drabble 2

Carousel

 

2

fancy-divider_520.gif

Intoxicated

yunho x uee
idol!verse

 

The friendship between the two of them formed naturally. They’ve heard of each other before—they both have quite the reputation in the industry. They never really got acquainted with each other until Yunho found out that Yoojin was a friend of a friend’s friend.

Even though they have little to none in common, they surprisingly got along well. They talk about everything and anything—sometimes they talk about serious and deep thoughts, sometimes they discuss irrelevant gossips that have been around the industry (that person used to date this person and this person used to date another person and another person was that person’s bestfriend).

They usually go drinking together. Yunho belatedly found out that the girl can hold her liquor and Yoojin belatedly found out that the older male is a chatterbox-type drunk. Whenever he is smashed, Yunho’s filter is forgotten somewhere and he would spill everything. Everything; even the deepest, darkest secret he would never want to be heard.

Changmin had warned Yoojin about this and it’s the main reason why Yunho is always careful on a night out.

Once, Yunho invited Yoojin to his flat to have few drinks. Only the two of them—purely platonic. Of course, since it’s only the two of them, Yunho got smashed.

“You’re really, really, really—,” he slurred. “Really pretty. Like, super pretty, Yoojin,”

Yoojin’s laugh came out so freely, loud and obnoxious.

“I always admire Changmin. He is so young, full of potential and ing hot,”

Yoojin agreed this.

“I like puppies and I like the word glabella,” Yunho giggled. “Can I your glabella..?”

Yoojin took a minute to look up whatever the hell glabella is (and then she allowed Yunho to her glabella).

“I think I’m ugly.. and fat. I always gain weight so easily.. Losing weight is a pain in the ,”

Yoojin always feel like that about herself, too. “Nah, you’re alright,” Yoojin shrugs.

“I love my fans.. but they scare me..”

“SNSD girls are so pretty, hardworking, and almost perfect. I always think they’re unreal,”

“It took me a while to completely forgive the three of them,”

“You look really, really good in skirts.. Do you think I’d look as good as you?”

“I still have a crush on CSJH’s Stephanie…”

Yunho keeps going on and on and Yoojin downs a shot whenever she agrees with him (she is 100% sure she’ll regret every single drop of alcohol she consumed the next morning).

“I felt guilty about everything, I still do.. Sometimes,”

 “Yoojin.. I am tired of everything..”

Yunho looked so sad, vulnerable—like a kicked puppy in the rain but worse. He gives her a sad, bittersweet smile before passing out.   

(Yoojin couldn’t help to tear up a bit).

+++

Your kiss is sugary sweet

himchan (BAP) x jongup (BAP)
can be either idol!verse or au

Himchan really, really fond of Jongup. More than a friend and his feeling is not one-sided.

To Himchan, Jongup is a personified sunshine, the younger male is the most amazing person ever walk on the surface of the earth. Jongup is blessed with golden heart and golden abs.

Being five years younger than Himchan, Jongup is slightly clueless on how adult relationship works but Himchan is more than happy to guide his boyfriend. Also, due to their , Himchan is walking on eggshells whenever it comes to physical contact. Himchan doesn’t want to pressure his boyfriend to do anything he is not ready for.

It is fair to say that Himchan has been holding himself back. There were small gestures between them though; holding hands, arm-around-shoulders, bear hugs, pecks on the cheek, and indirect kisses by drinking from the same bottle. Himchan doesn’t mind, though. To him, the only thing that matter is Jongup.

That’s why when Jongup suddenly crashed his lips against Himchan’s, the elder one is surprised. It had hurt, teeth clacked against teeth. Jongup apologized after but, Himchan told him it’s okay and proceeded to kiss the younger. It was gentler and sweeter. When Himchan pulled away, Jongup’s lips splayed into a smile brighter than the sun.

“Been wanting to do that for a while,” Jongup confessed and Himchan, twenty five year old man, blushed.

Needless to say, after that kiss, the physical contact between them had advanced into more. Heated and passionate.

One Friday night, Himchan is straddling Jongup’s lap, his fingers knotted in Jongup’s brown locks and their lips locked together, Jongup’s hands are on his hips. Everything is ing awesome at least until Himchan tried to sneak his hand under Jongup’s shirt.

“Hyung,” Jongup breathed.

Himchan immediately blanched.

“Oh, I am sorry.. I am so sorry, Jongup. I am not trying to force you into anything,”

Jongup shakes his head and smiles. “No, it’s not that.. I.. I am aual,”

Himchan gulps slowly. He heard of that title before but sadly, he didn’t really comprehend the whole concept of it.

“I am sorry, hyung.. I think you’re beautiful and everything… It’s not that I don’t want you or anything I just.. You’re beautiful, awesome and—.. I am sorry, Hyung.. Please don’t hate me,”

Jongup is apologetic for being who he is and Himchan doesn’t want Jongup to feel that for the rest of his life. Yes, there are still a lot of things that Himchan doesn’t understand but for Jongup, he is willing to learn.

“Jongup, hey, babe,” Himchan smiles, hands cupping Jongup’s cheek. “It’s okay. Don’t apologize for who you are,”
“Hyung..”

Himchan grins, planting a long smooch on Jongup’s lips before getting off the younger’s lap.

“Do you want to cuddle and watch movie?” Himchan raises a brow.
“Yes, please,”
“Popcorn or pretzel?”
“Both,”

(Himchan still has a lot to learn but he doesn’t mind).

+++

(His) Sunshine

hades!myungsoo x persephone!jiyeon
greek!au

 

Actually, Hades felt slightly wronged when his brother decided that he should be the ruler of Underworld. Hades—Myungsoo—was the first son of Kronos, he deserves to rule the sky as much as Zeus—Joonmyun—or the ocean as much as Poseidon—Sunggyu.

It almost hurt him physically when Joonmyun declared that he should not visit the Olympus too often because he is too pale, too murky, and too much of Underworld-ish for everyone else’ comfort. It’s dark and lonely in The Underworld, the only thing Myungsoo sees the souls of dead people.

One day, he visited Sicily, the sun stinging his pale skin and the grass scratching his feet. He wanted to go home as soon as possible until he heard soft singing of a maiden. She was singing the most beautiful song he had ever heard; it sounded like spring and sunshine, something he never really heard or see in Underworld.

Myungsoo decided to stay longer on the surface even though he is making the grass and flowers around him wilted. At first, he only sat on one spot, listening to the soft humming of song until he grew more and more curious. He simply had to know who the owner of such beautiful voice is.

The maiden was as beautiful as her voice. Myungsoo recognized her from one of his visits to Olympus. She was Demeter’s daughter, Persephone—Jiyeon. The goddess of springtime was still singing with the nymphs that’s been assigned by her mother to accompany her.

Jiyeon is the most beautiful goddess Myungsoo ever seen—she even easily beats Aphrodite’s beauty in his eyes. Jiyeon’s hair is long, brown, flowing in the wind, on the top of her head there’s a wreath of colorful flowers, her cheeks dusted with healthy shade of pink, her dress is purple, billowy and reaches her delicate ankles.

Myungsoo didn’t know what make him to step closer to her and of course, his presence alarmed the nymphs. The nymphs screamed and some of them ran away to warn Demeter. Jiyeon definitely looked surprised but not in because of fear. On the contrary, she looked almost intrigued by the presence of King of Hell.

“My, who might you be?” Jiyeon asked sweetly.
“I am Hades, my lady,”
“Pleased to meet you, Hades. I am Persephone,”

(“Please allow me to make you fall in love with me, m’lady,”)

fancy-divider_520.gif

Notes;

a/n:

intoxicated: I am sorry, I’ve been a trash for any kind of pairing between yunho x uee (be it friendship, romantically involved) ever since their dating rumor went out. I love UEE. I love Yunho, what could be more perfect that my two favorite beautiful people together, right right?

Your kiss is sugary sweet: I took the title from one of Melanie Martinez’s songs. The title of the song is Cake. Yes, I am fully aware that the title has no correlation whatsoever with the story. I just want to write something regarding this theme; if any of you are aual or know anyone who is aual, please do tell me if I ed up.

(his) sunshine: yes I am fully aware that’s not how the story of Hades-Persephone met but hey, I can put a little twist in my stories. I might write something from Jiyeon’s perspective or probably write an entire oneshot for them. I really, really like this greek!au idea.