Unexpected news

Unexpected

"We got incontact with someone who is from your dads side...he say's he is your dads nefew, he lives in Seoul and wants to see you this month, As your in Seoul i said i will get you to meet him...ill text you his phone number text him when you land and arrange to meet him...His name is Hakeyon Cha" Shocked at my Mums words i was silent.


"Kay, you still there" My mum was getting frantic and worried


"Yeah sorry mum" Maybe it was just a name coinsidence 


"Ok so make sure you text him..OK?" She said goodbye and then hung up, I was still puzzled just then the intercom spoke again.


"Please turn your phones off now" Before i switched it off i got the phone number My mum was on about and quickly saved it to my phone then turned it off.


"You Ok Kay?" Em was looking at me wanting to know what the phone call was over as i was as pale as a ghost.


"Yeah, My mum just told me to ring a number when i land...Its my cousin...Who just got in contact....His name is Hakeyon Cha...Im sure its just a coinsidence though" Looking at my ohone that was in a state of stillness after the switch off...I just didnt know what to think, It couldn't be.


"What if it is HIM" Emily said and a smile creeped over her face.


"Well he is my cuz so i guess it wouldn't be any stranger than seeing a family member" still staring at my switched off phone.


"Kay stop staring at your phone and lets sleep we were up late" We both yawned and giggled and slept, We were awoken my the intercom.


"We are going to be landing in about half hour, Please fasten your seatbelt and stay seated" we perked up and made sure everything we had was in our hand held luggage, shortly after the plane landed and we were flying out of the entrance like a scared herd of animals. After the struggle we waited at the terminal for our luggage all refreshed after sleeping for a good 8 hours.


"Here it is!" I grabbed our cases and turned my phone on and ran to a paybox to ring the number, when a voice answered i froze a bit.


"Anneyongasayo...is this Kayleigh?" the voice said


"Y-yes...Im at the airport awaiting a taxi into Seoul"


"We are heading there anyway...Would you want us to pick you up?..oh and text me your phone number please" he sounded so fimiliar but it couldnt be, either way i agreed and waited nervously, who was he on about "We" was he bringing his family or was it really who we thought it was.


After about half hour of waiting we herd commotion from outside as a silver minibus pulled up, and some woman got out of it, and walked over towards us and stood a bit away with a green card.


"Oh that means to follow her, The woman over the phone told us to look for a woman with a green card and follow her" Wow Em that sounds legit but i did as she told me we were walking away from the minibus.


My phone rang


"Hello?" 


"Its me Hakeyon...We are at the airport where are you?" He said excitedly


"Erm we are following a lady with a green card?" Saying it as if i was asking a question


"Oh...Well this is funny" I became even more confused, he hung up...Oh wow niice, We came to a stop and moments later the same minibus stopped infront of us, the door opened.


"Hello Kay, Sorry i hung up but this is why it was funny" It took me a moment to realise the person who was my cousin was N from VIXX i stood blankly not knowing how to react.


"Kay Quick in!" Em pulled my into the minibus as there were fans running towards us


"Is this how you greet your long lost cousin" N frowned at me, I was really edgy and quiet Emily had to speak for me.


"N, she isnt well she is excited to see you, I promise" I sat in silence next to Emily, Bringing my knees upto my face i was poked in the side by Em


"Here your headphones and your phone this will help" She smiled and i smiled weakly back and put my headphones on resting my head against the windowand closed my eyes. Em turned to N who was eyeing me worried why i was not as happy as my parents said i was.


"N, she has alot going on right now, She has to take medication to help ease everything, she hasnt had one today because of the time shift but she will take it in the next half hour" Emily smiled to reasure N who was frantically watching me.

 

"Are you sure she is ok?" N looked at N worridly


"Yeah trust me i know how to deal with her" the rest of the boys in the car were unusually quiet well 4 of them were the 5th one Leo was always quiet.


N's point of veiw
Wow today i get to meet 2 fans and my long lost cousin, This was going to be the best day ever!, The kids noticed i was extra happy today and were also happy, Leo approched me with his normal silent stare


"N, You ready?" He at least mustered a question this morning 


"Yeah, Just updating my twitter" reaching out my phone to take a quick selfie for the fans


"Ok Lets go!" we all marched out the door towards the minibus, i rang her to see if she was near by after arriving at the airport, we had to send a lady out with a green card this was the code for the 2 fans, i wonder who they are.


"Where are you kay?...Oh...well this is funny" For suspence i hung up


Back to Kay 
As i fell asleep in the car the journey was uneventful for me but aparently the guys were just as quiet as i was...this is strange for me too much was going on and i just wanted to sleep, I awoke on a couch that was near a window that over looked the city it was beautiful without even taking a look at the 7 pairs of eyes watching me i unconsiously walked to the window N getting really uneasy, Emily just held him back.


"Its beautiful...the night sky and the stillness of the city with the lights...its relaxing" I pulled the handle and opened the door of the balcony well not much of one when you cant step out but ah well, I sat on the floor and leant against the wall looking out onto the skyline watching the world go by.


a soft voice called my name, "Kay...Do you want somthing to eat" It was N he held a takeaway menu infront of me.

 

"Im fine, But thank you N" I smiled at him


"You need to eat, You have not eaten!" he said sternly making me wince slightly


"Im sorry im just worried and please call me Hakeyon or Oppa" He ruffled my hair and walked off.


"Ok...Oppa" I whispered and drifted off to sleep again with the soft sound of the night life of Seoul

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, Ok so i wrote more straight after and couldnt help but post it...im liking the fact how nicely this one seems to be going !

 

please comment with your opinion