When you go mother-mode you look adorable

Swing

AN: hello guys, first of all if you follow/ came across this fic thank you for reading it! I just write this for fun but i am happy to see that other people find it fun to read or whatever haha Also thanks to those who convinced me to go on with the story! 
anyway, here's the second chapter i guess. well, enjoy it ? ^^

                                                                                                                _____________________

 


It’s been almost a month since Jongdae began babysitting the kim brothers and Junmyeon couldn’t be happier. The young man was full of energy and it seemed like he was made for this job.

 Needless to say that the kids loved him. Junmyeon started to grow attached to him too, although he could go to the office since Jongdae was with the children, he often decided to stay home. He told himself it was because he should be there if anything might happenbut Jongdae never gave him any reason to be worried about his sons  since he was conscientious and reliable.
Two values to add to numerous others: he was kind but firm when needed, warm hearted, righteous with a relaxed, cheeky nature and he was a great cook.

Seriously Junmyeon looked up to him a lot.

Jongdae by then was accustomed to the lively days he spent at the Kims, he seriously couldn’t believe he got so lucky to find such a nice family to work for.  Although it would be the end of October in a few days, it seemed like he couldn’t feel the freezing air around him once he got down the bus he took nearby his house to the neighborhood where the family lived in.
He was speed walking on his way to mansion, big toothy smile on place, an aura of happiness surrounding him made a few people passing by turn their head at him and wonder why a young man such as Jongdae looked so active and animated at 7.15 in the morning.
At exactly 7.30 Jongdae was in front of the door, ringing the bell. Only after he stopped at the café just a block away from the house to buy a cappuccino for him and a macchiato for Junmyeon. It had become a habit for either of them to buy the other a coffee in the morning as a pick-me-up, since neither of them could start the day without caffeine in their system.
Also, it was usually Junmyeon who was in charge of this task but Jongdae would love to surprise the young manager with his favorite drink. And what would be the best reward if not Junmyeon’s sleepy but  grateful smile that greeted him every time. His eyes would disappear in the smile and the mole near his upper lip would become even more evident and it was cute.

Strangely cute if it were to be considered that Junmyeon was 3 years older than him, manager of a prominent company, father of two kids and his boss. That itself should have prevented the 23 years old man to feel tingling sparkles at the mere thought of said man.
When the door opened, facing him there was a man Jongdae never saw before; tall, very tall with a little bit of muscles here and there, ash-blond hair stayled up with a little bit of gel (to make it look natural ), brown eyes and a almost-permanently-scrunched-up-eyebrows that made him look like he was angry. And was he wearing a firmed suit ?

The man was staring back at Jongdae and as he was about to open his mouth to speak,  he was stopped by  a call from inside the house.
“Kris? Who’s at the door?” said  ‘Kris’ guy was replaced by Junmyeon that rapidly stood in front of Jongdae, almost bumping into the tall one. He was wearing a gray log-sleeved shirt, black tight pants. His hair were swept up, looking neat and he was wearing glasses.
As soon as he saw Jongdae’s face, a big smile took place on his face, only to become even more brighter after seeing the bag he was holding, completely oblivious of the blonde rolling his eyes at him.
“Jongdae! You have already picked up the drinks, thank you!” here it comes, the smile.
As the auburn brushed hands with his while taking the bag he exclaimed “Jongdae you’re freezing!” and enveloped the younger’s hands in his trying to warm them up tugging insistently to make the babysitter follow him inside the house.
 “Oh- Junmyeon sshi, it is fine, today was a little colder outside. Now that I am inside I’ll warm up fast-“ he was rambling a bit, cause of the hands still on his.
“Don’t you wear gloves?”
“ Uh actually I don’t have them-“
“But  your hands will fall off!” he was really worried
“Joonmyun, don’t get all mother-mode on the poor boy, breath” interrupted the blonde, there was on his face an expression between amusement and boredom on his face.
“I’m not getting mother-“
“Yes dad, you are.” At sehun’s affirmation the father closed his mouth and, was he blushing?
And Jongdae could’t help but chuckle at the cuteness of the whole situation. Such display of cosiness of this family warmed his heart.
The big smile on Jongdae’s face seemed to make Joonmyun become even redder, so he started towards the kitchen mumbling about why sehun had to be so blunt at the worst of times.
The babysitter remained fixed on the spot in the living room spacing out with a smile adorning his face, recoiling only after a while feeling a glare right at the side of his face.

He turned and faced an entertained Kris
“What?”
“Oh nothing” insert smirk here “Anyway, I don’t think we were properly introduced. I am Kris Wu, Joonmyun’s colleague”
“It’s a pleasure to meet you Kris ssi, I am Jongdae Kim and I am the-“
“Babysitter, yes I heard a lot about you. Trust me.”
“What do you mean about that-“
“Oh look, it’s time for me to go and do  something productive”
“Wait Kris ssi I-“
“Have a nice day Jongdae!”
“But-“ and the front door closed

 

 “You left your coat on the hanger…?”