drabble 1

Carousel

 

1

fancy-divider_520.gif

i will chain you down (please do)

yunho x jaejoong
shadowhunter!au

 

“you’re beautiful,”

the shadowhunter spat at the ground in front of him. he is fruitlessly tugging the vines on around his wrist. the fey before him is beautiful, in a way, pale and luminous skin, elegant nose, full and pouty lips, a pair of doe eyes with kaleidoscope beads. the fey looked like he was carved straight out of the best marble in the whole world.

 but yunho rather burn to die than admitting that. he will not heel to the fey before him.

it was his mistake after all, falling for the fey’s trick.

fey folks are the direct offspring between an angel and a devil, they possess the beauty of an angel and the cunningness of a devil.

“i want you to stay with me,” the fey before him lilts.

his voice is smooth, gliding against yunho’s skin like a feather—but yunho rather stabbed a thousand times before admitting that to the fey. the fey’s lips curled into a calm smile and his kaleidoscope eyes gleamed in a mild amusement.

yunho failed to register how many days (or months, who know?) he had been captured by the fey. jaejoong, the fey, had taken him to beautiful places in the fey folks’ village. jaejoong took him to a field full of lavenders; the field looked like a vast velvet rug. one time, jaejoong took yunho to a crystalline lake. jaejoong made him drank the fey folks’ wine and they got high on moonshine.

there’s a small voice somewhere behind yunho’s head telling him that he liked everything the fey had showed him; no responsibility as a shadowhunter, just the two of them. the two of them drinking wine or got high on moonshine, talking about everything and anything.

“i’m in love with you,” jaejoong laughed, his voice was airy and laced with moonshine.

it sobered yunho quickly because a fey cannot lie.

(and maybe because yunho had fallen for the fey too).

 

 

+++

 

hold a lover close (and dance to this beat)

siwon x fei
office!au

fei really loved him.

does he really love her?

siwon smiles at her before slowly and gently taking her hands into his. she always loved how their hands fit together and how his hands felt so warm against hers. she leaned up and pressed a delicate, timid kiss on the corner of his lips. siwon smiled and s an arm around her petite waist.

the man leaned down and pulled her into a full, passionate kiss. the way their lips fit each other just proved how they are meant for each other. her arms naturally found their way around siwon’s neck and her weight falling against siwon’s. whenever they kiss, fei felt as if the world melts behind them. it’s just the two of them; yearning for each other.

the light was out thirty minutes ago. the office was dark and the only light in the office came from the lights of the tall buildings around the office.

their lips shared a passionate, slow dance before siwon pulling away. his eyes were glassy, almost loving. fei didn’t want to let go at all.

“i love you,” she whispered.

siwon smiled bitterly, clasping his hand over fei’s.

the wedding band felt hot against fei’s palm.

(“i have to go home,” siwon answered, to fei it’s as close as it gets to i love you, too).

 

 

+++

 

 

i think you’re crazy (and you’re a sack of potato)

changmin x yoojin (uee)
soulmate!au

soulmate!au in which you have a tattoo of the
first word your soulmate said to you
on your wrist and once
your soulmate say it,
the tattoo will disappear.

changmin was seventeen when he got the tattoo. his brother had gotten his tattoo at fifteen, changmin was ten at that time. changmin never really cared about the soulmate tattoo. at least until his younger sister gotten the tattoo at twelve. he was fourteen at that time. his mother told changmin that it’s normal; some people got the tattoo when he was twenty-one.

ever since his sister got the tattoo, he began to actually care about the soulmate tattoo. what if he would never got his because he is meant to be alone?

his brother’s, kyungmin, tattoo had said “would you like some sugar with that?”.

and his sister’s, jimin, tattoo had said “i’m sorry”.

changmin hoped that his tattoo would say something sweet too.

so, at seventeen, when his tattoo showed up one morning and it said “i think you’re crazy”, he flipped.

his friends laughed at him too; he felt less excited to meet his so-called-soulmate. why can’t he or she say something nice?

some people had told him he’s crazy the first time they met him but the words on his wrist stays.

his brother met his last year; her name was yoona and she has this girl-next-door aura going on (they met at yoona’s parents coffee shop, how sickeningly cute). his sister met her last month; her name was amber (changmin and amber immediately hit it off with the same love for one piece manga).

he never really think about his soulmate anymore.

changmin graduated high school and enrolled into the college (occasionally thinking, where the are you, soulmate?)

few freshmen parties later, changmin barely think about his soulmate anymore; they’re probably somewhere on the other side of the world saving penguins. so far, he enjoyed college because college girls don’t care about soulmate-thing and they are willing to hook up as long as he is willing, too. why the hell not?

one particular morning, after a wild birthday bash of a senior, changmin is walking pass the running track of the campus with a hellish hangover. there are some students doing their morning laps and changmin found himself thinking “pffft, morning people,”.

he almost reached the other side of the field when suddenly a volleyball hit him on his shoulder. changmin’s balance system was bad before and hellish hangover didn’t help either so, he found himself lying with his face down on the side of the field.

changmin is just so done with everything.

he could hear murmurs of girls saying is he dead and should we just leave him and we warned him, didn’t he hear us?

“yoojin! look at what you’ve done!” one girl hollered.

he found himself being flipped to his back (someone turn off the sun, please). the girl, yoojin, who allegedly smashed a ball so hard it knocked him down, was the one who flipped him to his back. she doesn’t look apologetic at all.

“i think you’re crazy,” yoojin sneered.
“and you’re a sack of potato,” changmin spat.

(the words on their wrists disappear).

fancy-divider_520.gif

Notes;
so… this is the first drabble of this ‘dumpster’. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please leave your thoughts on the comment section below!