drabble 3

Carousel

 

3

fancy-divider_520.gif

Put me down

kris x suho
domestic au where everyone’s happy
they adopt a boy named Sehun and a girl named Jia Yin (佳音)

+++

“So, I hope you learnt your lesson today,” Junmyeon scolds, brows almost knitted together in the middle and hair sticking out here and there.

Kris nods, trying to close the door to their children’ room as quiet as possible. Kris had made a mistake caving in to Sehun’s puppy eyes and gave him a cookie. When Jia Yin saw her brother got a cookie, she wanted a cookie too.

And it was not fully Kris’ fault if his daughter managed to disarm him with that look and that pout.

One cookie lead to another one and before Kris knew it, his children managed to finish a small package of cookie. The two of them were already so difficult to put to sleep at night without sugar and Kris was adding fuel to the fire.

Junmyeon came home from his 9-to-5 job expecting his partner waiting with a tall glass of red wine instead, he was welcomed by Kris chasing two sugar-addled kids under eight. Although Kris is 6 foot with gangly limbs that somehow strong enough to pick up two children, he is still no match for sugar-addled children under eight.

Junmyeon is still fuming, taking wide strides to the kitchen for something cold to drink while Kris tails him, shoulders sagged. Junmyeon snaps the fridge door shut while and takes big gulp from the water bottle while Kris is leaning his hips against the pantry.

“Seriously, Kris,” Junmyeon sighs, hastily wipes his mouth with the back of his mouth, “you should’ve known better… If you keep caving in every single time they pout, they will use it against you.. Here I thought you would be harder to crack since you’re with them all day long..”

Junmyeon continues his complain. Junmyeon understands that despite Kris’ stony outer appearance, the man is actually a big softie at heart. Even so, Kris can’t keep doing this. Kids these days are smart, once they understand how a single pout could give them what they want, they’d use it as weapons.

“You’re really spoiling them rotten.. Didn’t we all agree no sweets before supper? Honestly, Kris, I am tired enough from work. I was expecting nice and quiet and maybe with a glass of red—AAAH!”

Whatever Junmyeon is going to say next is cut because Kris has effortlessly swoops Junmyeon up to his shoulder.

Junmyeon flails, panic bubbling in his stomach, and blood immediately rushing to his face. His nose is pressed against Kris’ back, he smells like home. Warm and lovely. Junmyeon kicks his feet, hands slapping Kris’ back.

“No, Kris! Put me down! I am angry at you! I am upset!!” Junmyeon thrashed.

Junmyeon feels a pat on the small of his lower back accompanied with a low shushing. He calms down gradually and quietly grateful that Kris was so adamant on keeping his gym membership. The smaller man lets out a quiet sigh, hand clutching on Kris’ cotton tee.

“I’m sorry, Junmyeon,” Kris whispers.

(Junmyeon forgives Kris)

+++

You don’t have to rush

junsu x hani
from a song by DNCE called “Toothbrush”
you have no idea how happy i am for the
two of them

Hani wakes up with a low, disgruntled moan. She rolls away from Junsu whose face is nuzzled against her chest. She blindly reaches out for her phone, knocking his digital alarm in process. She yawns, rubbing her eyes before looking at the screen. It’s almost 6 in the evening. Her manager is going to pick her up in one hour.

Hani wriggles and sits up, making Junsu’s face is at the level of her hips instead of chest. She unlocks her phone and begins to reply to the texts she received during the hours she was napping. Yes, she was napping in her boyfriend’s place. As preposterous as it sounds, it actually happened.

They were too tired to watch a movie so they decided to nap instead. Junsu is a toucher. No, it’s not a code for an amazing . He likes to hold hands, to hug, to cuddle, or simply to rub the back of her palm. (And he likes to make out, too).

It took her a while to get used to it—all the cuddling and nuzzling. After three months, she got used to it. Junsu is warm and always smell nice (not nice as in expensive cologne, he just smells nice).

Next to her, Junsu nuzzles closer to her, arms draping across her stomach and nose pressing against the sliver of skin of her hip. Hani runs her fingers through Junsu’s currently brown hair. The brown locks of her boyfriend’s hair glide so smoothly between her fingers although she knows that it’s been dyed over and over again with different color.

Her personal favorite was blue but then again, there was that time when he had that rainbow hair. They weren’t together back then but she saw pictures..

“Why are you awake?” Junsu mumbles, mouthing at her skin.
“Because my manager is going to pick me up in fifty minutes,” Hani lightly flicks his forehead.

He lets out a whine before nuzzling even closer, hand slyly pushing her shirt up then leaving kisses all over her pale abdomen. His kisses were light, fluttering against her skin a pair of butterfly wings. He keeps kissing her, lips stopping right below her bra.

“Okay, I am gonna stop you right there, Mister,” Hani chuckles, cheeks pleasantly flushed.
“I miss you already,” Junsu grins up at her.

She rolls her eyes, leaning down and placing a big smooch on his mouth before rolling out of the bed.

“Where are you going?” Junsu pouts.
“Bathroom,”

Hani half-skips to the bathroom, exiting few minutes later with wet face and slightly damp bangs. She slips into the bed, rubbing her face against Junsu’s shirt. Junsu laughs, his trademark laugh rumbling in his chest.

“I am not sure that’s how you should dry your face,”
“Ugh, how are you so warm? I miss you already,”
“Now you’re as cheesy as me,”
“You’re rubbing off of me. Soon, I’d have that weird laugh of yours,”
“My laugh is lovable and infectious,”
“I know,”

She looks up, kissing the underside of Junsu’s chin.

“Alright, I have to go,” she whispers, slowly untangling herself from Junsu.
“What’s the rush?” Junsu stares at her, eyes wide like a kicked puppy.
“Stop giving me that look, you know I just can’t with that look,” Hani’s nose is adorably scrunched.

Junsu shakes his head in defeat, letting her get out of the bed and shuffling around the room to gather her things. As the final touch, she plops herself on the ottoman in the living room while putting on the hair roller on her bangs.

“I couldn’t stop laughing when you actually did that in Running Man,”
“Well, yeah, I actually did it,” Hani grins cheekily.

Turns out Hani’s manager is 10 minutes late.

(And he finds them curling up against each other, half-asleep on the couch)

+++

We all fell down when the sun came up
siwon x yoojin (uee)
this drabble has scene in it
d/s!au
angst-ish. whoops my hands slipped

He bends down slightly, his fingers thread their way to hers, interlacing his long digits with hers. It’s not the first time he holds her hand when the two of them are ing (yes, ing, this is what it is). The way their hands fit perfectly together.

The gesture makes everything even more intense and intimate. Almost making her feel that it’s—whatever between the two of them—more than just ing. Almost. So, whenever her mind is wrapped in this kind of delusion that the two of them are more than ing, there is feeling somewhere beneath the surface, she always reminds herself. “Master”, she would say, as a reminder to herself that it’s just ing between the two of them.

No strings.

No feelings beneath the surface.

“Master,” she breathes out, fingers tightening with his.

Siwon is panting heavily, she can feel his hard and throbbing inside her. He hooks both of her legs around his waist and she instinctively pulling him closer, his penetrated her even deeper.  Low sobs and and cries of “Master” keep spilling from her lips.

You can feel Siwon’s eyes fixed on you, drinking in the sight of you crying from pleasure as he pounds into her. Siwon leans down, bracing your face with his free hand with such tenderness she has never felt before. She looks up at him through tears filled eyes and the way he is looking at her right now makes her heart aches.

His gaze is gentle, almost loving as if trying to fool her into a false sense of security. She has always wanted someone to look at her like that. Like he loves her with all his might.

Siwon is not that someone and won’t be that someone.

“Oh, you’re beautiful, Yoojin,” Siwon whispers.

The tendrils around her heart coils and squeezes even tighter. It hurts when he looks at her like that.

“Master…” she moans.

Siwon leans down, kissing her as if this would be the last time he kisses her.

“My name,” Siwon mouths at your jaw then up to the shell of her ear.

“I want to hear you say my name,”
“Master..” you whine.
“My name,”

She can’t see his face but there’s a hint of sadness and desperation in his voice and it hurts her even more. The two of them agreed not to breathe each other’s name because when the two of them are in session. Strictly “Master” and “Little Miss” or it will get too real. The two of them can’t afford something real.

“My name, please.. I want to hear you. Yoojin, please,” Siwon’s voice is thick desperation, seeping into her ear.

She tilts her head slightly, lips close to Siwon’s ear.

“Siwon,” she tests the way Siwon’s name rolls out of .

And it feels so ing right.

“Siwon—oh, Siwon,” she cries out.

Siwon’s hand is still lacing with hers, she uses her free hand to scratch down on Siwon’s taut back. A couple of s later, Siwon tensed above her and lets out a long moan of pleasure followed by a hazy whisper of her name. He empties himself into the rubber as he whispers slurred sweet nothings into her ear.

She came few seconds later, her almost as intense as the first one from Siwon’s mouth earlier.

Siwon pulls out of her, ties the rubber, then dumps it into the small trash bin underneath her nightstand. Siwon curls himself behind you, arms wrapping around your waist, and breath warm against the back of her neck.

(She tries to ignore the ache in her chest cavity for the rest of the night)

fancy-divider_520.gif

Notes;

a/n:

Put me down: yes I’m a er for OTP with height difference. Sue me.

You don’t have to rush: Shameless, shameless fluff about my two favorite beautiful people.

We all fell down when the sun came up: This is supposed to be the angsty bits for my other story but my readers for that story do not want angst so yeah, I put the angst here. I was about to put Jackson x Youngji for this part but then nah. Then Myungsoo x Jiyeon but then naah.