Competition

Unexpected


Its been almost a year since you started taking the very thing that stops you from feeling the lowest of the low.
Im Kayleigh 25 years of age and live in a small village in Leicestershire England, Been through a lot over the past year, Everything went from bad to worse, Then something happened that changed me and my life forever.


*Get your crayon ringtone blares and wakes me.


"Hello...Oh crap sorry i'll come now!" frantically rushing to get changed and rushing out the door.


"Kay where you off?" My friend Sim poked his head round the door.


"Em wants to meet up, I forgot about it and slept in" Laughing nervously I ran out of the door and down the flat stairs, To meet me at the bottom was a very bored Emily.


"Sorry Em!" Smiling at her I was just given a chop around the neck


"Don't be late again!" she smiled back, After that she went silent but kept smiling at me, What was she up to? When we finally stopped at a caffee in the local town we sat with our latte and cake in silence, Either she was tormenting me or there was something up.


"Seriously why are you so quiet Em?" Tilting my head she smirked at me, Ok this was annoying was she going to tell me or not!


"Ok I can't hold it in any longer!..I entered a competition to meet the VIXX boys, and spend 1 whole month following them around...we get VIP access 24/7!" She squealed causing everyone to look at us, I retreated slightly in my chair hoping that she would be quiet.


"Em it's a competition its not going to happen, You know that right?" I sipped my latte and checked the time on my phone. Seriously it's 9am and I am tired, UGH


"Well last time I checked it was only me who entered, Then the post dissapered from facebook" She looked a bit gloomy after that.


"Then maybe it was a mistake?" Questioning why they would put somthing like that up then take it down, Ah probs just a troll, But VIXX wouldn't do that, something strange is going on.


"Ah well, Want to head back to mine, We can play on the DDR for PS4?" Perking up a bit I agreed to attened her small dance studio that was her room, I couldn't get it out of my head why this post would have been taken down was it a test or a troll, my head hurt from thinking to hard.


"You ok, Kay?" Em snapped me out of my daze


"Yeah, Just confused about that post tis all" reasuring her i wasn't killing of my braincells thinking too much about it, We fumbled out of the car and towards the door, When she opened it we were greeted by a very hyper pup tyson (Emily's dog).


"Hey trouble" I smiled and greeted the dog, he was wagging his tail furiously and jumping up and down, i picked him up and was smothered in kisses and puppy nose snuffles.


"Tyson, Stop it" I giggled, Emily took Tyson and she too was greeted with the same and the occasional nip.

*Buzz*Buzz*


"Em your phones ringing" Handing the phone to her she was not hesitant to answer it.


"Hello?...Yes speaking...Really...OMG...Yep...Ok...tomorrow?!...Ok thank you" Then she hung up a huge smile formed on her face she looked like she was rady to explode with happiness.


"Em?" I looked at her puzzled


"Kay we need to pack clothes that are going to last you atleast a month!" she squeeled 


"Why where are we going" Having no idea what was going on i was shoved out the door and into the car.


"We won the competition!" Again squeeling


"Oh my god!..WOW...are you sure its legit?" Retreating in my seat a little as i said those words


"YES!" She screamed


"Looks like we are off to Seoul!" we both started getting really excited i was more excited about having a break more than meeting VIXX as much as i loved them it was really time i had a break.


"Oh and we get to spend one week with 1 VIXX member alone!" I gulped as she said alone


"Wait please tell me we get to pick" Hoping she would say yes


"Ah well that was one thing we didnt get...all we get to do is pick a name from a hat and hope for the best" Ijust cringed and started panicing i couldnt be dealing with getting a member that was too hyper for me or one that just wanted to be all close up...nope this was going to get worse.


"Don't worry it will be fine" Em smiled at me as i did back, So after going to Sim's and getting packed up ready to leave first thing in the morning emily opted for me to stay at hers which ended in hilarious fun and giggles, her dog was just running around ape and we couldnt stop laughing, the next morning we awoke nice and early and headed to the airport blasting VIXX big bang and GD in the car...this was going to be epic.


"We have 2 tickets reserved to fly to Seoul" Emily gave her name and phone and we were granted the tickets.


"Omg yes this will be amazing where shall we go first" Me completely forgetting we were going to see VIXX.


"Don't know it depends what the Boy's have planned for us" I looked confused then realised we were heading to Seoul to see VIXX.


"Oh yeah" I smiled weakly


"Kay...Whats's up" I was staring out of the plane window thinking about what could happen and if i could cope with it.


"KAY!" Emily raised her voice slightly snapping me out of my daize


"Oh I guess im just really nervous" We were waiting for the plane to take off when my phone rang 


"5 minutes till take off" A woman spoke over the intercom


"Hello?" not recognising the number i was fiddling nervously with my belt


"Kay its your mum, I have a new phone, i also needed to tell you something do you have time?" she sounded as if it needed to be said right now so i let her carry on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay ok this is chapter one of well how many i can write haha hope this was a good start :3