Chapter 1

After A Girl's Confession

"What the heck.. this girl thinks aegyo will help her Jinyoung say 'yes' ?" Eunju thought to herself as she looked at the random girl who was confessing to Jinyoung, the school kingka. She quickly hid herself before she might get caught by either the girl or Jinyoung.

"Sorry but I like another girl." Jinyoung said bluntly to the girl. Knowing what Jinyoung will do after rejecting the girl, Eunju hurriedly but quietly walked away.

Jinyoung's POV

After the girl confessed to me and even used aegyo thinking that it will make me say 'yes', I told her, "Sorry but I like another girl."

After rejecting the girl, I walked away and thought to myself whether she is still here. I smirked to myself when I heard some footsteps. Well obviously, it's her footsteps. It can only be her.. like seriously.. who else would stay in school until 5pm especially when it's the last day of the term. Meaning, no remedials and such. Almost everyone will hangout outside this boring place after school.

I decided to go to the toilet to look at myself because I wanted to see how I look like right now. I usually bring a mirror to school but today's an exception. Last day of the term; meaning, nothing to do so bringing my bag would be useless.

End of Jinyoung's POV

Eunju's POV

I went to the toilet just in case Jinyoung stays for a bit to clear some things in his locker. And I will walk past his locker if I decide to go home.

I looked at the mirror and smiled knowing that Jinyoung is still single. I wonder who he likes? Hmm.. let's see.. who are the pretty girls who haven't confessed to him yet.. Yoojin, Jaekyung, Yuri, Yoona, Jieun.. I don't know. After about 5 minutes of thinking in the toilet, I decided to just think while walking home.

I went out of the toilet, still thinking and completely unaware of my surroundings until somebody hit me. I fell on the floor and shouted at the person, "Hey! Watch where y-you're g-go-going.." My voice kinda cracked during the last part when I realized that the person who hit me was Jinyoung! I quickly stood up and tried to avoid looking at him.

Oh no. What should I say? Should I walk away? or should say 'hi'? No but I'll.. "Are you okay?" he suddenly asked while trying to move where I was looking at so I can see him.  He flashed a smile at me when I was finally looking at him. I quickly looked down. I might be blushing right now. UGH! I might be looking like a fool right now!

"Uhm.. yes I'm okay!" I said really fast and decided to walk away until he grabbed my wrist.

End of Eunju's POV