Friday

Swing

“Dad!! Sehun keeps on slapping me!!”
“shut it Jongin it’s not true!!”
slap
“DAAAAAD”
 

Another tranquil day was starting in the Kim’s mansion, inhabited by the family composed by Kim Junmyeon father of Kim Sehun and Kim Jongin.
Cute children of 8 and 5 years old, gifted with blinding smiles and lively eyes.
To put it simple, two little devil in disguise.
 

CRASH
“hahaha Sehunnie peed himself!”
“DAAAD Jongin threw water at meeee”
 

And as any other day, Junmyeon felt a very strong headache coming up first thing in the morning.
he loved his sons and would do everything for them but, this situation was getting out of hand.
after many babysitters, of which the longest lasted for a week and a half, he really didn’t know what to do with the two.
He knew that the two could be a little difficult to handle and could cause trouble at times, but still they were sweet kids who didn’t know how to express their affection to people who weren’t their dad, they didn’t mean any harm.
But still the previous babysitters must have spread the word that his children are unmanageable and brats because although the pay is more than good he can’t seem to find a willing person to take up on the job.
So for the meaning time he had to work at home to look after them perks of being the best manager of his company.
Sighing Junmyeon got up from where he was working in his study and headed towards the living room where all the commotion had been.
As if a tornado had passed by, he found toys lying on the ground along with some ts of the modern-and-expensive house.

 Heaving another sigh he was about to start picking up the fallen toys and clean up when the phone began to ring, it must be Kris asking for that file he should have sent yesterday but he had to go the doctor because Jongin claimed that “the legs hurts” (what he didn’t know and learnt only once he was waiting in the first aid that Jongin wasn’t referring to his legs but to Mr Yixing’s ones, his unicorn stuffed animal, so after he apologized to the doctor and the nurses he returned home so tired he forgot the file).

“Hey Kris sorry about the file but yesterday I had to rush to the hospital because Mr Yixing’s legs hurt and Jongin-“
“Mr Yixing?” interrupted the other
“Yeah Jongin’s stuffed unicorn-“
“You rushed to the hospital because the plushie’s legs hurt?”
“Yeah-  no! wait-“ and he suddenly stopped finally realizing it wasn’t kris’ deep voice, at all.  “You’re not Kris!”
“Haha yeah in fact I’m no kris, my name is Kim Jongdae and I am calling about the job offer”
“Job offer?”
“Yeah about the babysitter thing- is this really Kim Junmyeon’s number? Did I get it wrong?”
 

“Yeah- I mean, yeah I am Kim Junmyeon, Kim Jongdae right? Well thank you for calling”
a laugh resounded on the line
 “Haha thank you for answering mr Kim”

awkward start Junmyeon

“About the job, I’d love to meet you and chat a little”
“Ah yes, there’s no problem, say date and place and I’ll be there”
“what about this friday, say at 4?”
“It’s perfect!” by the voice Jongdae was using it seemed like he was sporting a big smile
“Okay then, I’ll let you know through message the place!”
“Yeah thank you, see you on Friday!” with that he hung up.

 Smiling Junmyeon headed back to his study, heart a little lighter and completely forgetting about the toys and mess in the living room, he couldn’t wait until Friday.