Chapter 3:

After A Girl's Confession

IU - A Dreamer


Eunju's POV

UWAH. It's so boring here in my room. 3 more days till term break ends. I would rather go to school than y'know.. stay here. (╯︵╰,)

I'll just go to the park. It's been a long time since I went there~

"Taejun oppa.. tell mom that I'm gonna go to the park, okay?" I told my older brother who was lazily sitting on the couch whie watching a random show.

"Arraso." he said not even looking at me. He'll tell mom. He's just always like that. Ahaha.. no big deal.

With that, I walked out of the house and walked to the park.

End of Eunju's POV

Jinyoung's POV

WAKE UP. EAT. COMPUTER. EAT. WATCH T.V. SLEEP.

That has been my daily routine during this term break. I'm too lazy to go out with my friends hehe.

"Ya! Jinyoung! you're gaining weight since you haven't been walking and exercising. Go outside and walk around!" my mom scolded as soon as she entered my room. "But mom.. I-" before I can even continue talking, my mom already walked outside my room. *Sigh*

I have no choice. And I'm also gaining weight so.. I shall go out.

I changed my shirt and walked outside the house after telling my mom that I'm going.

~~~

So now I'm outside, hands in my pocket and looking at the people walking by.

I inhaled the fresh air and walked aimlessly while looking at the surroundings. 

I stopped for a moment and looked around and realized that I was already in the park. I smiled at the sight of the children playing happily.  My smile grew wider when I saw a girl quietly sitting on the benches beside the playground. It was Eunju. She was smiling as she watched a small boy hold hands with a small girl wearing pigtails.

I decided to play a little trick on Eunju. I walked to her way and sat beside her. She's still unaware that I'm just beside her. Hahaha.

I moved closer to her and sneakily held her hand. Her hand was warm and I liked that feeling while I hold her hand.

She looked at me and had that 'what the f**k?' look. I smiled at her and her reaction slowly changed. She blushed, let go of my hand and covered her face with both of her hands. So cute. Haha.

"What are you doing here Jinyoung?" she mumbled after she stopped covering her face. "My mom told me to take a stroll outside so yeah." I answered expressionlessly. "I see."

It felt more awkward than our last conversation. I had to break the ice.. she might not speak until I talk to her.

"So.." we started at the same time. I shook my head and told her to talk first. "Uhmm.. so school will reopen soon, huh?" she sheepishly chuckled. Ahahah.. I'm amused at this girl.

"Yeah.. I hate the fact that school will reopen.. I just want to relax." "Oh."

"Why didn't you message me?" I asked her suddenly. "Why didn't you message me first?" she questioned back. I was shy, okay? YES. ME. SHY. But I don't want to say that.. I'll look like a fool.

"Eh? I'll just message you later!" I grinned trying to get away from this subject. 

I changed the topic and soon, she began to feel comfortable with me and we talked about random stuff until it was getting late. Like last time, I walked her back and went home. Fun day.

End of Jinyoung's POV

Eunju's POV

"WAH! SPAZZ MODE! I SAW HIM IN THE PARK! HE HELD MY HAND! WE TALKED! HE WALKED ME HOME! KYA! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! NO! DAYS WITH HIM ARE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!" I shouted.

I was jumping on my bed while squealing and thinking of the scenes with Jinyoung a while ago.

"Ya! What's wrong with you?! Keep quiet, you brat!" my brother shouted outside my room while kicking my door.

"Okay.. sorry! Now please go away!"

 

- - - - - -

 

YAY UPDATED IT FINALLY~~~ haha! did you like it? i didn't >.> ahahaha IDK.. what to put here. But.. still.. hope you liked it :)

- xoxo-iu