and why are you in our house?”

Eric looked over and said, “Andy, this is BTS. They were watching Junjin’s nieces.”

Andy smiled and said, “Really? Where are they?”

Eric said, “They ran off.”

Andy bit his bottom lip and said, “Oh, Junjin hyung is going to be pissed.”

Eric looks at Andy and said, “Do you still have the other weapons in the car?”

Andy nodded and said, “Yeah. Are you planning on going to the factory and pick up the cars?”

Eric stopped filling the guns and then looked at Andy. He said, “That’s right. We have the cars still there. Yeah, we’ll stop over there and pick the cars up and head out.”

Namjoon stood up again and said, “Um, hyung, we don’t even know where she went too.”

Eric took a phone out and held it up for Namjoon to see. He said, “It’s called GPS. It told me that Junjin’s car is at a bar still. So, I’m figuring that when you and the others took the girls away from there, we can travel down that road.”

Andy sighed and said, “Yeah, but we have to be careful. Big Bang and EXO are the ones that have taken over those territories.”

Eric finished the last gun and looked at Andy and said, “And we have to worry why? The minute they see us, they are going to put their tails between their legs and run in the other direction.”

Jin said, “Well, you don’t have to worry about Big Bang much.”

Andy said, “Why not?”

Namjoon said, “G-Dragon and Taeyang were both killed.”

Eric sighed and said, “Yeah, but you still have Seunghyun.”

Jimin said, “Well, at least we still have their leader to deal with.”

Eric laughed and looked over at Jimin and said, “You killed the leader.”

BTS stood there in shock. Eric said, “G-Dragon was the leader. Now, I think Seunghyun is going to become the new leader.”

Suga said, “What about EXO? Who is their leader?”

Eric looks at Andy and they were silent. Then Andy said, “I believe it’s Yi Fan.”

Eric looks at Namjoon and says, “Do you guys have any guns for yourselves?”

Namjoon nods and says, “Yeah, they are in a bedroom.”

Namjoon looks at Jungkook and Jimin and said, “Guys, go get the guns.”

Andy hands Eric a black bag and he puts the guns and bullets in the bag and Eric says, “I still can’t believe that she has a Smith & Wesson.”

Jin said, "Well actually she found that in her bedroom. She originally had two 9mm LC9 Rugers.”

Andy said, “Wait, she knows how to use a Smith & Wesson and a Ruger? Man, Junjin hyung has outdone himself this time.”

J-Hope said, “Why?”

Andy said, “Because Junjin hyung was the one that trained Ji Na when she was younger on how to use guns. She already knew that we were in a gang.”

Jungkook and Jimin ran down the stairs and held a dozen guns in their hands. They hand them to the members, but Namjoon took it from V.

V looks at Namjoon and said, “Hyung?”

Namjoon said, “You’re sitting out this time. You’re still recovering.”

V sighed and said, “What am I going to do while you and the Shinhwa hyungs go find the girls?”

Eric walks over and gives him a phone and says, “If anyone that you don’t know comes to the door, use this phone. It’s hooked up to some of our allies. They will come and get rid of whatever intruder is here.”

V sighs and takes the phone. Eric looks at the others and says, “Come let’s go.”

BTS, Andy and Eric all got into the cars and drove back to the factory and pick up their cars. They get into the factory and Eric walks into the room that held the keys and he looks at what keys were taken. The BMW and the Viper. He picks up the Bentley and Ferrari keys and walks out to the garage. He tosses Andy the Ferrari keys and they open the trunks. There were guns in both trunks and they sat in the front seats. They drove out of the garage and Eric lowered his window.

“You guys get into these two cars. We’ll drive this time.”

BTS looked at each other and filed into the two cars that were being driven by Shinhwa. They drove to the bar. They parked the cars. Eric and Andy got out and walked over to the Viper. Still intact. Eric got in the car and punched some buttons and looked to see if there was anything that was useful. Unfortunately there wasn’t. Just then they heard a voice. Eric looked out through the windshield and saw Seunghyun standing outside the bar.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t our old stomping buddies.”

Eric got out from the car and closed the door. He looked at Seunghyun and said, “What are you doing here, Seunghyun?”

Seunghyun laughed and said, “What? I can’t visit my favorite hangout?”

Eric sighed and said, “I heard that you were harassing a girl today.”

Seunghyun smiled and said, “I wasn’t harassing. I was getting information out of her. And I would’ve succeeded if these pansy children wouldn’t have interfered.”

Eric shakes his head and said, “Well, these pansy children have been keeping an eye out for the girls.”

Seunghyun laughed and said, “Yeah, well, they don’t have them now.”

Andy said, “What do you mean? Who has them now?”

Seunghyun smiled and said, “Ah, Andy hyung. How nice to see you.”

Andy sighed and said, “Answer the question.”

Seunghyun rubbed his jaw and said, “At about this time, she must be in EXO’s territory now. I wonder what’s going to happen when twelve men catch her scent.”

Eric’s eyes went cold and he looked at Andy and said, “Get back in the car. We have to go to EXO’s territory.”

Andy and Eric got in the car and drove away leaving a dust cloud. While they were driving, Namjoon said, “Hyung, where is Junjin hyung?”

Eric sighed and said, “Junjin is dealing with some personal problems. The others are there to assist him.”

Nothing was said after that. Eric and Andy slowed down as they were entering EXO’s territory. They drove slowly and looked in the parks, alleys and everywhere that Ji Na and her sisters’ would’ve ran off too. Just then Namjoon pointed and they saw two figures huddled in an alley.

They parked on the side of the road and they got out. Eric and Andy walked toward the figures and immediately realized they were two young girls. The girls lifted their heads and saw Eric and Andy. They stood up and started to run down the alley. They already had cuts and scrapes and one of the girls tripped and fell to the ground.

The older girl turned and saw Eric kneeling down next to the fallen girl. The older girl runs over and punches Eric in the arm and says, “Leave my sister alone. Yoonah, get up and run!”

Yoonah tried to get up but she was exhausted and not to mention hungry. Andy came over and picked up Yoonah and held her.

Eric held the older girls’ hand and said, “What’s your name?”

The girl tried to kick him and bite his hand, when she heard a familiar voice say, “Yujin!”

Yujin looks behind Eric and sees Jin walking up to her.

Yujin looks at Jin and said, “Help us.”

Jin sighs and says, “Where is Ji Na?”

Yujin pulls away from Eric and points to him as she looks at Jin and says, “Who is he?”

Jin smiles and says, “That’s Eric hyung. He’s a friend of Junjin hyungs.”

Yujin processed the information and she looks at Eric and said, “Shinhwa?”

Eric nods and kneels down and says, “Where is your sister?”

Yujin’s eyes had tears in them and said, “Oh my God, she became something totally different. I don’t know her anymore.”

Jin said, “What’s wrong?”

Yujin pointed down the alley and said, “She killed them without flinching.”

Eric and Jin walked down the alley, while Andy held Yujin. They walked over and there on the blood soaked ground were four guys. They each sported bullet wounds to the head and torso. Eric walks over and looks at them. He raises his head and looks at Jin.

“Do you recognize them?”

Jin sighed and said, “Yeah. It’s Jongin, Zitao, Sehun and Chen. They are from EXO.”

Eric nods and says, “Okay. So, they must’ve gotten Ji Na.”

Eric walks back to the cars where Andy was gently talking to Yujin and Yoonah.

Eric says, “Okay, Yujin, what happened after your sister killed the four men?”

Yujin swallowed the water that Andy gave her and said, “She fought bravely the other two men and then they chased her down the other alleys. I don’t know whatever happened to her.”

Eric looks at Yoonah and said, “What about you?”

Yoonah looks at Yujin. Yujin sighed and says, “Yoonah stopped talking after mother was killed.”

Eric sighed and said, “I heard. I’m sorry for what happened. We will take care of this.”

Namjoon looks at Jimin and said, “Take Yujin and Yoonah back to the house. V will be there and he can watch them.”

Jimin nods and took Yujin and Yoonah’s hands in his hand and Yujin turned around and said, “Be careful. The look she gave me, was the same when she killed father.” She turned and Jimin helped the girls in the car and drove away.

Eric sighed and looked around saying, “This is a big town and we have to figure out where Ji Na is.” Then he looked at the remaining BTS members and said, “Can we trust you guys? We don’t have to worry about you trying to kill us, right?”

BTS looked at each other and then Jin said, “Hyung, we all have a lot of respect of you and the rest of Shinhwa. We wouldn’t think to take your throne away. Shinhwa is and always will be the Kings of Seoul.”

Eric and Andy smiled Eric said, “Well, we’ll talk about that later. Right now, we have a girl to find and some gangs to eradicate.”

Jin nodded and said, “Hyung, we’re with you. We have been protecting and taking care of Ji Na and her sisters. We don’t want anything to happen to her.”

Eric nodded and said, “Okay, so then, Andy and I will take this part of town. Namjoon and J-Hope take another part of town. Jin, Suga, and Jungkook take the other part. Call us when you get Ji Na or know where her location is. Here is our phone numbers.” He hands a piece of paper to Jin.

Eric and Andy picked up some of their weapons and turned to look at BTS and said, “Good luck. Just make sure you shoot the right person.”

Eric and Andy were off and BTS looked at each other and said ‘good luck’ to each other and then ran in opposite directions.

Looking for a rabid girl and a gang was harder than they thought. They could be anywhere. The three groups looked around the town for hours, but didn’t find any sign of Ji Na or EXO. Jin sat down on a bench and sighed while Suga and Jungkook looked around. Just then Jungkook walked over to a sign and looked at the graffiti on it. He touched the red color and put it to his nose. Blood.

Jungkook looked at the name written on it: AnJi.

Jungkook stood there for a while and didn’t move. Just looked at the name. Just then he turned around and walked back to Jin and Suga and said, “Ji Na is still alive.”

Jin looks up and says, “How do you know?”

Jungkook showed the sign and they walked over. JIn touched the red liquid and put it to his nose and realized it was blood. But, whose? Jin looks at the name and realizes that Ji Na wrote her name but made it hard to decipher. They saw an arrow and they followed the arrow.

Jin was trying to figure out why this is so easy. They continued walking and soon found themselves by a pier. They looked at a fishing building next to the pier and looked inside. They heard voices and they walked in. They stood behind some swimming clothes and saw two men standing and as they looked they saw a third person on the floor.

The man said, “So, hyung, did you contact Yi Fan hyung, yet?”

The other man nodded and said, “Yes, I did Luhan. Don’t worry, he’ll be here and then he can deal with her.”

Luhan sighed and said, “I still can’t believe how psychotic she became. She killed them without even batting an eye.”

The man sighs and says, “Yeah, I know. Sehun, Jongin and Zitao were our toughest members. She took them out with no problem.”

Luhan said, “Xiumin hyung, you think she can tell us where the Shinhwa hyungs are located?”

Xiumin shrugged and said, “I don’t know. We’ll find out when Yi Fan hyung gets here.”

Jin, Suga and Jungkook looked at each other and they slowly walked out of the building.

Jin took out his phone and dialed Eric’s number. He waited and when Eric picked up, Jin said, “Hyung, we found her and two of EXO. They are at a fishing building by the pier. I think they have her tied up, we couldn’t see clearly. But, it sounds like they are waiting for Yi Fan hyung to get there.”

Eric sighed on the phone and said, “Okay. Stay there. If they move, follow them. I don’t want them to disappear because then we’ll lose Ji Na.”

Jin nodded and said, “Yes, hyung.” Jin continued nodding his head and then said, “Okay, we’ll be waiting for you.”

Eric and Jin hung up their phones and Jin looks at Suga and Jungkook and said, “Eric hyung and Andy hyung will be here in about 30 minutes.”

Suga says, “Well, what should we do if they leave?”

Jin says, “Follow them.”

Just then they heard some cars pull up and they ran to hide behind some crates. They peeked out and saw a bunch of men walk into the fishing building. Jin instantly recognized Yi Fan. This doesn’t look good.

They walked in after EXO and watched as Yi Fan walked over and harshly picked up Ji Na who was in fact tied up with rope and had duct tape over it. Yi Fan ripped off the duct tape and started to speak.

“Ji Na Lim. You are one ed up little girl. You messed with Kyungsoo and threatened Baekhyun. That is a no no. Not only that you murdered four of my men.”

Ji Na looks at Yi Fan and said, “Do I look like I give a ? Your little minions tried to kill me. I was only defending myself.”

Yi Fan laughed and said, “Defending yourself? With these?” Yi Fan held up the Smith & Wesson and Beretta. Then he said, “These should never be put in the hands of someone so young.”

Ji Na laughed and said, “Young my . If I wanted too, I could put a bullet in that shallow skull of yours.”

Yi Fan smiled and said, “Feisty. I love women like you. Once we get Shinhwa, you’ll have to become mine.”

Ji Na faked choking and said, “Oh please. I would rather die than be with you.”

Yi Fan smiled and said, “That could be arranged.”

Yi Fan shoved Ji Na toward another member and said, “I hate to burst your bubble but I just got a call from Seunghyun and he told me that two Shinhwa members came back.”

Ji Na didn’t show any emotion but deep down she was relieved to know that someone is coming to save her. She wonders if it’s Junjin, or one of the others.

Yi Fan said, “I’ll be so happy to get my hands on Shinhwa and kill them for ing up everything that I have worked hard for.”

 

To be continued…

 

So what did you think of this story?

 

Author’s Note:

I know I got Ji Na kidnapped by EXO, and I hope I didn’t make many of you angry that I killed off Sehun, Jongin and Tao quickly. But, in my story they were kind of weak in the group. So, I killed them off quickly, but I kept the other ones. I guarantee there will be a fight. Will it be Yi Fan with a Shinhwa member, or Yi Fan against Ji Na? You’ll have to find out when I write the next chapter.

I know I haven’t brought in B.A.P and GOT7 yet, but they will make their appearances soon. There’s also a twist regarding Ji Na, but I’m not going to say anything more on that subject.

What personal things could Junjin be dealing with that he couldn’t come and save his nieces? Instead he sent Eric and Andy to help out.

I can’t believe that I’ve already got 18 subscribers for this story. And here I was just playing around with the idea of making a story around gangs. I wasn’t expecting this many subscribers. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and thanks to those of you who have left feedback. As all writers know, they love to read feedback about what their readers think of their work. Most love criticism and anything that should be added to make the story better. I love to read feedback on my stories, but there are not too many who do that for my stories. Only a select few readers.

Anyway, I’m having a lot of fun writing this story, but I fear that I’m neglecting my other story ‘My Immortal’. I think I’m going to have to deal with both stories so that I can eventually finish one of them. My Immortal will be ending soon, when I’m not sure.

Well, just wanted to say thank you to all my readers that have left feedback.

And as always…

 

                                 SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…and…UPVOTE!!!