The date

Unexpected

A little while later i awoke with a fleece blanket layed on me the door window was shut and there was a plate with a sandwich on with a small note.

                                                                                Please eat, You will get sick

                                                                                                  Leo

I smiled to myself and picked the plate up then looked around to room the boys were at the other end on the floor also eating and Emily was there too, I started munching on the sandwich while watching them laugh and joke, While watching a pair of eyes caught my attention.


"Your eating" N said from the mess of people and food, I nodded then got up quietly and sat donw next to him, Still eating your sandwich you decided to finally speak to them.


"Thank you for the sandwich Leo its yummy" I smiled at him...and then blushed when he locked eyes with me.


"Oppa...Can i sleep in here tonight" I turned to N wish my eyes still tired 


"Ofcourse you can" He smiled and pulled me into a hug, I smiled to myself


"So Kay did you enjoy yout sleep?" Ken smiled brightly adding in some aegyo 


"Yes thank you" I smiled brightly back


"Ok, So tomorrow as it is promised in the competition, You 2 will go on a date with one of us, Obviously I will be ruled out for Kay, Then who ever you pick will be your buddy for the next week!" N announced very excitedly i just cringed as i knew this would not end well, Em looked at me and smiled to reasure me, Ken Plopped beside me with a hat of Ravi's with 6 peices of paper in.


"Pick one Kay" He ordered I reached into the hat shakily and grabbed a small peice of paper not wanting to open it.


"Open it then" N said with his hand on my knee, I nervously opened the folded paper to reveal a name


                                                                                                     Hongbin :)


Ok so this cant be as bad as im making it out to be its only a fake date it don't mean anything just chill Kay.


"Oooh Kay you got Hongbinee" N smiled


"Yay this will be fun right Kay?" Hongbin perked up smiling at me I just gave him a weak smile


"Ok...Time to sleep...Emily you have the spare room with Kay, Kay there is a fouton in there if you change your mind...Ok lets go to bed" N gave me a hug and threw some pillows and a dovet at me.


"Thank-You" Sticking my tongue out i placed the pillows on the sofa and brought the dovet to the window again.


"Geez its 12am...The town is still active and lively...Im sure Hakeyon Oppa wouldnt mind if i opened the window again" Speaking to myself has to stop i swear, I opened the window and the soft night breeze blew on my face, The stars were shining brightly and the moon was so pretty, I sat looking up at the stars sending myself into a daydream, I thought about the times i would spend back when i lived in the village looking up at the stars, Watching the night twinkle and sparkle, I drifted off to sleep next to the window.


The next morning i was awoken by laughing and the smell of breakfast, I noticed i was on the sofa and the window was closed again...Hakeyon did you move me? Thinking i never woke up myself he must have placed me on the couch.


"Morning" I said slumping towards the kitchen


"Kay, Leo is cooking breakfast better come sit in here" N frantically stuttered to me


"Eh what's the worst that could happen?" I walked into the kitchen and snuck around Leo to the fridge.


"Good morning, Kay" I froze at his soft voice and dared not to turn to look at him...did it work? no


"M-morning Leo...Whats for breakfast it smells good?" Sniffing the air Leo just smirked 


"Pancakes...Emily said it was your fave" He smiled slightly, I just nodded and poured myself a glass of orange juice and headed back to the dining area where everyone was waiting.


"So Kay did you sleep alright?" N said smiling at me


"Yes thank-you Oppa...And thank you for putting me on the couch and shutting the window" Smiling back at him, He then looked confused


"I didn't...You must have slept walked" But i dont sleep walk...This was strange indeed and kind of making me feel uneasy


"Breakfasts ready" Leo softly shouted


"Mmm yummy!" The hungry boys practically faught to get a pancake, Leo stopped them


"Guests first...You know the drill" He said putting the pancakes on the table, There were bowls of fruit some jam and syrup then lovely freash pancakes.


"These look delish!" Em smiled picking her first pancakes


"They smell amazing Leo" i grabbed my pancakes and then some jame fruit and a bit of syrup


"Right we are done, Help yourselves boys" I smiled at N then they launched at the pancakes soon retreating slightly as leo grabbed his share, After breakfast N said i should go shopping to find something to wear for later, He gave me some money and i went and got dressed ready to go out.


"You coming Emi" now having to change her nickname to Emi as Em sounds alot like N and well im not going to be confusing anyone


"Yeah hang on!" she shouted from the bathroom, Moments later she flew out the door


"Right lets go!" We said and went out the door


"KAY!...call me when you have finished!" N shouted after me 


"Yes Oppa" smiling and waving at him before i walked down the stairs, we walked for hours around seoul and took plenty of pictures of us outside shops eating strange and wonderful foods, Then after 3 hours of having fun i found the dress i had been searching for the perfect cute little dress, It was black and white with cherries on it and had a haulter neck.


"EM! look its gorgeous...Im getting it!" I flew into the shop and dragged her to the dress


"Now all you need is shoes and accessories...Stay there...No go try it on i will meet you at the changing rooms!" she shoved me towards the changing rooms with the dress, I slipped it on and did a few turns in the mirror, it was so pretty and light it was really eligant.


"Kay...Where are you...Open the door" As i opened the door Em threw some black and white shoes at me a black belt and a black and white beaded necklace.


"Ouch!..Calm down" I giggled at her and tried it all on


"Wow!..You look amazing...shame you weren't going on a date with Leo" She laughed


"Em!..Seriously voice down, Someone might hear" getting her to lower her tone i creeped back into the changing booth and got changed back into my casual clothes.


"Right..can we buy this and go back to N...I don't feel right" I could fel someone watching us...or a few people it was like we were being watched the whole time from when we brought the clothing to when we left the shop.


"That was weird...I need to call N" frantically pulling my phone out of my pocket i called him.


"Anneyong...Ok i will leave it open for you" Then he hung up


"Bye then...Geez Hakeyon Oppa you need to start being more polite towards me and less quicky snappy go go" muttering to myself i had not realised that we were being followed.


"Kay...Erm we need to pick up the pace...There are 4 girls following us." My heart was in my mouth


"What!..Oh damn not now...Ok then lets take a short cut" i grabbed em and we ran down a small alleyway then took a turn at the end and then another turn bringing us out at the side of jellyfish.


"In here ill call N" We rushed into jellyfish and explained that we were being followed.


"Kay are you ok?" Em started scanning me, I was sat on a chair with my knees up against my face, I felt some headware being placed on me and then music in my ears, Emily grabbed my phone and called N


"Anneyong...Where are you?" Sounding worried he started asking more questions


"N it's Emily...Can you send somone over to get us from jellyfish please...Something has happened and Kay is freeking out" words fumbled out of .


"Ok calm down im on my way!" N hung up the phone


N's POV

Where are they? Kay said she was on her way back...I hope she is just looking at something else...I hope they are ok.


BUZZ*


"Anneyong...Where are you?..Ok calm down im on my way!" I hung up and rushed towards the door


"Is everything ok N?" Leo poked his head around the corner 


"Something happend i need to go to jellyfish!..Leo come!" Leo obeyed and we headed to the minibus


"What happened are they ok?" Leo scanned N for an answer but nothing came out


Back to Kay


I kept getting offered water and chocolate to keep me calm but i just wanted N to get here and take me back.


"Kay, N is here now" emily pulled my headphones off slightly and pointed towards the door where a worried N was standing, I ran towards him and hugged him.


"Kay, What happend?" he said my head but i just couldn't speak


"Em?" He looked at her for answers and Em explained everything, He guided me to the minibus and sat me in the seat behind him.


"Leo, Can you sit with her?" Leo nodded and sat staring at me the whole way back, I was too busy listening to my music to notice Leo was also worried, When we arrived back at the dorms N lifted me on his back and carried me to the dorm room, On opening the door all of the members were in a state of worry.


"Is she ok?" Hongbin rushed over to N 


"YAH!..Give her space Hongbin!" Leo shot him a glare shortly after N's lecture


"Will she be ok for tonights date?" He smiled, Leo shot him another glare causing Hongbin to retreat to the sofa


"I don't know yet" He placed me near the window and opened it, I looked up and N and smiled


"Ill be ok..." I said softly he ruffled my hair and went over to reasure the VIXX boys, After a good half hour of me just being all relaxed i shut the wondow and walked over to the sofa, where i was being eyed at by 6 pairs of eyes.


"Evening...." confused to what was going on i grabbed my bag and showed N what i brought and gave him the change back.


"Look isn't is pretty?" I said holding the dress up to me


"Yes very pretty!" N smiled at me


"So do you think you will be ok for 7?" He asked i smiled and nodded


"Im going to get changed now...Emi will you help me with my hair" Still staring at the dress in my hands


"Yeah, And you have to help me decide on what to wear!..I brought too much" She laughed and we headed into the spare room, We put some G-dragon BigBang and TOP on, Singing along to it was rather hard as we were giggling too much, I picked up one of Ravis caps and started dancing, We started laughing.


"You two having fun in there?" Ravi shouted


"Yeah...Ravi i might steal one of your hats" Giggling as i replied


"Ah very funny Kay" He laughed


After About an hour i stepped out of the room with Emily, The guys were standing gauping at me and Em.


"Yes they look pretty, Now stope staring" You didnt notice the whole time Leo was staring he was blushing at the way you looked.


"Ok Time to go" Hongbin announce and took my hand 


"Emi who did you get...Where is Hakeyon Oppa" I couldnt see him anywhere


"N is coming along so he can keep an eye on you...he just went to slip on his jacket" Emily smile i relaxed a bit knowing N was going to be there too


"Ok ready now...Sorry Emily" N took emily in his arm and we all headed downstairs, i looked back before heading out of the dorm door and noticed Leo looking a bit gloomy


"What's up with Leo, Oppa?" I turned and faced N


"Leo is sometimes gloomy when we go out places without him" N smiled as i did back, We came to a nice little resturant with a table that was nicely decorated with rose petals and candles.


"This is so pretty...Just like you Kay" Hongbin turned to face me before he could try and peck me on the cheek N bumped into him and winked at me, i let out a sigh of relief and sat down, the food was really nice and so was N and hongbin, I got to know N very well and how much i missed out on, It was quite emotional, It didn't hit me until now i started crying a little, N reached his hand out and placed it on mine.


"Its ok, Im here now" He smiled sweetly and stuck his tongue out, I giggled at him being all dorky and we finished off the meal and drinks then headed back to the dorm.


I walked into the spare room and started getting undressed i took my shoes off and then my tights, then the door opened i shot round to see no one.

"Hello?..Who is it...Who is~" Before i could say anything i was hugged from behind


"Surprise beautiful..." It was hongbin


"Please let me go" i said struggling to get out of his grasp


"But i want to hug my date" He pulled me closer and tighter, then spun me around to face him


"Hongbin...Please...Let...GO!" I forced myself out of his grip falling to the floor


"Ah...Ouch" floors are not soft damn it!


"Let me help you up princess" He leaned towards me i could not stand i froze, The door flew open


"Hongbin...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" N blasted his voice at hongbin when he saw me on the floor, I burst into tears and ran to him


"N I can't be Hongbin's buddy he is too clingy" I said through the tears


"OUT!" He shouted and pointed to the door 


"But i~" N glared at him and hongbin retreated


"Look I think i know just who to put you with" N smiled and wiped my tears away


"Get into your PJ's and come into our bedroom" I smiled at N 


"Ok Oppa" I snivvled, He walked out of the door and towards the sofa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAAAAY ok chapter 3 i might be getting carried away with this one shot

 

read and rate :3