1sentence: one

1sentence: gtop

#38: Forever
Jiyong always thought that there was no such thing as 'forever', at least not until after every performance; when he would slip his small, bony hand in Suneghyun's large, warm ones, and the older would then look down into Jiyong's eyes with so much love, trust, tenderness; that Jiyong just knew, he could love no other man (or woman), and he would undoubtedly love this man, forever.

#25: Mask

G-Dragonis the mask in which Jiyong bosses everyone around, be such a bad- when he raps on stage, scolds Seungri over small little (because only then does Seungri shut the hell up); but out of the public's eye, behind the closed doors of their dorm, is Jiyong; Jiyong, is when he is wrapped up in Seunghyun's protective arms, where he feels secure, cared for, loved, and when his mask is finally taken off.

#40: Whisper
Jiyong didn't want to give in, he really didn't; but with Seunghyun's hot breath just barely a hair's breadth away from his ear, panting, and damn that low and husky "come on Ji"; it sent chills down his spine and made him shiver in excitement, just how could he resist then?

#01: Ring
Seunghyun felt like he was the happiest man on Earth as he slipped that small ring into Jiyong's finger; the ring that would tie them together for eternity, and begins the new chapter of their lives.

#27: Fall
When Jiyong notices the small things about Seunghyun - the way his voice is deep and ever so gruff in the morning - his eyebrows quirk up when he's thinking hard - when he pinches his nose to keep himself awake - even how ing adorable he looks when he's troubled; he knows he's fallen, hard.