original

Steamed Buns and Ungodly Hours


 MZ - Heading Out Weast 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /


 The two sat on the roof of the hotel. Twilight was setting down upon them, the sun lingered over the horizon, an array of colours fading through the sky. Joshua glanced at the younger boy beside him out of the corner of his eye to find colours were reflecting off his skin and clothing. He looked absolutely beautiful, as if he was a canvas delicately painted with the distinct sunset hues. "Joshua?" Suddenly Hansol said, unintentionally hinting that he was preparing himself to say something. That something was that he had been falling for him in the times they've spoken and even merely having been in his presence. He had been falling for him hard. 

 Simply by being near him, or even if they were across the room from each other, caused his heartbeat to quicken. Hansol sometimes believed it to be love, but he'd correct himself. 'It's only an infatuation.'  

"Hm?" Joshua replied, unaware of all the thoughts in the other's head. "We don't talk much. I wish we did since I just love your voice." A sheepish smile appeared on the younger boy's face. Joshua's own face reddened a bit, but he returned the smile. "Thank you." 

"I love looking at you too. Your panda eyes and your smile. When you play guitar and laugh off your mistakes. I really like you, hyung." The thoughts were spilling out just as the colours of the sunset were as well. "I don't know how long I've been feeling this way, and this is all so cliché." Hansol began stuttering and suddenly seemed so unsure of himself. "I think I might love you." He blurted out. The world paused. 

They held eye contact for a moment. "I really like you too." Joshua replied in the soft tone of his. "Not just that...I'm in love with you." He managed to say smoothly when suddenly he felt the younger's lips on his own. Hansol ran his fingers through the older boy's hair, their lips detaching after several seconds. "You feel like home and I love that." Joshua smiled gently. "You're my home." 

 

---------------------------------------

Hello! as the chapter title says, this is just the original version of the ending. strangely, or not idk, this is the first thing i wrote for this whole story, so this basically started it all. of course i tweaked it a bit, and the last chapter is tbh better than this, but yeah. original. i'm posting this bc why not, y'know. just like a lil bonus thing after about two months? or one month? of silence. anyway, i hope you enjoyed this small crappy present<3 have a great morning, evening, and night! 

[p.s, an actual bonus chapter may or may not be coming soon ~~]

 

[[ p.s p.s, OUR BOYS LOOKIN SO FRICKIN GOOD IN KCON NY IM SO BITTER IM NOT THERE TO TELL THEM HOW HANDSOME THEY ARE AND HOW PROUD I AM IM SCRE AMI NF]