Chapter 2: Thanks to Shinee

After A Girl's Confession

Eunju's POV

I was so shocked when Jinyoung grabbed my wrist. I didn't know what to do so I didn't look at him.

He walked infront of me and said, "Hey.. look at me. Are you really okay?" I looked at him and he looked really guilty. I nodded and replied, "Yes. I am.. really!" 

After I said that, y'know what he did?

He let go of my wrist and said, "Eww. You came out of the toilet and didn't even washed your hands? Who knows what you did there? So unhygienic" I was really surprised when he said that. It's like.. it wasn't even him! I just stared at him in disbelief. "Excuse me but look who's talking? Aren't your hands dry too?" I asked him while trying to calm down.

"I just went there to see how I look" he said bluntly. I didn't know what to say so I just said, "And I just  went there to see how I look too. Believe me."

"Psh. Saying bad things about me when you don't even known what I did." I mumbled while walking away.

"I heard that!" he said while chuckling. I ignored him and continued walking away and he followed me.

After some time, I was still hearing his footsteps, I asked, "Why are you following me?"

When I didn't hear a reply, I looked behind and stopped walking. I saw Jinyoung wearing his earpiece. Oh so that's why he can't hear me. Tsk tsk.

He noticed me looking at him and he also stopped walking. He smiled at me and then he removed the earpiece from his right ear and offered me the earpiece.

"Wanna listen? The song right now is 'Hello' by Shinee." he asked. Hearing the word 'Shinee', I immediately took the earpiece, walked to his left side and put the earpiece in my right ear. He just chuckled at me and told me, "I'll walk you home."

I looked at him shock written all over my face. "Eh? No need!" I said while smiling.

"But I don't want to ruin your fun while listening to the songs playing from my iPod. Especially, the playlist right now are all Shinee's songs." Jinyoung explained.

"Oh.. okay then!" I said. And we continued walking. This is the best! Listening to Shinee while walking with my crush!

When we arrived at my house, he asked for my number and of course.. I gave him my number. He called me to make sure that it was my number. After that I saved his number. Y'know just the usual when asking people for their numbers. And with that, Jinyoung waved goodbye and walked home. While looking at him walking away, I can't help but smile.

When he was out of sight, I squealed while thinking about our walk just now. We were talking plus we were listening to Shinee! He even asked me to meet up sometime during the holidays! Yay! Knowing that I looked like a fool right now, I decided to go inside my house and just fangirl there.

End of Eunju's POV

Jinyoung's POV

Hmm.. today is an interesting day. I get to chat with Eunju.. the girl who likes to eavesdrop. But I don't mind when she eavesdrop. Really. Hahahaha! She doesn't even know that I know about the eavesdropping thingy. Hehe.

End of Jinyoung's POV

- - - - - -

Don't worry guys. Yoojin, Sandeul and Gongchan will appear soon ^^

- xoxo-iu