Chapter 2

Bite Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up was never one of his favorite things.

Waking up after a night full of lovemaking and satiation flowing through his veins, even less so. It was just too tempting to stay in a boneless heap and relive the night in his dreams and only the temptation of seeing his Bride in person – not through the misty haze of dreamland, nor from a distance but actually seeing her, touching her, feeling her blood flow underneath his fingertips – could make him open his eyes.

That or a banshee screaming her head off while landing blows all over his back. That could work too.

'Oww…' he groaned, putting his hands up to cover his ears. Who'd let this banshee in? Didn't she know his supernatural hearing made him perfectly capable of hearing below audible level sounds and she needed to, he didn't know, maybe tone it down a bit? 'Please don't scream…'

His voice was thick with sleep, the accent heavier than ever and he felt hungover, like he'd been out drinking all night. Which, if he thought about it, was exactly what he'd done and where the hell was his Bride? Why wasn't she protecting him from the savage kicks landing on his back? She was a woman, maybe she could out-scream this banshee, then they could both cuddle back to sleep.

That sounded so nice…

The dreamy smile spreading over his face quickly turned into a frown when another hit landed and he rolled over, ready to give the banshee a piece of his mind.

His words faltered when he caught sight of his attacker.

'Mei?' Why was she hitting him? Had he failed as a lover? He could make up for it, last night had been his first time in centuries. Really! He had a lot of stamina, he was just out of practice… he could explain himself if she'd stop hitting him and kicking him out of his bed.

Or wait – maybe she wanted to see him in the daylight? In that case, he'd willingly oblige.

When her next kick landed – she really didn't want to wait, did she? – he rolled with it, the thin coverlet he'd thrown over them before finally passing out wrapping around him, exposing her. Well, she wasn't the only one who'd like to see.

The shriek she let out was even louder than the ones before – and here was the banshee he'd woken up to; wasn't she beautiful? – before she snatched at the coverlet, yanking it back to cover herself up to the neck.

It got tangled into his legs, making him fall face first on the floor. He put out his hands to break the fall, rolling to a stand and hoping the vampire's natural grace was enough to make this look cool because he felt anything but.

'AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! COVER YOURSELF!' A pillow landed unceremoniously on his manhood and his morning wood died an early death right then.

'Easy on the family jewels,' he gasped, putting his hands up to catch the other pillows she was throwing at him. 'I'm not even sure if I impregnated you or no- oomph!' He spat out sheet she'd thrown at his face. 'What was that for?'

'Just stop talking!'

She was flushed red and all the blood left in him rushed immediately south, a mixture of Thirst and carnal hunger shooting through him. One night was definitely not enough to sate centuries' worth lust, obviously.

His fangs sprouted and he straightened, dropping the pillow he'd been holding in front of him in an unconscious compliance to her demand, feeling himself fall into the natural slouch of the predator he was, ready to stalk.

'W-what are you doing?' The tiny stutter was so cute. He had a thing for cute and Baekhyun junior twitched in agreement. A small smirk tugged at his lips.

'Just stretching…' His eyes hooded, he observed her as he raised his arms over his head, feeling the muscles in his back, the scores she'd left on him, stretching most deliciously. She gulped, eyes dropping almost down to his waist before she yanked them back to his face determinedly.

'Look, I don't know wh-' Her words trailed off as he put a hand on his neck on the pretense of scratching, slowly trailing it over his jaw and collarbones before sliding lower to his chest, abdomen and…

She yanked her eyes back on his face, blushing even more than before.

'You were saying?' he asked with a teasing smile.

'I…'

He really had no interest in talking when she was mere feet away, deliciously underneath the coverlet, the love-bite on her neck – the glaring evidence of his claim – inviting him for another taste.

He pounced, landing on top of her and she shrieked – he winced as the sound seemed to tear through his eardrums – but he ignored it in favor of settling his weight against her, pleasure shooting through his spine as she shifted, putting her hands out to push him away.

Oh, so she wanted to play like that? He let her struggle, let her push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter