Chapter 4: When Jinyoung texted Eunju

After A Girl's Confession

short chapter ahead. this is an extra chapter so if you dont want to read this chapter.. it's okay. you won't miss out the plot or something lol anw i won't reread this chapter ok? so i guesst.. it will have many grammar and spelling mistakes. it's 2:32 am here and i just had a tiring day but i saw block b ;D rly.


Eunju's POV

After I told my bro to go away, I opened my laptop and started rewatching videos of SHINee. They're so HOT. OMG seriously. NO JOKE. Taemin's the bomb, you know?

I was spazzing when watching (as always) until my phone vibrated. I guess it's someone who texted me. Maybe it's Yoojin.

I looked at my phone and died. and believe me, the person who texted me was unexpected.

It's Jinyoung!!

Okay I can die now. R.I.P. Eunju. LOLJK.

I was so excited that I was shouting and saying words that I don't even understand. 

From: Jinyoung

hey eunju! :) what's up?

I wanted to send this:

To: Jinyoung

Y'KNOW JUST DIED THEN CAME BACK TO LIFE.

But of course I wouldn't do that LOL

To: Jinyoung

nothing really.. just watching shinee's fancams ^_^ they're so cute!! don't you think? keke~

From: Jinyoung

oh i see. haha yes they're cute xD but i'm cuter. right? ;)

WHAT THE. WHAT SHOULD I REPLY?!?!?!?!? I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN JINYOUNG AND SHINEE!

To: Jinyoung

DREAM ON. they're cuter :P

From: Jinyoung

hm? i think i'm cuter tho..

To: Jinyoung

i don't know what to say anymore >.<

From: Jinyoung

just sleep~ it's getting late. you don't want to ruin your pretty face, right? haha~ night.

OKAY AFTER I SAW THE LAST MESSAGE I WAS SDFGHJKJHGFVBNJK. ME? PRETTY? FUDGE. NO YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO REPLY NOW. AND I'LL FOLLOW WHAT JINYOUNG SAID. I'LL SLEEP.

End of Eunju's POV

Meanwhile, Jinyoung is smirking to himself while imagining what Eunju is doing right now. 

Maybe spazzing? he thought

He knows fangirls too much. Well that's because he has ALOT of fangirls~

 

 

- - - - - 

sorry i haven't been updating this fic i'm busy with stuff

okay i have a headache right now bye peeps 

- xoxo-iu